All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 17'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments (Page 2)
LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Loving it

Be patient about Ashley I think I see where thats going you sneaky boy mental lol. As for the lil bit girl on girl I don't agree with Anonymous. I think the only way those 4 can share Mike, is for Some or all the girls to be able to make love to each other with or with out him. That way it relieves jealousy, takes the edge off and helps them explore and expand there sexual awareness. Great Job Mental My ex would have killed to be in a situation like those girls, many are Bi curious and afraid to take a chance and act upon the urge lol. Thank you 4 the long chapters and your hard work my hat is off to you my friend and recent favorite author.

Eli69Eli69about 13 years ago
By far the Best!!!

You keep delivering an awesome story. It never gets dull. Great chapter! Love the love in between the girls now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story liking it alot

GuneGuneabout 13 years ago
A full-featured erotic tale.

One of the greats on this site. Excellent job balancing character descriptions, erotic content, story development, and humor (managing to create classic lines via the "voice" within an erotic story isn't something that I really thought possibly without taking away from the sincerity of the characters' relationships).

This is one of only a handful of stories on this site that I want to read for fun as much as for erotic purposes.

Keep up the good work!

gemman1gemman1almost 13 years ago
Addicting

Man I love your writing style and story line. Keep it up, it is truly inspiring! You and your editor are doing a great job

Gemman

demon89000demon89000almost 13 years ago

I've got to say it I love how you wrote this story, i was so into it I actually felt embarrassed for mike. Well I can officially say I'm a fan of your work. Keep writing these story's and I'll keep up the praise.

TerrossiTerrossialmost 13 years ago
No other guy please!

I'am nearly afraid to read the next chapters. I really hope you didn't put another man in there. (concerning your mentioned contest)

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
this is an interesting read as well as erotic!!

this is one of my all time favorite stories on literotica!! its a definite save and will read it again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazed..

Holy shit. At first i was thinking of angry comments to throw at you when the ginger bitch caught mike and beth. But you never cease to amaze me, turning it into a pussy fest. Best chapter yet.

Hugo

hugoferrer@live.com.au

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What?!?!?!

Wtf is which this Ashley bitch I'm trusting you'll get her resOlved out but wtf?!? She had no proof Beth was fucking mike! They could've just denied it and Ashley wouldn't be able to do shit! Seriously I've been in love with your story until now. Ashley was a giant turn off to me and it seems to a lot of other peoPle as well! I have faith that yOu will resolve this issue though. Keep it in the family! No other guys no other girls unless used as a plot device please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting...

I would have to add my vote in here that the story seemed to take a turn for the worse with this installment. The dynamics of the relationships that existed prior to this chapter was very good, the addition of Ashely detracted from what was already established and I think that I would have to agree that adding another guy nto the story would go a long way in destroying it.

TomEastwood1990TomEastwood1990over 12 years ago
Anonymous

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ANONYMOUS PUSSY, ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING STORY SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT IS! ITS A MARVELLOUS PIECE OF WRITING SO YOU CAN GO FUCK A DONKEY YOU ASS-HOLE ANONYMOUS PUSSY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great StoryI

I love this story.. I am curious how you will resolve the Ashley problem. Unlike the other Annons, I like the Ashley twist. They had to get caught eventually.

lazyhobolazyhoboover 12 years ago
RE:What?!!?!? & Interesting

Lets look at this realistically, We have a 5th girl in this, We have a plan to remove her, something to do with emma and mike, but we dont know what, We have the anticipation of the plan, Those that hate her are looking forward to what they do, those that love ash, are hoping for the plan to fail or at least incorporate sex with mike.

Please avoid complaints regarding his plot or plot twists UNTIL THE PLOT IS COMPLETELY OVER.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 12 years ago
Great story...

Hope you can find a way to remove Ashley from the picture soon though.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago
Re: Interesting

Well as I see it, the author plans to involve Ashley with her big bro (IF you plan to involve her brother with Mike's sisters, that is a bad idea, would turn this story into one of the dime a dozen swinger/swapping stories Literotica is swamped with...), not with the main family... I agree though, I don't want them to be with anyone but each other.

Also a sidenote about the genetics problem... As long as there are no known hereditary diseases in the family the genetics issue is nonexistant, at least until it involves interbreeding for generations... The risk for defects are even higher if you knock up a random chick from the street, since you have no idea what her family are like. So honestly, they can all carry Mike's babies and no harm is done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All i can say to your story so far is.......

WOW!!!!!!!!!! This story is utterly amazing great job cant wait to see how you get asley out of the picture.

jason2313jason2313about 12 years ago
I have faith in you!

Ashley will get removed somehow before anything bad happen,I'm not gonna rage like all the other anonymous people about how you included another person in the circle of love. It adds tension to the story anyways, and makes it better, unless you take it too far, which knowing your story writing skills already, you won't.

Pollywog030Pollywog030about 12 years ago
Great read

Well I have read this story now for 17 chapters. I have go admit it is a page turner, I can't wait to continue reading. I wish there were more stories as well written and edited as this one. Please keep up the great work. As for anyone now thinking the story sucks then by all means quit reading and move on. I for one can't wait to see what happens next.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
It's a sign of a good story...

... When reading it I get angry. I so wanted to punch Mike in the face for being an idiot with Ashley. For someone who's supposed to be smart, and deeply concerned with the secret getting out, he sure does act like a moron. Ah well, you got to love the drama!

Tyler_HTyler_Habout 11 years ago
Happiness as rare as diamonds.

No love worth having is conventional.

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Ashley is a creep

Okay, seriously, I gotta go with Maximguy on this one. Out of everything I have read in this story (with the exception of the attempted rape), the only thing to make my flesh crawl is Ashley's behavior. She's violated something sacred, I think at least. And of course Mike is an idiot. Oh well, that just means I have Ashley's comeuppance to look forward to. Good work, MC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I've read this story at least 6 times & LOVE IT every time.

BUT I gotta say startin' with the "bet" Mike made with the Voice & the hot tub deal with Ashley & then in his room with Ashley, Mike comes off as being to STUPID to be breathing air! This is a guy that supposed to be smart enuf to go to college?

Although these days that doesn't seem to take much. Mike seems to have a lot of good qualities, but being smart doesn't seem to be one of them.......OH WELL.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow, what sophomoronic comedy

this BS just got promoted to Ph.D. i can't believe there are airheads who've read this more than once. i'm bailing now.

if you can find another cutesy cliche, you could write another chapter. maybe emma can sell GS cookies, "s'wores" ?

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Lunacy....

{this BS just got promoted to Ph.D. i can't believe there are airheads who've read this more than once. i'm bailing now.

if you can find another cutesy cliche, you could write another chapter. maybe emma can sell GS cookies, "s'wores" ?}

Seriously? 17 chapters in and you JUST figured out what kind of story this is? You must have the IQ of a turnip.

To the Author: Keep it coming, dude. I'm loving the humor, and the pacing is great. Can't wait to see what develops with Ashely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

I would love for this to be a hentai. It would be amazing!!!!

ripcc1018@yahoo.com

DYNO224DYNO224about 10 years ago
don't worry about critics

You can see who is critical funny I havn't noticed noticed one damn storie by this critic.If you can do better Winter let's see it is just supposed to be fun not some world changing work.Lighten UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

how awesome beth and sarah both finding eachother

whismerhillwhismerhillalmost 9 years ago

hello,

nice series of stories, I would not say they are the best for me because I like the characters' personalities to have more depth added to them. That said they are still very good. One little "issue" if I may say so. Imho you look over the fact that at the slumber party all girls get naked pretty easily.

I mean alright all of them are more or less drunk, but still I dunno... I think at least a couple of them should have been grossed out, being naked around a dude

Even if they think he's hot doesn't mean they wanna show themselves fully nude

Also once they are fully naked any "lame" dare asking to run around or something takes another complete meaning...

So yeah I feel like this part was a bit too much skipped over (so to speak)

The nightmares should also make a comeback at some point (mom & dad, chapter 1) in my opinion.

Either way, thanks a lot for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best chapter yet. Genuine eroticism. So much so that I'm in love with Beth too

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Plz read

Oh shitting hell wow I loved this chapter. There is a story that is similar to this chapter where a girl and bro love each other but bro ends up marrying another girl and them having threesomes. I hope that Ashley and mike end up married and all of them end up fucking each other like a 6 some or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ashley

This story was perfect until you added Ashley.

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Another great episode!!!!

The critics (Anonymous) are simply.. "Simple; small minded; jealous dickheads; of the; ' I cude off dun betterer ifn I cude akterly reed n rite proper. So youz storyz is no gude.' variety.

I think you are doing an excellent job of entertaining; titillating; exciting; stimulating and holding your readers interest and attention. Keep up the good work and keep your readership happy. All the very best of luck and good wishes. Cheers, Den.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 7 years ago
Ash

It's weird how you added Ash into the mix but I feel a plot twist happening and can't wait to find out how the rest of the story is going to develope now that this unwelcome guest has shown up in. Love this series. A few times I had to stop my best friend from attacking me while I read this story out loud to her. She loves it and so do I. Keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Must say

Why is he so stupid? That is my major question. Still enjoying the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't read this anymore

Why did mike let his sisters force him into dating that he clearly said he didn't like. You should have just left the story in the incest category and not added anyone outside of his sisters.

LeedoggLeedoggabout 6 years ago
Just Found this

Someone posted a link to this story on Tumblr,,, Been reading a couple chapters a day for the past few days- great stuff!! I am looking forward to the Ashley wrinkle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

U just fucking turning me on!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Re Read

Title Says It All...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
At first I thought:

It was a betrayal that Sarah and Emma were pushing Mike away to be with each other,but after Beth was with Mike and confessed she had an attraction to Emma I realized that even if Emma,Sarah & Beth are Bisexual doesn't mean they don't love Mike any less and they can enjoy eating each others pussies while Mike recoups.And I am not against the 5 Siblings sharing the Love so they can all be closer to each other.

However after Emma's friend Ashley tried to join the group I just thought it was off somewhat but then Ashley said she was attracted to her Brother like Mike and them were,so after Beth talked to Sarah I think she is gonna try to get Ashley and her Brother together so Beth,Emma,Danni,Sarah & Mike can remain as a whole.This is my first time reading this story but already its starting to become one of the best reads I have seen,can't wait to see how this progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruined

Adding Ashley ruined it for me. It was great up until adding ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nooooo

You fucked it all up with Ashley

Casextra44Casextra44over 4 years ago

I'm reading this for the first time, its an awesome story and I can't help but laugh uncontrollably at Mike's conversations with himself!!!!!!! (My favorite part I think.) When Ashley showed up I thought redhead!!!!!YAY!!!!! Now that Beth will use her considerable intellect I feel sad..... Oh well!!!!

Also, a big thank you to the Author for writing this!!!!!

Casextra44Casextra44over 4 years ago

To clarify, now that Beth will use her considerable intellect to get rid of yon redhead (oh how painful that is to type :D), I feel slightly dismayed......but that's whats makes stories fun to read I guess!!!!!

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
You are a genius

You keep making things really interesting.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 4 years ago
5th read lol

To all those anonymous saying Ashley ruined it I personally don’t like the fact she raped mike lol but at least she will be gone soon enough xD.

Medic975Medic975over 3 years ago

Keep Ashley dammit

TaBooLover5865TaBooLover5865almost 3 years ago

1 When PEOPLE walk near others they walk PAST each other, not PASSED each other.

2 A note is PASSED in school, or a ball in sports, or a baton in a relay race. Notice 1-people, 2- objects or things. Hope this helps.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

This is my first read through and im absolutley loving it. Only thing that kind of irked my is that the sleep over was the sisters idea. The game of truth or dare (really just dare) was the sisters idea. Then when Ashley forces herself on Mike the sisters get mad at him. Dude really needs to grow a pair and set his sisters straight. Still 5 stars all the way. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate Ashley and don't like where this is headed . I got turned off once they agreed to share him with her . Kinda lame . But well , thanks for the story so far it was awesome

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Emma might need to kill Ashley...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a well thought out story, keep up the good work!

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

I love how consistently good each chapter is. 😍

Since I'm so bad at predictions, here's another to add to the stupid-ass "here's what I think is coming next" pile. The girls will somehow trick Ashley into fucking her own, older brother. You heard it here first. Come back tomorrow for more wrong answers! 😂

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES