Just ONE Month

Story Info
Within a single month, life changes.
3.4k words
3.81
40.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Beth Stone. I am 35 and I stay with my husband. I have a son who is in boarding. We have been living where we are for almost two years. Our neighbor, the Formans, seemed to be a happy family. The husband, Richard Forman, worked in an advertising company and his wife, Rachel Forman, worked as a manager in a small hotel. She was 31. From the moment we met them, we shared a very healthy relationship with them. Though both of our hubby work in different fields but they also developed a good friendship between them. Slowly Rachel and I also picked up our friendship to a level where started discussing everything from life to environment to society to sex.

What seemed like she was a satisfied woman sexually. That's what she used to tell me. So was I. But still, we discussed men. With no forbidden intentions of course.

Rachel was taller than me. She had black flowing hairs with a well maintained figure. She used to always make her lips quite prominent with lipstick. When she smiled her entire face lit up. The specs of hers gave her that elegant look which was rare. All in all she was a gorgeous woman, slightly on the heavier side though. But that was what I thought gave her that eroticism of a complete woman.

It was after almost a month we that we had met up. It was our favorite restaurant. We ordered lunch and started talking.

"Hey now tell me where have you been all this month?" That was my first question to her.

"Ummmm.... I had some very new experiences in life the last month. And it has changed the direction of my life."

"New?"

"Ya new. Do u want me to tell you everything from the beginning or you want the climax only?" She asked.

"Of course from the start!" I said, a bit loud.

"All right here you go....." And she started her narration.

........"Early last month, the company for which Richard works had thrown a special party as the company had acquired some very important projects. So we went to the company resort at night. There were many people already present. The party was on its full swing and both Richard and I were enjoying it to its fullest. Suddenly an announcement was made.

"Ladies and only ladies we would like to invite all of you to show you around the company resort. So who all are interested kindly follow me."

The man got down and started walking. The wives of many men started following him one by one.

"Hey why don't you also take a look around." Richard said to me.

"All right sweetheart!" I replied and followed the other women.

The man showed us the massage parlor, gym and all those stuff. There was a room full of exquisite paintings also. It was amazing. Suddenly a boy came running and announced to the group,

"Who is Mrs. Forman here?"

"I am. What is it?" I said and came forward.

"Ma'am your husband, Mr. Forman asked me to tell you that he wanted you in the hall."

"Oh ok thanks. I will be right there." I left the room and started walking. At that moment the man who was showing us around yelled,

"Ma'am you can take the shortcut to the main hall from there."

"Thank you." I said and thought that he was right. We had come a long way for the main hall. Thus I decided to take the shorter way he showed me. It was actually the backyard, I realized while going round so many rooms with their closed windows facing the backyard. I was walking faster than normal when suddenly I stood beside a window. It was open and the lights inside were on. But this wasn't why I stopped. I stopped because there was a man inside. His back was towards the window. He had long shoulder length hairs which was tied neatly. His shoulders were broad. And the real reason which made me stand there like an idiot and stare at the scene was that the man was naked. He was butt naked! I have only seen Richard's ass till date. But he was so different. It was perfectly shaved, fleshy and quite pumped up than Richard's. The man then wore white underwear, a white vest, a blue shirt; black pants along with a black suit. He switched off the lights and went away. I was sweating. I felt so stupid standing there. I don't why the hell did I witness the scene. Anyways, I started moving trying to forget the scene, telling myself repeatedly that it was just an illusion. I told myself it never happened. Finally I reached the main hall where I saw Richard chatting with his colleagues. A sigh of relief escaped me.

"You were looking for me?" I asked him.

"Excuse me please." He told his colleagues and turned towards me.

"Ya darling our boss is coming. I wanted you to meet him. He is responsible for the recent success of our company."

"So where is he?"

"He will be here anytime."

Few minutes passed when suddenly the buzz in the party increased. I realized the boss had come to the room. Few minutes later Richard took me to him.

"Hello Mr. Shine how are you doing?"

"Oh hello Mr.Forman! I am fine thank you. What about you?"

"I am fine as well. This is my wife, Rachel Forman."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Forman. I am Robert and ladies call me Rob." He said in a deep piercing voice. He had a French cut and was a tall figure.

"And you can call me Rachel. Nice to meet you too." We shook hands. It was so embarrassing for me. And why won't it be? Rob was the man I had seen fifteen minutes ago, butt naked! He had the same suit and his hairs were neatly tied as I had seen. He had a real attractive face though I tried to avoid looking at him as much as I could. But I saw him looking at me. Does he know? I thought and I felt so ashamed.

The party went well. I didn't talk to Rob again though I saw Richard having a discussion with him. After we went home we were so tired that we went to sleep immediately........"

The waiter had come up with our lunch order so Rachel had to stop for a while. The moment the waiter left I told her,

"You know I can't believe it!"

"Well what happened next will blow your brains off!" She replied.

"What happened next?" I asked eagerly.

And she again started her narration.......

.........."That very night I had an erotic dream. I am not making this up. I really had that dream or was it a nightmare I don't know. What I saw in my sleep was that somewhere in a far away land there was a stable. There were many horses inside. But in the center there was a bed and on it Rob and I were making love furiously. I was cupping his butt and he was all over my body. And suddenly I woke up, sweating and breathing heavily. I went to the bathroom washed my face, went to the kitchen drank some water and came back to bed. I noticed Richard was sleeping deep. I don't know when I slept after that.

Days passed and almost a couple weeks later, that is the last week of last month Richard said something to me. By then I had almost, with all my will, had forgotten about the incident. We were in bed when Richard said it.

"You know David got a promotion."

"David? He got a promotion? How come?"

"You remember Robert?"

"You mean Rob, that boss of yours?"

"Ya Rob. He gave him the promotion."

"But why?"

"Because he worked better than most and also because he agreed to."

"He agreed to what?"

"He agreed to let him take his wife for a night."

"What?"

"Ya, you heard that right. Actually I didn't tell that night in the party. The entire office knows what a playboy Rob is."

"So the guys allow him to do it to their wives! What shit is this?"

"You won't believe it Rachel, I had a talk with them. They said initially they were a bit skeptic about it but then when they heard that others also did it, they went ahead, keeping in mind the money and the career push they would get. In fact in the party that night he was very much pleased by you as well."

I looked at Richard and said,

"What do u have in your mind dear?"

"Oh I told him that you won't even consider it forget about doing it!"

"Consider what?"

"A night with Rob."

"He told you so?"

"Ya he did."

"And in turn what will you get?"

"A company house, monetary raise and to top it the head of a new project. But I told him you won't be interested."

"Are you interested Richard?"

"Well it's not that if you go ahead with it you will be cheating with me. I know the thing so the cheating portion is out. It is just a matter one night. Later we both can always forget about it. As a matter of fact the wives of some of my colleagues were in praise of the lovemaking of Rob!"

"I need to think about it."

"Sure but no pressure from my side ok!"

I spent an entire two days just thinking about it. It was strange the more I thought about it the more excited I felt. Whether it was because Rob, a person whom I didn't know but had seen butt naked, or was it because of the good things life would have in store for both Richard and me after that night, I couldn't understand. After three days passed I gave my green signal to the issue. Richard wasn't happy actually but he seemed excited. Again was this because of the return we would get or the fact that his wife would have sex with his boss filled him with excitement I couldn't figure out. The night arrived; in fact it was third last day of the month.

By now both Rachel and I had finished our lunch and were sipping our drinks respectively. What she was saying was really making me feel a bit erotic. The way an erotic film does to you.

Rachel continued.......

..........."The night arrived. The 'thing' was to take place in a hotel. Richard left me on the entrance of the hotel giving me the room no. of Rob.

With directions from the reception I reached Rob's room. I knocked.

"It is open." A voice came from inside. It was the same deep piercing voice of Rob. I went inside. The room was very nicely decorated. In one corner I saw Rob sitting on a couch. He was wearing a thick black robe. His hairs were neatly tied and he was sipping a drink. He had this sexy look in his eyes.

"Hello." I said, softly.

"A dress is kept on the other room. Wear it and come here." Rob said.

I went to the other room and saw the dress he was talking about. It was a red see through kimono along with the skimpiest undergarments I had ever seen.

I undressed and again dressed myself with the red attire. I came out and stood right in front of him. He looked at me for may be couple of minutes. From top to bottom. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Remove your specs."

I did.

"Drop your gown." He said, sensually.

I did. He wetted his lips with his drink and said,

"Dance."

"What?" I cried out.

"Dance for me."

I haven't danced ever in my life. Not in my undergarments at least. But I had to I knew. So I closed my eyes recollected a sexy scene I once saw in a movie and started enacting it. I was moving my hips in a circular motion. After about a minute he asked me to stop. I did stop. He stood up. His action increased my breathing. He untied his hairs and shook his head a little. His hairs were freed. He dropped his gown next. He was wearing sexy black underwear. Nothing else. He came up to me. I felt his hot breath on my naked skin. He put his lips on me and we kissed. I was amazed the way I reciprocated. It was as if I wanted this to happen. As if I was doing it not under compulsion but with my own choice! He placed his hands on my butt and picked me up at one go. I felt his strength for the first time. He took me to the other room. On the way he unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor. He placed me on the floor. We were standing facing each other. Eye to eye. Boobs to chest. He tugged down his undergarment. What I saw was a thick long 'snake'! I always high regards for Richard's penis. It was really long and thick. But when I saw Rob's manhood it forced me to change my decision. It not only was longer than Richard's but was also much thicker. As I was thinking all this I realized he had tugged down my red thong. Now I was completely naked in front of my hubby's boss who was also naked in front of me! With his hands he started caressing my naked butt cheek slowly in an erotic rhythm. I placed my hands on his shoulders and dig my face on his chest. For the first time in my life I was naked in front of a man other than my husband. The thought not only made me blush but also sexcited me.

"Which way you like the best?" He asked in an erotic whisper.

How could I say anything. Richard and I always did it straight. We always did it missionary and nothing else. When I didn't answer anything, he said,

"All right lets start off with my favorite." He placed me on the bed and turned me. Kissing my neck he started moving downwards towards my butt. When he reached it he pushed me. Now I was on the center of the bed. He also climbed up the bed and knelt down with his penis looking at my butt. He grabbed my boobs from behind and slowly pushed his dick inside my pussy which was wet by that time. He started his pelvic thrusts. His penis filled me really whole. I felt there wasn't any space left inside me. As if it was made for my pussy only. Made to size! While he was pumping he was whispering all the time in an erotic tone,

"You know Rachel this is my best position. Especially with women who have a butt to die for. You have one of the sexy butts I have ever seen. You can squeeze the boobs; look at the ass while fucking."

All his talks were adding up to my eroticism. There was a mirror on the side of the bed. I had a look at it. I saw Rob pumping me. His butt was looking so full and sexy. Suddenly I felt like an animal. He increased his thrusts and finally after couple of violent and complete thrusts he stopped. He turned me and kissed me on my lips. Our tongue started tasting each other's tongue. On the table next to the bed there was a bottle of champagne. Rob picked it up and drenched me with it. He started sucking my wet boobs and nipple. Oh it was so erotic. He moved downwards with his every kiss and reached my pussy. The moment he planted his first kiss on my pussy, I hold his head very tightly and slowly relaxed my grip. He started eating my pussy. With his tongue he parted my pussy lips and quickly found my clit. His tongue was rubbing my clit and I couldn't control my expression. I cried out with a kitten moan.

He kept teasing my clit till I came. I felt so relaxed after that. Richard had kissed my pussy but he never ate it like this. Rob inserted his penis inside my pussy and planted his lips on mine. He started fucking me very slowly. Almost churning me with every push. His hands were all over my body. The scene of the dream I had before, came back to me. My eyes were closed and I heard myself saying,

"Oh Rob ya that's the way ya fuck me faster please faster fill me up....."

he listened to me and increase his speed. Just when he was about to cum he grabbed my hips and went inside me as much as he could then pulled out. His cum was all over the bed sheet. He picked me up almost immediately and took me to the bathroom. It was a big one with a huge bathtub. He placed me on the tub and we stood once again facing each other. He opened the shower. He turned me and once again started banging me in the doggie style. This time it was even more sexual because we were under the shower. From time to time he was massaging my ass cheeks. I grasped the tap as tightly as I could. His thrusts increased in speed. When he stopped he closed the showers and again picked me up. I was amazed the way he was picking me up and taking me from his bed to the shower and back to his bed without a single word. Richard never used to do this. May be I am his wife, that's why. But here I was kind of Rob's whore for the night. The moment he placed me on the bed again, he went right for my butt hole. He made me sit on his lap with my butt facing him and he was licking my butt and butt hole. As if it was some kind of instincts when I saw his dick right in front of me I caught it and began sucking it from top to bottom. I had to stretch my cheek muscles to take that big penis inside my mouth. But I managed it. This went on for quite some time. I turned around, this time of my own free will, and began kissing his muscular chest. I was kissing his chest all over and with a violent speed. Suddenly he flipped me and I was underneath him. He put my legs on his shoulders and started pumping my pussy. This time he was doing it quickly right from the start. As if he knew he won't last long. With his hands he was caressing my outer thighs and sometimes he was taking my hands and massaging his bare chest. When it seemed he was all over, he pulled out his penis. It had lost its stiffness. His cum was all over the floor. He collapsed on the bed beside. I was also spent. Literally spent! Never in my life have I had such a fucking session. Not even with my hubby! I put my head on his chest. And we slept.

When I woke up in the morning Rob wasn't there. As I started climbing down the bed I saw a piece of paper with a red rose on top of it. I showered, got dressed up and went home."

As Rachel completed her sexy saga, I was sitting with a foolish look on my face.

"Why are you looking so dumbfound?" She asked me.

"Then what am I suppose to look like!" I replied.

"It's over and I am happy that Richard isn't raising any issues. After all, I did that with his consent and for him. No may be I did it for us. What do you say?"

"Well it's your life! You make your choices. By the way what was written on that slip of paper?"

"Rob found me really very sexy then other lovers of his and Richard will get what he wanted."

Rachel looked at her watch and said,

"Hey its high time dear I gotta go. Gotta pack up things. Next week we are shifting to our new house. It's the company house. But of course I will be in touch with you. Bye for now. And yes, today's bill is on me." She paid the bill.

We waved each other good bye and she left. I slowly got up.

"It was just a matter of one month and her life changed!" Thinking so I left the restaurant.