All Comments on 'Justin in Lace'

by Church33

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story..I was given the chance to get together with a tranny she was black n had one beautiful ten inch cock..we were partying and I excused myself and went into the bathroom and changed.i slipped my lace top thigh high stockings and my black lace thong n matching camisole then I slipped my five inch black strapped Heels and then my blknkini skirt applied a nice coat of red gloss lip stick n walked into the bedroom and got on the bed next to her watching a gay porn she told me how damn hot I looked as she was caressing my thigh I was doing the same then I started working my way down until I was between her legs n I un buttoned her shorts n pulled them off n was greeted by her cofk I went crazy sucking and licking it till it was hard n throbbing.. she had me lay on my back n sh straddles me n shoves her cock down my throat..I almost got it all down but she stopped and told me get on my knees I felt her finger luv my ass then sgranbed her cock as I was spreading my cheeks apart n she slid her cock in my white ass n fucked me like the slut I was ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous