Just the Six of Us Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

"Why the hell not damn it. She's begging you to take charge, ass."

Seeing the doubt and concern on his face, she chuckled. "That look on your face is why I know that I'm safe. It's why Danni knows she's safe, why she feels safe around you, because you're the safest haven there is. We all know that you'd kill to keep us safe, that you'd never let anyone or anything hurt us, least of all yourself. It's fun to see you squirm, though."

Mike smirked at her. "I don't think I'd ever be able to do some of the things you just described. I don't think I would ever feel comfortable ordering you around."

"Pansy."

"Well, we'll have to work on that then," she said, turning and winking at him.

They pulled into the driveway and Emma hopped out as Mike killed the engine and slid out himself. She came up to him and turned around, pushing herself against him and pulling his arms around her waist. She felt his strong arms push against her sides as his hands came to rest on her stomach, felt him inhale deeply, his face buried in her short hair.

"You smell so damn good," he said, smiling.

Her firmly muscled and luscious ass pressed against his lap. It caused his dick to rise quickly and press awkwardly out from his blue jeans. He brought a hand up underneath her spaghetti strap shirt and cupped a breast, then gently tweaking a nipple.

As she squealed, the porch light came on. The motion detector being set off by their movements illuminated the two as they quickly detached themselves from each other.

They took a few seconds to straighten themselves before Emma headed in first. She giggled as she walked up the steps in front of her brother, her ass jiggling enticingly as she bounced up the steps.

Mike just groaned and followed her inside.

"Told you you'd be sorry. Dick."

He shut the door behind them and found all three of his other sisters looking at them expectantly from the living room.

Mike smiled and laughed, shaking his head and following Emma into the living room.

"Well, don't you three look all happy and overjoyed to see us," replied Mike.

Sarah scowled at him, saying, "stop torturing us and spill it."

Emma laughed and sat down between Sarah and Beth, both wearing one of Mike's shirts.

Danni was sitting alone on the loveseat, so Mike went over and wrapped her up in his arms. She was wearing a bathrobe, closed tightly around her as she fell into him and melted herself into his body. Now contentedly, she felt complete again.

She had clearly just gotten out of the shower, as her damp hair was rapidly wetting the spot on his shirt where her head was laying.

'Damn I love the way she looks with wet hair,' he thought, 'so soft and sweet and innocent."

"Not to mention, drop dead fucking sexy. Straighten her out, put her legs over your shoulders and drive it home buddy."

'Shut up. We're about to have a discussion stupid.'

"Hey, we can talk and fuck. You do the talkin and I'll do the fuckin."

Mike glanced over at the other couch and Beth and Sarah were looking expectantly at him. Taking the cue, he cleared his throat.

"Well, we've got some interesting news," Mike announced.

"You didn't already do it, did you?" Beth asked, leaning forward with an excited look plastered across her face.

Mike chuckled, shaking his head as he ran a hand through Danni's hair. She clutched his arm tighter for a second and nuzzled into his chest.

"No, not yet. It won't be as easy as all that, but the plan is definitely in motion," he said, glancing back at Emma.

She smiled softly and lowered her gaze.

Then Mike continued, "our sister was amazing tonight. Funny, entertaining, engaging, and she definitely piqued Paul's interest. I was able to stave off the affections of his energetic sister... mostly."

"Mostly?" Danni asked, glancing up at him with a faux angry look.

Mike laughed and nodded. "Okay, so she got a little handsy. I'm... Well, we're lucky that's all she tried."

"Hah!" Emma said loudly. "Don't try and tell us you are incapable of making a 90 pound nut-job stop coming on to you. You expect us to believe that?"

Mike smirked at her and shook his head. "Of course I could stop her, but we had to maintain the illusion, didn't we.

Four pairs of eyes turned smirking, and throwing unbelieving glares at him.

"What?" he asked defensively. "This was all ya'lls idea in the first place, remember. I didn't want to have anything to do with it," then again with more emphasis, just for effect, he added, "Remember?"

"Oh, would you just move on to the date loverboy." Sarah said with a giggle, and then added, "Just tell us what happened."

"Well, after a great dinner," said Mike, "we went and tried to watch a movie, but the projector broke or something so we left and ran into trouble."

Sarah felt Emma stiffen and glanced at her to see her younger sister's suddenly serious face.

Mike tried to consider how best to break the news, and decided candor would be their best course of action.

"It was the same guy I caught with Danni," he said, pointedly.

The three sisters gasped, and covered their mouths with their palms, shocked.

"It was the same guy you rescued Danni from," Emma corrected, glancing over at him.

Mike conceded the point and cleared his throat, then continued, "Well, he was in Booker's Sports, the card shop near the theater, him and a few of his friends."

"Assholes," Emma cut in.

"Did they see you?" Danni asked, as she sat up and looking directly into Mike's eyes.

Mike absent mindedly rubbed his jaw and nodded.

"Did you get in another fight?" Danni asked, her voice rising in concern and tears welling in her eyes, in spite of the fact it was obvious he had come out relatively unscathed.

Mike turned and took her face in his hands. Pulling her close, he looked directly back into her own eyes, a kind look on his face.

"I'm okay, Danni. I promise," he said.

She nodded, but the tears and a look of concern and fear were still there.

"He got in one good shot, but Paul distracted him by disabling one of his buddies who was egging it on, and maybe wanted a hand in it. That's when I dropped him, like a sack of potatoes."

"I'll say," Emma said, "It was so cool," a small smile finding its way to her face, but disappearing quickly as she composed herself.

"Someone called the cops and that's where it ended. They said we should have filed a police report last time, and they could have done more since it would have been a second incident, but they understood why we didn't. They took the guy that sucker punched me away in the police cruiser, and said he would be charged with disturbing the peace, and public intoxication. It won't get him anything more than a night in jail and a stiff fine. There were more than enough witnesses to corroborate what we said happened."

There were a few long moments of silence as the sisters absorbed Mike and Emma's story.

"After that, we came back home to decompress and try to salvage the evening. It seemed clear that the 'click' between Emma and Paul was still there, so we finished the movie and then took them home. I got tackle kissed, and Emma got a peck on the cheek."

Danni finally began to relax and fell back into Mike, a single tear working its way down her cheek. He noticed she stifled a sniffle as she wiped at the tear.

"I'm okay, Danni, I promise," Mike said.

Danni shook her head. "It's not that you big dork," she said, leaning into him. "Well, not entirely that. It's just... well, I just hate myself over someone else having to pay for my own bad choices."

Mike squeezed her gently and the other three sisters came over and hugged them both tightly, the five of them on the couch.

"SIX."

"I told you once, and now I'm telling all of you. I'll never let anyone do anything like that to any of you if I can prevent it. If I have to take a dozen ass whippings to protect each of you, I will, and gladly. Hey, you're the only sisters I've got."

They squeezed each other tighter and then Beth, Sarah, and Emma headed back to the other couch.

After a few minutes of quiet contemplation, Sarah finally broke the silence. "So how are we actually going to get Paul to sleep with Ashley?"

A few more long seconds of silence followed.

"Well, what I was thinking was something along the lines of our hot tub and a couple of blindfolds," Emma said, "but Ashley is so damn yappy that he'd never be fooled that it wasn't her. She's also not even built remotely the same as I am."

"You're damn right about that," Mike said under his breath, causing Danni to giggle softly on top of him. Then he had a thought, "What if we were to just ask him?"

"Nice idea, idiot."

"What," Emma blurted out, "like saying 'Hey Paul, have you ever thought about and wanted to fuck your own sister?' He'd either think you were just kidding, or deck you if he took offense."

"Like I said before, Dick... Let the girl's do the thinking. You just listen."

"What about this," Sarah said, having a sudden epiphany. "We could have some sort of party, maybe a costume party or something to celebrate the start of school. We invite some people we know, and have sort of an 'Anything Goes' room."

The other sisters were already shaking their heads as Sarah trailed off.

"Well, you could do the hot tub idea if you were careful," Danni said. "You guys would have to go a lot farther than just a kiss on the cheek though."

The others glanced over at her, curious.

"Well, alcohol has to be involved, for the two dupes for sure. Once you get them a little bit silly, you get a little frisky, get everyone naked, blindfold those two and promise them a surprise. Then, you get him to have sex with Ashley, where she's on her knees and he can't tell that it isn't you until it's too late."

They all thought for a few seconds, quietly running over that plan in their heads.

"Wait a second," Mike said, having an uncharacteristic burst of intelligent thought. "We've been operating under the assumption that Paul is actually attracted to his sister, at least on some level. I mean, what if we go through with this, and he just fucking snaps. He could out us big time, call the cops on us. Who knows, he could claim we tried to make him rape his sister."

The girls looked curiously at Mike for a few seconds, wondering how the heck he'd managed to come up with that surprisingly insightful idea.

"So we're back to square one," Beth said.

"Not necessarily," Emma said. "What if we go with Mike's original idea?"

Her sisters glanced at her incredulously. "The one you insulted him over?" Beth asked.

"Yes," Emma answered simply. "Mike confesses what is going on with us. He tells his newest buddy Paul at a barbecue we can have, that he's having strange desires for his sisters. Since Paul is a new friend, Mike isn't losing anything if Paul freaks out and leaves, taking his sister with him. If he doesn't freak out and understands, the least he would do is tell Mike he needs help. The best case scenario, he confesses that he has the same desires for his little space cadet sister that Mike does, for say, Danni or me. If Paul takes the bait, Mike admits a little more, like say, jerking off while watching us sunbathe."

"They can't sunbathe right now, the sun's down."

'It wasn't an offer, idiot. If you're going to hang around for this, pay attention damn it.'

"Oh, I uh... then, never mind."

'Yeah...'

"That's a great idea!" Beth agreed. "That way we don't have to try and fool them and we can gauge how well it's going to go at a party, and we can give Mike suggestions if we think it's going well enough!"

Mike sighed, not wanting to tell his sisters that guys don't usually have deep conversations like this after having just been introduced to each other, but pushed the urge down and shrugged it off inwardly.

"You think they'll sunbathe tomorrow?"

'Seriously, we've moved on now ass.'

"Well, it's not absolutely perfect, but it's the best plan we've got," Sarah admitted. "Why don't we go to the store in the morning and get something for the boys to cook. We can all wear our tiniest bikini's and Paul can 'catch' Mike ogling at our goodies."

"Ogling at our goodies?" Emma asked with a bemused smile on her face.

All of them laughed and agreed to the plan. Beth stood and moved to each of her sisters, kissing them each on the cheek, then Mike directly on the lips, sighing softly as she kissed him, clearly wanting more, but heading upstairs instead. Emma leaned against Sarah, as the elder leaned over and brushed her hair away kissing her on the forehead. Emma raised her head and kissed Sarah, standing and offering her a hand. Each headed to their own rooms, both of them stopping to kiss Danni and Mike, the two still snuggling sweetly on the couch.

"You ready for bed?" Mike asked at length.

"Hardly," Danni said, turning and kissing him as aggressively as she ever had, her soft lips crushing into his. She suddenly broke off the kiss and stood. Turning and quickly heading upstairs, she stopped and winked at Mike.

Mike stood and began to follow with one of his goofier smiles on his face, but she held up a hand.

"Five minutes." she said.

Groaning, he slumped back onto the couch as she giggled her way up the stairs. Then she stopped in mid stride and turned back to him on the couch.

"Better make that ten minutes," she called down, giggling again.

Ten, interminably long minutes later, Mike finally stood, turned then hurriedly pounded up the steps, taking them three at a time. Then turning into the door to his room, he very nearly fainted.

Danni was standing at the foot of his bed, her bathrobe gone and her hair pulled to the side by a ribbon. She had on a black negligee, thin straps, breasts cupped and alluring, a garter belt and fishnet stockings, black laced panties and a very seductive look on her face.

"Hooolly Moooley, I think I might lose it right here and now. DAMN!"

'You and I both, pal.'

"Quit talking to me, she's waiting, champ."

"Oh...my...God..." Mike said with his jaw somewhere near the floor.

"Exactly the look I was going for," said Danni.

"Uh... you... uh... well," Mike stammered. "Damn," echoing the voice's sentiments.

Danni giggled and held a hand out. "Come here, lover."

Scooping his lower jaw off the floor, Mike dumbly stumbled over toward Danni, his eyes drinking in the exquisite picture that she was. It was then that he noticed something in her hands. Peering down, he saw a small plastic and metal box. It was his digital camera.

"HOT DAMN!"

Biting her lip sexily, and shifting her weight in a pose, she held the camera out to him and winked. "Take as many as you want, my love."

Mike grinned stupidly and fumbled with his camera for a few seconds. It whirred quietly for a second as the lens opened with a click. "I just... wow. A... Are you sure?"

"This is my idea. I love you honey, and I want you to have something to look at when you are in class instead of all those other whores that will be in there with you, all vying for your manly attention. T his will be one thing to remind you what you've got waiting for you at home. School starts next week, after all."

Mike smiled widely and brought the camera up to his face, drawing a bead on her sexy body as she put her hands on her hip and bent a knee sexily. He clicked off a picture, and then another as she slightly shifted. Smiling, he clicked off another, and then another, Danni moving a little each time, biting on her finger, licking her lips, starting to undo her nightie, each position perfectly sexy.

"Hey Dude. This is some kinda cool. Yeah, I can work with this. Don't forget the close ups."

Danni turned and stuck her perfectly shaped butt out, facing away from his and moved to the bed as he snapped off more pictures. Her muscular cheeks peeked out from her g-string, causing Mike's now raging hard-on to shift and poke uncomfortably upwards.

She ran a hand along her leg, up to her ass, him just clicking and clicking, and then moved it around and under, running her fingers along her silk covered pussy, rubbing gently. She turned quickly, flopping down on the bed and spreading her legs. Then she moved her fingers to her mouth as she gave Mike the sexiest look she could, which was also just about the sexiest look he had ever seen.

"UUhhhhh, this is gonna almost fuckin hurt."

Groaning himself, he lowered the camera for a second to adjust the ever present problem in his pants, before raising it again and clicking a few more pictures.

Danni continued to move around, wiggling sexily on the bed, causing Mike's cock to harden painfully in his pants. She grinned at him as he clicked another picture.

He glanced down from above the camera. "What?"

She shook her head and smiled, running a hand down her stomach to her panty clad pussy, then using her fingers to pull her panties to one side. Mike quickly took another picture as she closed her eyes and began to gently rub her clitoris. He leaned forwards and pulled the bow that held the front of her bra, and it fell apart, exposing her perky breasts as she giggled and continued to rub her pussy.

"Oh, you like that, don't you," she said.

"Ohohoh... yes ma'am."

Mike smiled and raised the camera back up, clicking another picture, followed quickly by another. The camera clicked and whirred as Danni gyrated her hips against her fingers, using her other hand to pull her panties further out of the way.

"Ooooh, Momma!!"

She brought her fingers up to her mouth as Mike clicked another picture, licking her fingers and pushing them back down to her pussy, rubbing faster. Her eyes wandered and found the bulge at her brother's crotch, and grinned.

"Now, come here," she said, moving off the bed as Mike dropped his camera quickly to the sheets and began to strip.

Seeing his hurriedness, she laughed and began to pull off her own panties, but leaving the rest of the sexy outfit on.

"Lay down on the bed, loverboy," she commanded as soon as he had stripped himself.

He practically hurled himself in to the pillows she'd set up, grinning eagerly as she reached over and grabbed the camera, tossing it back to him and said, "Don't you dare stop taking pictures."

Mike smiled and raised the camera up as she moved to the foot of the bed, as she placed her palms down and raising her ass in the air. He clicked again as she lowered her head and kissed a knee, moving slowly forward, her eyes looking up at him.

"I'm just gonna freak the fuck out."

Danni winked at him and moved higher, slowly kissing up his thigh and up to his hip, her hand reaching up and entwining her fingers around his iron hard cock. She brought her head close to the tip and blew softly as he continued to click picture after picture. Her eyes never leaving his face, she slowly opened her mouth and brought him in, the mushroom head of his cock pushing against her tongue as it softly curled against the pressure.

Mike moaned as his head dropped backwards and hit the wall with a loud 'thunk'.

Danni couldn't help but giggle, his cock never leaving her lips. She massaged his crown with her tongue several times, then slowly pulling it out, she said, "Keep clicking, Studly," as she sucked his shaft past her lips and back into her mouth, her tongue waiting to continue its massage.

"Studly. Ha, not bad.

Mike brought the camera back up as she glanced up at him, catching her eyes as he clicked again, a perfect shot of her mouth up against the tip of his cock, her eyes locked on the camera with another 'one of the sexiest' looks on her face.

"DAMN. I think she's my favorite."

Mike moaned again as she pulled him in deeper, her soft, warm tongue lovingly rubbing up and around the tip and then sliding against the shaft as she pulled him deeper in, moaning softly as he clicked again, barely able to hold the camera straight.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers