Justin in Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" He purred and slowly started to rub his cheek, then his closed lips, then the other side of his face across my rock hard cock. He looked into my eyes the entire time. He then got on all fours, arched his tight ass up in the air and lowered his hot mouth on my cock.

I moaned as he took it further and further into his mouth with each pass. His butt looked beautiful in the air especially with this skirt hiked up to his waist. He looked up at me and took my dick out of his mouth, before planting wet passionate kisses along it's shaft. Then he sucked hard on the head and bit it almost painfully before resuming his blow job. Justine sucked cock like he loved it. Not noisily and gagging like in a porno. I felt his hands go behind my knees and I raised them so my legs were bent and spread open. Then with an evil gleam in his eye he looked up at me and sucked greedily on my nut sack while jerking me with his right hand. His tongue and mouth disappeared lower and I felt him licking the outside of my asshole, before kissing and sucking it with his lip stick smeared lips. He stared at me as he rimmed me and jerked my cock. He never looked so beautiful to me as he did right now.

"Come up here." I said hoarsely and he eagerly climbed on top me and kissed me hungrily with his wet mouth. We kissed and ground our bodies into each other for awhile before I rolled onto of him. I sat up and looked at him. His blouse was missing a button, his skirt was tangled, and one of his stockings had slipped down to his knee. I stood up and pulled him to his feet.

"What are we doing?" He asked confusedly.

"Pull your stocking up. Take off your skirt and blouse." I watched as he did, but I found myself mesmerized by his huge 10 inch dick. Without knowing what I was doing I found myself pushing him back onto the bed and my mouth around his fat cock head.

"Wha.. Oh. Ohhhh." He murmured as I took hold of his meat and licked his cock head. I had never sucked a cock before and had no idea what I was doing. I took it into my mouth again and felt my cheeks puff out as I bobbed up and down on it. "Teeth, careful... Ohhh" he moaned as I sucked his cock.

Eventually I took it out and climbed up next to him and he turned to face me so we were side by side. I nestled my smaller cock on top of his and he and I held them together and jerked them both off at the same time. We kissed each other softly at first then harder as our cocks rubbed wetly together between our joined hands. I broke away and whispered in his ear. "I want to fuck you."

He nodded eagerly climbed up on all fours. I retrieved the lube from it's usual spot, shot some into my hand and stroked my cock. Turning back around I saw the beautiful sight of Justine on all fours, head up and ass out. His arched back looked hot in his black bra and his slender legs looked shapely in his stockings. I bent down and gave him a full lipped kiss right on his ass hole.

"Mmmm. Your so fucking hot." I told him as I rubbed two lubed fingers around his tight dark brown butt hole.

I must have been going to slow because he pushed back against my fingers and groaned out. "I want to you fuck me so bad. I want your cock in me."

I slowly pushed my two fingers into his tight asshole. At first I felt resistance then suddenly it gave way and I fingered him and opened him up. He reached a hand down between his legs and started to tug on his dangling cock. I took my fingers out and sat back on my heels behind him. He moved backwards and I guided my swollen cock head on top of his hot asshole. I watched as it slowly disappeared into him as he pushed back farther and farther against me. Soon his warm ass checks were pressed against my pelvis and I started to slowly rock him back and forth on my dick. Moaning we ground together, me kissing his shoulder and fucking him, while he jerked his cock. I could feel his ring squeeze my dick as I started to actually pump my cock in and out of him. He leaned back as far as he could and we kissed awkwardly over his shoulder, our tongues sliding against each other, before he turned back forward and shoved his ass into me. I grabbed both of his boney hips and pulled him towards me with each thrust. The only sounds in the room for several minutes were his soft moans, my groans, and sound of flesh on flesh. Eventually I could feel the cum racing inside me and I started to fuck him as hard as I could. He let go of his cock and got back to all fours as I grabbed his hips and pressed into him as deep as I could go while I shot jet after jet of sperm into his asshole. Panting I climbed off him and he collapsed onto his back.

"Jesus Christ that was the best ever." I said between breaths. I laid down next to him careful not to get the sheets messy and brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"It was good." He reached over with a long finger and ran it down my hip.

"Yeah. Really good." I continued dumbly.

"Maybe we should go out more often." He looked into my eyes after he said it and I knew where this was going.

"Sure." My tongue felt thick and slow and my mind was spinning it's wheels trying to figure out how to change the subject.

"Good because I really like you Jay. It's not just sex to me anymore." My heart was hammering in my chest. I knew where this was going, but I had to stall.

"How about we talk about this tomorrow when your not half drunk?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Sure." He turned over and nestled his butt into my still wet half hard cock and I held him there in my arms until we drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know it then but that would be the last time I would see Justin for almost three years.

12