Just the Six of Us Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

"Mike, what the fuck are you...?" she yelled at him, slapping him on the back.

He didn't say a word.

She thought at first he was going to throw her into the pool again. But as she saw that he was carrying her to the bedroom, she had to wipe the smile off her face and stifle a gleeful giggle that had suddenly formed in her throat.

Mike's lust was now in full and absolute control, and his entire brain was focused on only one thing, and one thing only. He kicked the door closed behind them and tossed her to the bed, pulling her apron off.

"Mike, now just a...," she started, but he quickly pressed his lips to hers, his tongue dancing with hers as she began the appearance of giving in.

"Tear her shirt off."

He grabbed her shirt and tore it open, the fabric of her old housework garment ripping easily in his angry grip. He lowered his face to her neck, kissing hurriedly, moving quickly to her breasts as he pulled her shorts off. He stepped back and pulled his own shirt quickly over his head, followed by his shorts and underwear. His four day neglected manhood stood proudly already at attention and fully engorged, harder than ever, complete with pre-cum dripping from its tip.

She was still half stunned with the sudden and abrupt change of events as he leveled his attention back towards her again. Groping around for her underwear, she smiled as she felt him tear them away as well.

"Oh God, sweetie, yes..." she said, as he pushed her back onto the bed, her legs spreading wide for him with ease. He knelt in front of her, a look of lust and anger possessing his face, and shear raw sexual power emanating from his eyes. Pulling her legs up and over his shoulders, he grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards himself, positioning his cock at the entrance of her cunt. He rubbed the tip of his dick a few times back and forth on her mound and felt it spread her wetness as it parted her folds.

"Stick it in her, now."

Satisfied he wasn't going to actually wound her or cause any permanent damage, although he wasn't concerned about causing her a little bit of pain, he eagerly thrust his shaft into her depths with one hard solid drive.

She gasped out loud as he pushed his full length into her wanting crevice, surprising her with his new found forcefulness and strength. He pushed himself deep into her, fully enjoying the seductive arch of her back as her eyes rolled back into her head. "God, you're so... big," she cried out through her moan.

He gripped her hips tighter, wrapping his hands underneath her and lifted her slightly as he thrust forward, then pulled out only to thrust forward again. She lifted her head and looked at him, pursing her lips in pleasure as he thrust in and out of her again and again.

"Oh, God sweetie, yes... but..." she managed to say between gasps, but Mike was oblivious.

They and she had pushed him too far and she would take the brunt of payback for that offense. She moaned as he thrust deeply into her again, lifting her hips until he was thrusting downwards angled through her and directly down onto the bed. He turned her hip onto the mattress and threw one of her legs down, still thrusting as he did so. Her other still in the air, he lifted his own and straddled the one he had laid on the bed, turning her onto her side.

"Oh, sweet jesus... MIKE," she said, burying her face into a pillow as he pounded into her. He'd turned her yet further still straddling the one leg, the other over his shoulder. He'd never stopped thrusting as he repositioned her at will as easily as a rag doll, and thrust deeply into her again, causing her head to fall back. He turned her over, stopping only long enough to throw her other leg down off his shoulder and pull her hips up into place.

She turned her face to one side and smiled as he placed his hands on her hips, starting his thrusting again. She moaned loudly, biting her lip as he pushed his shaft deep into her, causing her to arch her back once more and push her face into her pillow again to stifle her moans that were quickly becoming screams of sheer pleasure.

"Oh, Mike, YES," she cried out again, raising her head and pushing up on her arms into a full doggie position. He roughly pulled back on her again and again, her hips slapping his thighs loudly, her head tossing about, her breasts bouncing forwards and backwards roughly as he jerked her to and fro.

He stopped suddenly, pulling her back off the bed. Turning her to face him, he put his hands to her sides just under her arms. Standing straight up he pulled her with him, lifting her body up onto his front and sliding his cock into her again as he stood. "Oh, My god," she repeated, as he began to lift her up and down on his rod.

"Use the wall, Man, put her on the wall."

He stepped forwards and pushed her up against her own bedroom wall, thrusting into her as she wrapped her legs around his hips, her teeth digging a line in his shoulder and her fingernails scratching his back.

"Ahhh, yes, don't stop, please," she shrieked, biting his shoulder. "As hard as you want, as hard as you need... Ahhh," as he pounded her pussy again and again, her ass holding it steady for him against the paneling.

He groaned as he felt his orgasm begin to build and continued thrusting into her, pounding her backwards into the wall, sweat coursing over both of their bodies, her breasts smashed between them. He reached a hand up and put it around the back of her neck, grabbing a handful of hair to control her head as he laid her back onto the bed, then reached his other hand up and lifted her head as he continued to thrust into her.

He felt her pussy tighten and saw her eyes roll back up in her head. Her chanted words of lust that she had meant to drive him over the edge became meaningless gibberish as an orgasm rocked her body, sending convulsions rippling through her entire being and causing her muscles to contract and spasm, even curling her toes.

"Aaah, Mike, (gasp) yes, fuck me," she screamed, for all intents and purposes, for the whole fucking world to hear.

Mike grunted as he began his own climax, literally slamming his hips into her pelvis as he emptied his loins into her, howling like a banshee and grunting like an ape for several long moments as she endured but enjoyed his primal penetration.

As the last of his orgasm expelled the remainder of his whiz and subsided, he moaned as he collapsed and crashed on top of her onto the bed. His shaft slipped from her cunt with both of them gasping for air, her hair matted onto her face and cum leaking from her pussy.

"Wow," she said, giggling in ecstasy, her face red and glowing, flushed from her orgasm, but continuing to have post-orgasmic-spasms, something that had never happened to her before. "I think we're just going... to have to keep tormenting you, if... this is going to be the result," she said, giddy with endorphins.

"If ya'll do, I'll have to move out," Mike said with a groan, as he slid off to one side, a hand coming up and covering his face. "I'm sorry. I'd just taken all I could, and couldn't control myself."

"Sorry? I don't... think so, buster. You're surely not moving out, not ever. That was... so fucking hot," she said, kissing him on the cheek while still giggling with excitement. Then reaching down between his legs, and moving her face to his crotch, she added, "In fact, do you... think you can convince him to... play again?

"Ugh," he groaned, "You can try, but I don't think he's going to be showing up for a few hours, at least."

"Shucks," she said, pouting and laying her head on his chest. "Well, I'm glad you aren't going to be resisting us anymore, at least."

"That's right, motherfucker, I WIN. I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN!"

'Ah, fuck me,' Mike groaned inwardly.

"Tomorrow is payback time."

'Can't fucking wait,' Mike groaned

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers