All Comments on 'Just One Night...'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
sanman52sanman52almost 16 years ago
Liked it

All the obvious things to say would apply here. The wife has gotten a taste of the single life again and will most likely want and need to repeat the experience.

Down the slippery slope they go.<br><br>I liked the story and the writing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
They need to take it as it cums

Who is smart enough to predict the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well that was interesting !!

loved it so much

i have now emailed it too the wife.

Hopefully she will like it as much as i did, just maybe .....

Jon in uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
no need to be smart

She doesn't want to be single, yet. She's longing for the free spirit life her friend has. Good luck to their marriage. Or, maybe ... maybe she comes to her senses and sees where this can be leading up to, or maybe he likes it too and no longer holds back when he has the chance to flirt or do more with one of the available bar sluts, or maybe they just split up, or maybe ... yeah, in a story everything is possible. Hope it works out well for both of them. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
selfish?

he let himeself be miserable while she partied? silly - good for her. then him

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
After living a life of a lie with her for a month

he believes she only jerked the guy off in public? Sorry idiot, get a lie detector, and get a divorce lawyer, as the song goes, she's living single and you are drinking doubles, but in this case fucking doubles. Would I have put my cock in her, not a chance in hell. She was kissing a stranger, that itself is an opening to STDs and HIV, and she jerked him off, touching bodily fluids and bare skin, another avenue of infection. Did she put him in her mouth or lick off her hand? If she hasnt turned into a total slut yet she will, then the divorce can happen and she can be a party fuck with her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really

She's easing in to the single scene, safely, with hubby stupidly thinking she'll remain celebate. He'll end up letting her screw some studs while he watches from a distance and then will share her at home, always believing this will keep them together.

She's not a loving wife, she's an adulterer leading to being a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
anytime, anywhere, anyone

she needs the opportunity to be so, and he simply needs to separate and let her feel free to do that. he'll be better, and will get over her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
They're both playing with a loaded gun.

Nothing good can possibly come out of this this jealousy game. It's like playing Russian Roulette. Nobody wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Wife

He is guessing and not too happy. She has been more and more excited by her girlfriends freedom and has yet to realize that she wants the same freedom, just not sure yet about her marriage...which she thinks she wants to keep.

I would not be surprised that once or twice a month they go out again and it goes from her giving a blow job to next going out to the parking lot with a guy and then...she'll start going out by herself and coming home to screw hubby silly while telling him about her evening with one or more guys. Marriage over, hot wife likes strange cocks...Sad! The marriage (normal marriage) was over when her girlfriend first started telling her about the thrill of having a variety of lovers and being wined and dined. Hubby just needs to let her go, move on...at least - no children to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just a story

I picked up on some real erotic feelings, it was exciting.....isn't life meant to be exciting?....like sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's All Over Now

Girlfriend has her all turned on about what she is missing and it doesn't take a vivid imagination for her to begin fantasizing about freedom. Small problem, she has been supposedly happily married for ten years and now, still looking hot, her girlfriend shares her sexual freedom with her and she is turned on - what to do, and hubby comes up with the one night brainstorm. She did everything but fuck the stud, rubbing, kissing, being slutty and enjoying the hell out of it and now she can't wait for the next time - what next time?

We all know where this goes, next time he can't find her anywhere in the bar, the last he saw she was smooching sensually with a stud in the corner. Eventually he'll go out back and hearing muffled noises coming from an open car window he will be stunned to see his wife naked, blowing the stud and watch as she ultimately fucks him silly. Her thing on the way home, thank you honey, you are wonderful, I needed that and you are so understanding. At home, still stunned she blows and fucks him all the while talking about the next time and how about every Friday?

I see you've written again in 2010, care to write an Epilogu, Sequel or Chapter two for this guy - after all, his marriage is over!

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Found this again

And I really think it's one of the sexiest little stories on the site. Each to his own of course, but I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another cuckold

why dont you have him hold the guys dick and guide it into his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lame

just ditch the bitch and move on

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Hate to break the news but the odds are good the marriage is over.

It's like when a kid asks for just one more chance. After that chance they lose count. When she asks for the second "night out" let her know that her agreement was "once", twice means she moves out and gets a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
can you spell divorce?

HIV

syphilis

gonorrhea

herpes I and II

and a host of other wonderful diseases?

There's no point to the marriage at this point.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 12 years ago
can you spell divorce...

HIV

syphilis

gonorrhea

herpes I and II

and a host of other wonderful diseases?

There's no point to the marriage at this point.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN YOU INVITE THE FOX INTO THE HEN HOUSE

you shouldnt expect to find any eggs laid. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Obvious to all who overheard

Anyone listening to the wife's delusions of "feeling free and young again" and her talks with Jennifer who acted out her own betrayal with meaningless sexual encounters could see how this marriage would eventually end. The wife needs counseling not jacking off a stranger in a bar. The husband needs a new farithful wife who doesn't have a screw lose like his present basket case.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Bad

Pick the new title of this drivel:

Birth of a Cuck or

Beginning of a Divorce

Either pick the tale was still terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
informer

he gobbled the meaty cock, slurped the slimy jizz, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the marriage is now damaged, she intends to destroy it

time to break this sham of a marriage and find someone that really is loyal, faithful, and loving to each other.

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Stumbled on this one again

Didn't recognize it until the bouncer got the first kiss. Very hot little story. Worth the second read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

...4 stars from me, seems some commas wandered off and got lost.

Too bad some idiots can't just appreciate a good story for the work of erotic fiction it is, they act like it's something that really happened and spout all kinds of drivel about how it will end badly. They should quit sitting at home jerking to 'Loving Wives' stories and go out and try to get a life...even if the best they can do is batting 'clean-up'- they're just jealous, it's what they really want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a cunt

she doesn't like being married any more he should cut his loss and move on. This botch is in hat to fuck someone else. he shuld cut the string NOWW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a story, but..also just anothet Cunt!

To comment on this "story" it is just about another heartless selfish Cunt. No loving wife here! He should make her painfully pay in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You might be the dumbest fucking man on the planet! I hope you enjoy divorce court loser!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Hot, but badly needs editing

A shitpot full of words out of order and other careless errors. Story is hot! Sorry folks, but this is the 'adventuresome married ladies' segment ... Yeah, Hubby has some problems ahead ... Agreed! SO WHAT? - this is about Sweetie, and she ENJOYED herself! And was enjoyed! And I agree - few guys take 30 minutes to last through a hand-job ... but it IS a good start and gets the 'EZ one' out of the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Courting/Foreplay

When couples first meet, they court and that becomes somewhat foreplay. The foreplay gets more euphoric as they get closer to the night they finally consume each other.

So, after getting aroused several times talking with her girlfriend, missing the seduction and foreplay, she ends up out with hubby and he goes for the special night deal.

Well, the foreplay is under way and note that she didn't say she wouldn't give her suitor a blow job, only that she couldn't where they were...So, next time and then night outs by herself and then one night stands and then a couple of lovers!

She tells him how much she loves him and appreciates his understanding but the only thing keeping them together is his denial of who she really is.

Good story, nicely done, I'm sure I'd like to get a booth with her!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Maybe Next Time !

This is always the dame problem with husbands allowing the wife a free pads. Once the forbidden fruit had been tasted how can she not want more !

She did mention she would not blow another guy, just felt shameful whilst her husband was there !

So she wanted a guilt free opportunity to do it, and perhaps even go further !

I think the husband should also get a free pass from his wideband let's see if she feels happy about that arrangement !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Grow the fuck up lady. You can't stay 23 forever. What a piece of shit excuse for a human being. I don't give a fuck if she wanted a divorce or not she would be getting one without a doubt. What a first class bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce

The bitch wants to be single like her slut friend period, trade her away for a better model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical

What good friends to have. A friend that suffered a divorce due to cheating and puts same ideas into her head. The husband should man up. Said no, said you want to explore do it after the finalized court divorce. I would have had the husband say wake up, either be happy and grow old with me or leave.. being humdrum means just that she is not happy. Had he did the same before all this.. she would have kicked him to the curb without a dick.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
One Time

It's obvious that she's already convinced him for more than one free night and gotten permission to do whatever. Just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yep - it is just another cuck/slut story, as the sequels spell out clearly.

Yikes - talk about brain-dead characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Very nice story would love my wife to do it but don't think she would I keep asking her to fuck another man as I can watch

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme. 

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.



Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
foolscap reply

Your concern is admirable but in this case misplaced.

The profile provides some detail about a serial unrepentant cheating wife. She was a college instructor who used her position to pursue a student of hers.In todays workplace environment if she were a male she would be guilty of sexual harassment and coercion

Because of her actions and comments and those of some of her female colleagues a man's reputation was seriously damaged if not destroyed, not to mention damage done to his marriage. Profile merely sets record straight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wifes dream

My late wife lost interest in me in my early twenties as I started losing my hair she wouldn´t go out with me unless I wore a cowboy hat or baseball cap. I didn´t want to lose her so I gave her permission to go out and have her fun. She had two of her boyfriends over to our house. Not at the same time but only as friends. I knew that she was bedding her boyfriends But that didn´t hurt as much as seeing her run her fingers through their hair. We were married forty six years before she died but she never forgave me for the shame I brought her by going bald. If she had only known how I felt or my shame at going bald also. I stopped going to church. the beach or sporting events anywhere I had to remove my hat for the national anthem or for a prayer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, just one night, . . .

that he knows of. She has whetted her appetite, and something else. She'll be going back for more, especially with the urging of her divorced slut friend. She ditched him so she could jack this guy off, but she wanted to fuck him. Next time she will ditch him more effectively and for longer, and get what she hungers for, from strangers. This marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKED UP

MAXFLY, if you are like your "hero", then you have lost your balls, or spine. Just continue to reside in the shallow end of the DNA pool.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Well Told, But....

....this marriage is on a path toward a horrible death! In fact, the selfish cunt has already driven a stake into it, thanks in no small part to her divorced "friend."

Tim should be running as hard as he can to get away from this cheating skank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - a wife's dream

Shallow wife. Serial cheating wife near Winston Montana has no problem with bald or balding men - my opinion she prefers them based on guys she has screwed while married to bald third husband. Other than small widower peaks I have full thick hair so perhaps I was exception.

Just west of Winston - school bus stop - three white crosses on right side heading to Winston - take right on dirt road - look for large red and white horse barn and turn left to get to it

Ask 60ish voluptuous 36C perhapds larger now with weight gain.

Tattoed

Breast implanted

All three holes

Loves facials

Wants lover to urinate on clit

Husband knows does nothing

She likes bringing home cum-filled thongs-bikinis for panty sniffing husbnd to press to face

That started the day she was giving me bj while fully clothed to get me hard for a seond go round before heaing home-husband called interupting

Soo as call ended her panties were pulled aside and as I ejaculated I told her to TAKE THAT HOME TO YOUR HUSBAND - I FELT HER PUSSY SPADM AND QUIVER WHEN SHE HEARD THAT DECLARATION

SHE DID

HE DID WHILE WATCHING HER BATHE IN PREP FOR HIS FRIDAU NIGHT BJ

Every Friday for year his nose was covered in my cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cucky fag shit

You are chewing on one of my old used condoms as you write this . We all know you are fag

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Good story

cut her loose as soon as the financials are prepared. Assuming he is a monogamous kind of guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

dump the bitch right now next she will be in someones bed not his

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another cuck in training

What kind of husband let’s this happen. He can’t be that stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOL.......

No way that they have been married 10 years! If you will jerk an asshole off in front of your husband and let the asshole feel you up in front of your husband than she is one sick little strumpet and will let some asshole fuck her if she can find a spot to do it or even a chance to do it! Hubby has to drop this little piggy and get on with his life minus the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF

He needs to lose this bitch asap or he will find her screwing the next guy she finds like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
gaped?

her pussy gaped? You don't have a gaping pussy if you only gave a hand job.

His fault. She was primed for cheating and he let her. Now there is no stopping and no going back.

He should divorce her to set her free and if he wants her still he can be just one of many of her lovers.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
One of my favorites

I've read this story more than once and I've always liked ALL your stories, this one included. Laura is an interesting character, for all her self absorption. She's a spoiled brat and a bit of a slut. I like sluts as much as the next guy but- call me traditional- they really make piss-poor wives. The forbearance of her husband is simply stunning. He clearly adores her, and therein lies a big part of the problem. With all that adoration he has no use for his balls, unless his wife deigns to allow him to cum inside her once in a while. I don't really like Laura very much, interesting as she is. For all her declarations of love for Tim she really only cares about Laura. I've tried to imagine myself giving such a wife a free pass after she told me I was the problem- good ol' boring me. She needed to be single again but wants to have her cake and eat it too. Life just don't work that way in my neighborhood. I'm pretty certain I'd tell her to have at it and enjoy herself because I prefer a woman with enough empathy and love in her heart to at least be tactful and compassionate. Laura is far too self possessed for any of that boring shit. But, as I've said, she's a slut and what man doesn't love a slut? Still, I'd have dumped this insensitive bitch at the club and told her not to hurry home. NO woman is worth that kind of debasement

If your story isn't true, it SHOULD be, because I've seen this kind of power play in relationships before. There's nothing equal about the relationships in this marriage. Laura is holding all the cards, in her purse next to the compartment where she keeps Tim's nuts.

Harsh words from a fan, no doubt. Believe me, I really AM a fan. Maybe the next time I read this I'll regret this comment, but tonight I'm feeling it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
The marriage is probably doomed.

She needs diversity to prove her worth and will never get the validation she seeks from a single man. It's over. Her just doesn't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic!

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Get a Divorce Now

Why wait. Let her hang with her slut friend. Husband was a wimp.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Slut watch...

I agree with most everyone. Tim is a wimp and a cuck, he just doesn't know it. She has him right where she wants him, by the balls. Because of her fun loving divorced slut friend, She is going to be screwing around and it's all his fault for letting her have that one time...Fool. He better divorce her now before he gets a STD or she gets pregnant with someone else's baby and has him raise the bastard. This story is very predictable in where it is going.... Not my cup because I know he is a dumb character and the story has to have him that way, as She has to be a selfish slut, who causes him grief. This is 1 star at best...

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

He will be very sorry. His marriage is on its way down the gurgler

What a fool he is, she will cuck him for sure

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Just tattoo CUCK on his forehead...

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid bad idea - divorce will be the outcome of this behavior. cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MAKE no mistake. This is not a ONE, this is a ZEROZEROZERO...

Did not finish the first page of cuck and slut, and will NOT READ the second chapter.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Either way, this marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no half way point in this type of situation. Get rid of her right now as there will be no great ending only a choice between manning up (and get rid of the slut) or wimp out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's got him on the slippery slope. She wants more and more of strange and eventually it will destroy them, He should cut his losses now.

STDs and a lonely future beckon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This Time Next Year: "Honeeeey.... it's just nineteen guys.... pleeeeeease?"

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Marriage is done, finished. Why pretend. She can't grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is way too good for this braindead bitch. He needs to go to the club by himself and fuck every girl he can find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh, week character as a husband. Sucked big time. 1*

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Divorce her now!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ten years of mariiage and she's already hot for some strange. In our first ten years we had two kids and still acted like it was our honeymoon. Find a more stable lady and get rid of the slut before it becomes too expensive. She's already planning on getting the big one and probably many more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absent a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, there is no excuse for a character defect that insists she 'loves him' but feels 'trapped' and has to step out, while denying he even has a say as her spouse. Especially if she coerces him into accepting a defacto open marriage over his initial objections. Why stay married to such an unstable person? She may be 'hot', but with his love-making talents, there would be other 'hot' women in the sea. Why stay with a faithless, feckless schizoid bitch? My first wife was a self-confessed 'hotwife' style cheater in her workplace before that expression was common, and with people we both knew. So after forgiving one brief affair, I publicly divorced her with maximal embarrassment, getting testimony in a divorce court from her workplace. It had an impact in an at-fault state back in the 1980s. I never forgave her despite her remorse in later years after two more failed marriages. "Faithless, feckles, schizoid bitc" says it well. Or more floridly, she was a "c*nt" like this wife character.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat2 months ago

Damn, I hate stupid, insecure middle aged women characters, and their clueless husbands who put up with their shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dumb cuckold, not reading anymore of this 💩.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous