All Comments on 'Just The Way It Is!'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yeah, it was a kind of a dark mood throughout!

Actually it's like any number of cop novels I've read. I don't know how much of that is true, but you know, smoke and fire!

Nice detail and good job on the characterization. It was easy to visualize the story as it was told. Bottom line, that is what you really are, a story teller!

Hopefully you will take all the heat and when I release "Ruby" everyone will be nice to me (yeah, right!)

Regards, DJ

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Well, this is different

He won't be getting any citizen of the year awards but the story wasn't nearly as dark as I expected.

In fact, much of what he did was commendable.

I enjoyed this one, too, DG. You'll have to try harder to turn me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story telling DG

I loved it!. You told me it wasn't a typical DG Hear read, but it was. Dg Hear writes great stories that get the emotions flowing and this one did exactly that. I find when I read long stories, I sort of scan them but not with this one, I HAD TO READ IT ALL, EVERY WORD. Another great read by DG hear. One of your avid readers. Again, go to the head of the class.

A Fan always

AgenaAgenaabout 18 years ago
Different but Good

Another DG Hear winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sullied by Choice - Puzzling

Your writing style is always very good - don't change that but this discredits your profile and good name - it sullies you.

I don't know how many times I have suggested to a good writer that they should use another name to write beneath themseves if they felt it necessary ("put my cock in your wife" - give it up - a real credibility damper).

Kind of like a death wish it seems but one still wonders why. Is it the impunity of real self? The need to degrade self through others??? There are always choices aren't there and all unavoidably carry some plus or minus consequence.

Puzzling - to work so hard for a reputation of significence - to develop a following of consequence - then jeopardise it - put it at risk for selfish reasons. Where are you my friend? One then better understands human fraility in their life choices eh - Puzzling in retrospect isn't it writer.

with less Regard

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear, I need to respond!

Look readers, I write stories cause I have fun doing it. A number of readers keep telling me I have a reputation to uphold. FLASH!!! What is that reputation? I've wrote, loving wives, interracial, Romance, Erotic coupling, fantasy, and others. I've wrote, cheating, romance, murder, lust, incest. rape, torture, masturbation, cuckolding suicide and many other topics.

I try to be honest with the readers. I try and give you my best every time out. I try to wake up the emotions in the readers. Does it happen every time? Hell no.

About this story. I think it's a good one. Will I stand by it, you're damn right I will. After all I have a reputation to uphold. WHATEVER IT IS?

Hopefully your author.

DG Hear.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Hmmm, not sure about this.

I had a very hard time keeping things straight here. War and Peace I expect to be hard going but not a story on a erotic lit site. The writing was good as was the characterization. The main character was somewhat Spenseresque in his ethical hair splitting but he lacked the anchoring qualities.

The whole Ann/Shantele thing got to be a bit much. I one of those who feels that id her name was Shantele, but she was called Ann, make note of that in the beginning and don't call her Shantele again. The fluctuating back and for from sentence to sentence got a bit much.

The sex was good and the storyline hadn't been overused.

As always, I look forward to your next submission.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!

defintely not your usual story

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

I hope you have gotten this type of story out of your system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome Story!

Great story, amazing plot, good sex. Only feedback: more details during the sex, but GREAT STORY!

daluentdaluentabout 18 years ago
are you kidding me!

Are you really DGHEAR or did you just turned into fucking JUST PLAIN BOB. I can't believe it's the same writer. JPB freaks me out most of the time, but you never have. Are you on drugs. Please tell me you turned into an alcoholic at least to explain this wierd change of style. The writing is still great just like JPB, but the content pretty much left me wondering what the hell happened to you. Luie

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
If you like DG it’s worth reading

I have read very few of these interracial stories as they are not my thing, but you did a pretty good job. It had a good story line and not just fuck that white bitch with a 15-inch cock though you just had to cuckold a husband. I’ll score it 5/100 because it was a well-written story and with a real plot and characters with feelings. Not a dumb takes it bitch and begs me for it.

I hope you had fun writing this, as I’m sure it gets harder and less stimulating to find the next cheating spouse type story. I sure hope you do come back soon to love with consequences or contention though.

With regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I’d say take no notice DG

I’d say take no notice DG

As an author you have the right to experiment as much as you wish. As I remember you did actually put a warning in your preface, Damn that’s more than I ever do.

Of course there are always folks who will try to control what you write. But they should be ignored. Jesus! if we carry on like they would wish. We’ll be having committees writing the bloody stories. Wouldn’t that be great?

I found it an enjoyable read and if it extends your horizons then good luck to you.

DC

dass4450dass4450about 18 years ago
Great Yarn

I can't believe you didn't get a "H" for this story. It flowed, the character stayed true to form and the participants were drawn with accurate economy. I haven't a clue what a typical DG Hear story is but I liked this one.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
People just don't understand you DG !!!!

You can’t please all the people all of the time, but you keep trying despite lack of appreciation from generally anonymous critics. You warned us that this tale was not typical DG, but to me it was since, to me, DG Hear means well written top quality stories that keep us coming back for more! Pete.

SirDonOhioSirDonOhioabout 18 years ago
Superior Story

Loved it, and I am a retired Army military police investigator supervisor, Army Criminal Investigation Division agent and past member of the International Assoc of Chief's of Police, with a BA in Law enforcement. Very realiastic although mobsters would likely have stricter personal security.

It did however have an ending like Just Plain Bob.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A great family reunion

Another Fine story you have DG i loved the realism with the black rose bit.

I will looking for another great story next year Merry Christmas to you and your Family.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Very reminiscent of the urban yarns that are out now. Keep up the good work!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 16 years ago
Great Job!!

I don't know what your "normal" style is but I thought that this story was great and the characters were original. Keep on writing whatever the hell you want to write because you have talent!! Keep up the good work....I will be reading more of you hopefully!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice pulp fiction.

Those that run in gutters live in gutters.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Not your usual fare...

But lots of fun, none the less.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Just... WOW!

A BABY BY HIS BEST FRIEND, THEN LOVING THE SISTER! HE IS ONE BAD SOUL!

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago

This is my first DG Hear story, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I enjoyed it. Some nice twists and turns and good dharacter development -- very believable. To those who wanted more description of the sex: that isn't always necessary. Sometimes less is more. Also, I don't care what some have said, I loved the ending. Sure didn't see that coming. :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
OK dark it is

Very different writing -

But the same intensity - these characters all had - well - major flaws let's say LOL

Ann got screwed - more than just literally as did our hero but much of it through their own design intended or otherwise -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star for the title

titled was nuff 4 me,,,didn't waste time with reading

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a star

only star cause low as exist for rate

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

bad guys got what they deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

And I don't like tea. The story is well written, but the whole Ann whoring herself was a turn-off. I am mixed about how to score it. As much as it is well written, I can't stomach giving it a good score due to the nature of the story. If I heeded DG Hear's warning I wouldn't have read it, therefore not had the opportunity to rate it. That became the answer to my dilemma. Don't rate it, but give the author positive feedback.

Will that suffice DG Hear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the intro, you warned us about the dark side of the story so we knew ahead of time. We were warned.

The action in this story is heavy and fast paced. For that, I'll grant you a 5*. For the plot and the dark actions of some of the characters, I'll grant you a 4*. It's amazing how what goes around comes around!

For the way Ann/Shantille acts and for her mind set, I'll grant you a MINUS 5* and here, I know I'm too generous in my rating..

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I had enough of this double standard. One for law enforcement and one for everyone else."

.

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish there was a place where people had IQ's higher than 80. There is always has been and always will be 2 definitely sexual categories women are placed. One might have a slut side chic whom he would have no problem sharing or just watching her get railed by a couple guys, so basically pornstars and the like, the majority of women fall into this category. Then there is the love category this is where certain girlfriends go and fiancee, and most importantly the Wife. Now just because a guy can be turned on and enjoy watching a slut being trained by five blacks, if it was his wife it is a completely different situation this is sick and disgusting. The two categories can't be switched there is only one way travel, once breeched it can't be unsullied. Real men will not and can not willingly allow his wife to be with others either he doesn't really have her in the wife category or he doesn't have the virtues of a real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories