All Comments on 'Just One More Time Ch. 02'

by Fish_Tales

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
great..............

Cool, funny, hot, dangerous and so addictive........the best kind...

bartermanbartermanover 12 years ago
???

am i missing something? its rubbish too many inconsistancies perfect hair n make up after a blowjob?impossible oh and its obvious that daddys fucking daughter!!

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Excellent job!

I just have one question. It is of course one of those boring technical questions that you probably don't want to answer. You know the stupid shit about comma placement and syntax. Okay here it is. When does the next part come out? I've loved both of the first 2. Great job. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story, hopefully you bring on part 3 soon; would be nice to hace some titfucking and facials in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Too bad all mothers in law aren't like this. Put out when the wife won't.

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Meover 12 years ago
A Well Crafted Piece!

I sense some foreshadowing towards the end of this chapter. Is it possible that the wife and father-in-law are also involved with one another? If so oh what a twisted web you weave and how will it be disclosed to all.

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 11 years ago
Yes.....

I love giving a good blow job in the car. When he wraps my hair around his fingers and pushes my head down further, I know that I'm in for a treat. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous