All Comments on 'Just One of Those Things Ch. 02'

by cforester44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

I admire Jack's stand but I am confused why did he think it was a bad thing when Vince initiated it?? Then again the heat of the moment regret comes later, I wonder if Vince will thank him later.. we will have to see but I seriously think Vince needs to talk with his Dad at least

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

I feel so sorry for both Vince and Jack. Obviously they are falling in love with each other, but Vince's need to keep his sexuality tightly closeted is going to lead to nothing but heartbreak for them. Vince is well on the road to a mental breakdown. Very nicely done.

Aces77seVenAces77seVenover 11 years ago
Ah, man!!!

My first throught was strike the fuck buddy idea. My second was this was too damn short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, no!

So in his panic, Jack basically told Vince he was a pity fuck? And then ran off? Way to dump more on the guy. Vince is definately headed for a spectacular crash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That's the kind of story I love to read on this site. Great storyline, addictive characters and truly well written. BTW Corey: Please don't let cliffgirl08 convince you to end this story in the same way that she does with her's; every loved characters dying in bloody pool or madness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: posting questions

I forgot about your questions during previouse comment.

Of course we are gready and want long and frequent postings......:)

If we must choose, I prefer several pages per post, even if we must wait a little longer. Any shorter would probably make it choppy and this story is too wonderful for that.

badweed60badweed60over 11 years ago
Out of line

Dear Anon, the comment about cliffgirl was completely out of line and totally cruel. I didn't see anything in her comment that offered advice about how the author should end his story. She complimented it and made an observation about a character. Have you read her profile? Do you know where she's speaking from? Stop acting like an ass.

Sorry for the rant, cforester. I hate it when people make ugly, misinformed remarks about people. I'll get off my soapbox now.

I also think you are doing a great job with your story and I happen to agree with cliffgirl. Jack and Vince are falling in love. In trying to help, Jack made things worse for Vince.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Love Makes Such Fools of Us All

Well, that was interesting, who would have thought that an intelligent guy like Jack would be such a fool. Surely he should have realized that Vince would want more than just a one-sided blow job. And rejecting him like that will make things even worse.

I think cliffgirl's comment was spot on too, and I got the impression that Jack has some bad stuff in his past, that will contribute to fucking things up even more. So I'm afraid the author does not need any suggestions from us to give these two cute guys a terrible time !

We await developments with trepidation ! And please do not tease us with a one line second page again. That's just cruel.....

jeansguyjeansguyover 11 years ago
Anon -- Cliffgirl....Great job Corey

I detest people who are so chicken s..t about there ugly comments they refuse to post them as a registered user. I really wish it was possible to block those people from having access to this site. Cliffgirl does not deserve those inane derogatory remarks. In my opinion she is one of the better authors on this site. Rant done.

Corey, you are doing great, other than the one line on the second page! That was a bummer. I think you have a great storyline going and I certainly hope you take it much further. Thanks for your great efforts. I've enjoyed all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
REALLY REALLY REALLy like this story a lot

Please finish! It's sooo good and really interesting and you should continue because you are amazing and should keep writing. thanks :)

MorningskyMorningskyalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

This is a wonderful tale...

Hope you have a chance to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ouch....

God that must hurt... Poor boy, first guy he actually wants to kiss, and the dude books it. After what must have been one of the most intimate sexual experiences OF HIS LIFE. *shudder*

Great story so far though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

Enjoying the story. Reading slowly as i want to savor it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous