Just One Night...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

After a few moments Laura ran her hand up his chest and undid one, then two, of his buttons. I could see her turn her face toward him and kiss his chest. He in turn was sliding both of his hands up and down her bare back and then down over her ass pulling her closer to him. With his face close to her ear I could see him whispering something. She pulled back and looked at him for a second and while she seemed to be thinking she ran her fingers through the hair on his chest. After a second or two I saw her shake her head. Then he said something else, and she shook her head once again. I could only imagine what he was asking her, but I didn't have to imagine very hard.

The song ended and they headed back to their booth, only this time they sat down on the other side of the booth and I could see them more clearly. Laura draped on leg over his and put her arms around him. Almost immediately they began kissing deeply and I watched with a growing sense of jealousy as my wife of ten years collapsed with passion into the lap of another man. I am sure it was only minutes but it seemed like hours before they broke their embrace and reach for their drinks. Entwined as they were they continued to talk and kiss and then I saw Laura arch her head back as her lover kissed her neck. I was so entranced by what he was doing to her with his mouth and by her reaction to it that I didn't even notice when he had begun kneading her breasts through her top, but squeezing them he was and it seemed to make her react to him more passionately. Laura took his face in both her hands and kissed even deeper her tongue obviously pushing into his mouth.

It took every ounce of self control I had not to go over there and pull Laura forcibly away, but I had promised her this evening and I was not going to break that promise just yet. She hadn't done anything I hadn't expected her to do, but expecting it and seeing it are two completely different things. While the sight of what she was doing was difficult to take I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling twinges in my own groin, and those twinges turned into an outright hard-on when I saw Laura's hand disappear under the table into her new friend's lap. I couldn't see what she was doing under the table, but it was obvious from the motion of her arm that she was rubbing the bulge I am sure she found there.

Over the next hour or so they alternated between the booth and the dance floor; although what they were doing on the dance floor barely qualified as dancing. Finally, as a song ended I saw her say something to him. He nodded and headed back to their booth alone. Laura turned and walked directly toward me. Instead of stopping she just said, "Get the car and meet me out front in ten minutes" as she walked past me towards the ladies room.

I downed my drink as fast as I could, paid my tab and made a b-line to where we had parked the car a couple of blocks over back by the restaurant where we had enjoyed dinner. What I am hoping was no more than ten minutes later I was cruising slowly past the people lined up to get into the club, but there was no sign of Laura. There was no where to park and wait, so I had to circle the block. Five minutes later I was back in front of the club, but still no sign of my wife, so I circled again, and then again. This time around I saw her chatting with her new bouncer friend and when she saw me she kissed himon the cheek and waved good bye.

When she climbed into the passenger seat all she said was, "I want to go home. Now!"

"What happened in there?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk right now. Just get me home me. Okay?" And so we traveled in silence. I kept looking over at her but she was just lying back with her eyes closed reliving, I am assuming, the events of the night.

As I pulled into the garage Laura sat back up and then she was up and out of the car and into the house practically before I got the car into park. I followed her inside not really knowing what to expect, but I had a pretty good idea when I found her skirt on the kitchen floor, and her blouse hanging on a chair. Her thong panties I found in the hallway leading to our bedroom. I picked them up and was not surprised by how wet they were. I didn't even need to bring them to my face to smell sex.

When I entered the bedroom she was on her back, naked as the day she was born. Her legs were spread wide and she was rubbing her pussy with both hands. She looked at me wild eyed and begged, "I need to you fuck me!"

Who was I to argue with a request like that one. I hard been hard all night and there was nothing I wanted more than to sink my cock into my wife. I pulled my clothes off as fast I could and knelt between her legs. I could see the moisture glistening on her pussy as it gaped open invitingly. I had only rubbed my cock up and down her slit a couple of times when she growled at me again.

"Fuck me! NOW!!"

With that I sunk myself into her to the balls and she was cumming before I even had a chance to pull back and make another stroke.

"Yes!!!" she groaned. "Yes! Fuck me!" And that I did, maybe as hard as I had ever fucked her before. If not for all the drinks I had at the club I would have had an orgasm in seconds, but I was able to settle into a hard but rhythmic tempo and over the next four or five minutes Laura came hard twice more as I steadily fucked her. With her hips thrusting to meet every thrust of my own she looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "C'mon, Baby! Cum for me!"

That was all it took and I quickly deposited a load deep inside of her.

"Thank you!" she said.

"You are welcome!" I replied. "What happened while I was getting the car?"

"Nothing."

"Thirty minutes is a long time for nothing" I said as I slowly down fucked her with my half hard cock.

"He wanted me to give him a blow job, but I couldn't. Not with you there. So I sent you to get the car. When I got back to the booth he had cock out and he put my hands on it. God! He was so big!"

"So you blew him?" I asked, my cock rising to the occasion once again.

"No. I couldn't. But I jerked him off under the table while I was kissing him. It was so hot!"

My mind was reeling from the images of the evening and even though I hadn't been there for the climax I could see what had happened in my head. She was right, it was hot. I began fucking Laura hard once again even harder than before and in less than a minute I came inside of her for the second time and collapsed on top of her.

"That was amazing!" I said after my heart slowed down a little.

"I can't wait until we do it again the next time!" she whispered breathlessly beneath me.

"Next time? There is going to be a next time?"

"I hope so!" she said, her eyes sparkling. "Will you let me do it again someday?"

I grinned and used her favorite phrase, "Maybe! Do you think you can stay in control the way you did tonight?"

"Maybe! " she said, smiling wickedly. "But, then again...maybe not!!"

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers
12