Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talk about fireworks behind your eyes, or the voices of angels, or whatever. I just know that I had never felt ecstasy like that before, and the sound of her orgasm as I came was just so... perfect. I collapsed onto her back, the two of us resting against the couch. Finally, I slipped out, and drug her down onto the rug with me.

We faced each other and I moved some of her auburn hair from her face. She smiled at the intimate gesture, suddenly embarrassed over something so personal, which seemed odd given the last hour.

She reached to my face and touched it., gently caressing me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. She ran a soft thumb over my eye lids, then down to my lips. "You are amazing," I finally said, breaking the perfect silence. "You know exactly what you want, how you like it, and you know how to make me feel amazing, like no one else has."

She smiled, a small tear ran down her face. "I needed to hear that."

"I bet it doesn't get said often enough." I ran my hands down her side and thigh, our eyes locked until she looked away.

"I'm not sure this can... happen again." Her words were soft, barely audible over the beating of my heart in my ears. Every emotion I could feel washed over me. Sadness over the loss of something I'd never really had, Anger at the situation, Love for a woman that fit me so perfectly, Envy for a brother that didn't know what he had.

"It can happen again," I said softly and she looked at me. "But you're right, I'm not sure it should." I was hurting inside, but understood what we both had to lose.

"Is this going to fuck up things between us?" she said finally, her hand tracing the design of the tattoo on my deltoid.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Between us, always." Her look was firm, lined with tears.

"Probably." She looked away and this time a tear fell down my face. I reached out and turned her face back to me. "But we'll have to try to not let it. You were one of my best friends before, lets try to stay the same after."

"Do you think... Will he ever..."

I knew what she was thinking. "Fuck I hope not, not unless you tell him, because I NEVER will."

She leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. "You were exactly what I needed."

I smiled. "And you were more than I ever bargained for."

12