Just the Six of Us Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly poked her head in and peered into the dimly lit room. Beth was lying on the right side of the bed, Mike's shirt clinging to her sleeping form. She had her arm around the sleeping form of their youngest sister, who had her head snuggled up comfortably to Beth's ample breasts. Emma had the cutest smile on her face making the sweetest softest baby snore, her arms wrapped around her older sister.

Danni giggled to herself and quietly shut the door, heading back to her own room.

******

After a quick shower, Mike came pounding downstairs and into the kitchen, finding Sarah with a grumpy look on her face and Danni with a mischievous grin on hers.

"I think I should get to collect on our bet, today."

'What?' Mike thought. 'Shit.'

"Hah! I knew you thought I'd forgotten about that!"

'Knew? No, I only wished you'd forgotten.'

He moved over and immediately wrapped Sarah up in a hug, spinning her around and kissing her deeply on the lips. She returned his kiss, but didn't look up, turning back around to finish cooking. He didn't relinquish his hold on her, but started nibbling at her neck.

"What ARE you doing?" she muttered grumpily, stirring the eggs, turning them from semi-fried to scrambled.

"Me? Just showing my big sis some affection," he said, running his hands up her shirt and rubbing her boobs.

"Fondling me in front of your lover isn't showing me affection," she said, "and, besides, I didn't think you'd have enough strength left for me today, given all the commotion coming from upstairs last night."

Mike chuckled and finally released his hold on her, then smacked her hard on her ass.

She turned and glared at him. "Don't you spank me, Mike. I'll fuck you up."

Mike couldn't help himself and burst out laughing, causing her glare to intensify.

Danni had been giggling quietly to herself, but quickly decided to intervene. "It wasn't all Mike's doing last night. Emma and Beth were... by themselves."

"Oh, that makes everything all better then, doesn't it," she said, turning back to the eggs, stopping only long enough to point a finger at her little brother.

"Come on Sarah, don't be that way," Mike said, leaning over and putting his head on her shoulder, and giving her his best 'pouty face'.

She eyed him through the corner of her eyes, smirking and raising an eyebrow and shrugged him off.

"If you keep this up," said Mike, "I'll just have to take you into the washroom and have my way with you."

"Try it and I really will fuck you up, Michelle," Sarah said, using Danni's long forgotten insult for their brother.

Mike guffawed loudly, shocked that Sarah would actually call him that.

"Aw hell. She's really pissed."

'No way, ya' think! Really? Figured that out all by yourself did you?' Mike thought.

"Yeah, really. Can't you tell? She's practically got steam coming out of her ears. Slap her ass again and see if she doesn't knock the both of us out!"

'Go back to your cave or whatever you have in there and shut the hell up, idiot,' Mike grumbled internally.

"I'm just saying Dude."

Mike grabbed Sarah with both arms and spun her around, grabbing both sides of her head and pulling her to him tightly, pressing his lips deeply and passionately onto hers, moving one hand to the back of her head.

She pounded on his chest a few times for a couple of seconds before giving up and letting him kiss her, because honestly, it wasn't all bad. He certainly didn't have a problem kissing, that much was certain. God, his lips were nice. Those thoughts and several others she wasn't ready to admit to yet, were careening around her head as Mike desperately embraced her.

Finally, he broke the kiss and stood back, cautious and waiting for her to start swinging.

She glared at him again and slowly turned back to her eggs, a smile finally half finding its way to her face.

He leaned in close and whispered softly in her ear. "I promise, I'll make it up to you later."

"You better fucker," she said, turning and smirking at him.

"See, fuck her now. She wants you too. Wait, which one does she want us to fuck, she wasn't specific. To hell with it, go fuck all of them."

Mike sighed, wishing he could turn the voice off sometimes. 'Fucker, stupid. Not fuck her. She was calling me a fucker, you idiot,' he thought, curious as to why the voice was especially dumb today.

Danni giggled, again. A few minutes later, the other two came downstairs, freshly showered and looking especially pretty, ready for the day. Sarah began serving their breakfast and they all took a seat at the table.

"So, are we really gonna have this barbecue today?" Danni asked, her face just positively glowing.

Sarah was still grumpy, seeing the glowing look on all three of her sisters, the result of all of them having obviously a great night, fucking and eating one another until they all just passed out with her having to lay there in bed just listening to it all.

"Sure," Mike said. "I think I can put up with Ashley today."

"I'm surprised you have any strength left just to walk, or maybe even enough left to form a coherent thought," Sarah said, still very grumpy.

Emma and Beth giggled, along with Danni as Mike smirked at her again.

"Sarah, why don't you and Mike go to the store today, get some meat..." she began.

Emma and Beth both started giggling again, obviously thinking dirty thoughts.

"Seriously?" Mike asked, turning to the two as they busted out laughing.

Beth kept laughing, but Emma couldn't resist. "It sounds like she could use some... meat."

All of them burst out laughing, Sarah even managed to grin a little. "Fuck you," she said playfully.

Wiping a tear of laughter away, Danni cut in again. "No, I'm really serious. You two go to the market and get what we need for the barbecue, or do we already have what we need here?"

Mike was shaking his head before she finished the statement. "No, we've been out of quite a few things for about a week. I could make hamburgers, or dad's baby back ribs recipe."

"How about both," Emma grinned, licking her lips.

Mike smiled and nodded. "Sounds fine to me."

Beth turned and grinned at Sarah, who looked at the blonde curiously. "What?" she asked finally.

"I think Sarah should be the one to go and pick out the meat," said Beth. "That way we'll be sure we're getting the biggest, the best and the most satisfying cuts available."

All five started laughing again, as Sarah turned red and finally gave in and laid her head on the table, her shoulders shaking with laughter.

The rest of breakfast was filled with jabs at each other as the siblings planned out their day.

******

Emma closed her cell phone and gave the four of them a 'thumbs up.' "They'll be here after lunch. Do you think we need to invite anyone else?"

Beth shrugged. "One or two more people might make it seem more natural, we'd just have to be very careful. Of course it might be fun to make Mike jealous for a change if he invites any of his guy friends. Us girls could get all flirty with them," she said, an evil grin on her face.

Rolling his eyes he turned and shook his head.

"Alright, that's it. I am collecting on our bet today."

Mike thought for a second. The voice didn't seem to be at the top of his game this morning. This might be the best day for it, he thought.

'Fine,' he thought. 'Starting now and ending at sundown. Agreed?'

"Agreed,"

'I've got a new rule, though. You can't ask me to fuck anyone that I'm not related to.'

"Fuck! More times than not, you take all the fun out of life. OKAY FINE! Let's get this show on the fucking road. Literally."