All Comments on 'Just Wanna Be the Girl You Like Pt. 03'

by Degausser

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
elusiouselusiousover 9 years ago

This story just keeps getting better and better. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Its gotten the perfect build up! Please make the story a Lil emotional like the last part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this

Hot sex and love th storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arousing and enthralling

Any number of writers can do a good sex scene, and don't get my wrong, yours are fantastic. But for me it's the life you breathe into these characters that really makes it worth reading, and I look forward to seeing what (and of course, who) they do next and how things evolve. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

P.s. You really are doing a fantastic job of portraying the toxic, yet so complicated relationship between Daisy and Hayley. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

I actually feel like I'm living through this great work can't wait for the next

Janice1939Janice1939over 9 years ago
Memories were flooding back

These three stories made memories flood back after 30+ years of marriage accepting the unacceptable being a sub to my husband, learning I was gay and at 55 not leaving our family. But both bringing in our real partners. For me it was Lily for him it was Robert. So both our sex-life's improved by about 100%.

We were not just bi we were both gay.

love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

will there be an update? this was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really like this story! There needs to be more, Please continue with this story. I would love to see Hayley jealous like crazy, super, lose her mind jealous.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago
So the end?

So much more could be for Daisy and Hayley, but I guess this is the end. Unfortunate because tale is tense and poignant not to mention erotic. More?

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Glad to see you’re not dead as u posted a new story…was the end?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

JUST WANNA BE THE GIRL YOU LIKE PT. 03 when will you write pt 4 and ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDegausser@Degausser
Why the username? I love the song Degausser by Brand New. I enjoy writing, especially stories that have complex relationship dynamics. I'm incredibly thankful for anyone who takes the time to read them so thank you if you're reading my profile.