All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 08'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
gsmmagsmmaabout 10 years ago

the story is just great. can't wait for ch 9

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 10 years ago
What gsmma said .....

His other stories have been excellent. Lately I have not been a fan of stories with 4 or more partners engaging together, but Callicious handles all situations well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep going

Great story can't wait for the next addition

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Again

There are so many ways this story could go wrong - you have avoided them all. I look forward to the next instalment.

GT

fritsaufritsauabout 10 years ago
Bubbles

I dearly wish you would spell champagne the right way. It may the way it is spelled in the US, but the region in France the wine is named after is spelled that way. Of course the French will not allow any wine not made in that rather small area to be called that, so it is usually called sparkling wine made by the "methode champagnase" in Australia. Possibly US wine makers are trying to get around the problem with to me annoying spelling. Other than that your story is amusing and worth reading to me.

SouthPacificSouthPacificabout 10 years ago
More bubbles...

I know it's only a very small quibble, but Fritsau's comment is exactly what I was going to write. I see "champaign" in so many American stories here, and wonder what the hell is wrong with your spell-check programs! "Champagne" is the ONLY way to spell it - otherwise you should be like winemakers around the rest of the world, and use "methode champenoise."

Moving right along, however...I'm really enjoying the story, and I can see the potential for at least another 10 chapters - there's just so much still to put in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
110/100!!!!!

Could you please write a novel and give the bestseller authors aome shit about writing? Calli you've got me hooked to reading.

AWESOME!!!

Three cheers for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW ...

It keeps getting better with each new chapter. I love the way you have slowly build the story and the relationship between everyone. I especially love the relationship between Justin, Rosemary and Stephanie. It is also interesting the way you brought Michael into the story. It will be ineresting to see where it goes with them. As for the house it will be very interesting to see what Justin does when he install the security system. So keep up the great writing and don't let it be to long before the next chapter. Also maybe you could make it a little longer maybe 6 -8 pages? I enjoy reading a story if it's more the 4 pages. But that is just me.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 10 years ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You have some nerve to leave us hanging with, "When she stepped through the door my breath literally stopped. The vision before me was . . . . "

LOL - What a place to leave the end of the chapter! I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat waiting like everyone else for "The vision before me was....."

Another GREAT chapter worth more than the 5 stars I'm limited to give you.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful adventure with us.

RecHiker

billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago
LOL, YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO END A CHAPTER

Once again you have done a more than stellar job. This story has moved right up to just about tied with my all time favorite,( Morrisons). 5* again , ty bill

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 10 years ago
More of this un son

You are getting better with every chapter. Even if you leave us hanging like that rechiker guy!

I feel (with you two) like i'm back in the fifty's (yes I am that old) watching the serials of flash Gordon etc.

Oh and where are Parsley and Sage? with Rosemary and that Tyme guy and maybe Michael and Stefanie and Susie.That could be quite a bit a fun no? (lmao)

The Eagle once again throws 5*'s and of course two talons up " "

OH AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 10 years ago
I was disappointed...

when I saw it was only 4 pages long... another great installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Note about "champaign" spelling

To those who have commented on why it has not been flagged by a spellchecker, it is a valid word on its own, usually used in a poetic sense for open countryside. It is also the name of a US city. It comes from the same root word for the Champagne region, but is not used for sparkling wine made in that method in the US. So, use of it goes into the minor quibbles along with a few other spelling and word usage mistakes. Quality of the story more than makes up for those, really looking forward to further chapters.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i thought they were going to take steph up to the house with them.i was also wondering when susie is going to go thru the psychological trauma off the foot surgery and blame mickey, which could cause problems when she says he only wants to be there out of guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wonder if any of you

"wonnerful lil ole American boys an gals" are aware that 'champagne' was NOT developed by the French??

Check Wikipedia - "the English scientist and physician Christopher Merret documented the addition of sugar to a finished wine to create a second fermentation, six years before Dom Pérignon set foot in the Abbey of Hautvillers and almost 40 years before it was claimed that the famed Benedictine monk invented Champagne. Merret presented a paper at the Royal Society, in which he detailed what is now called méthode champenoise, in 1662."

The French just shouted louder (as usual) than anyone else and managed to convince most people that black was white, and that they were the ones who invented it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
comment of a post and more

First when someone post here they need to THINK before inserting foot into mouth. This in reference to Champagne quote about who first invented it. No one single person or group invented it. It was a long and rather slow process before it was complete (well to be correct that process is still on going. Some say it may never to completed.

Now about the "novel" in process. Very good and getting better. Suggestion when complete put it all together, refine a little, tweet some more, then e-publish it as a novel.

italianguy82italianguy82about 10 years ago
Another good chapter

Thanks to Callicious for another good chapter!

As for Champaign/Champagne, I couldn't care less since I'm Italian and we have the best wines anyway. :-)

Seriously, the "Champaign" spelling may or may not be wrong, but it'd be just one mistake in 8 chapters! Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

Good to see Stephanie got to fuck with Justin, with Rosemary there equally as naked. If you can get Janelle, Holly, Susie and Michael in on the group sex that would be really fun to read about. It also might be good to have Justin and Rosemary's parents get involved in the group sex as well, so the family can become more relaxed about the nudity and sex Justin and Rosemary have between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@anon. "I wonder if any of you..."

The poster is absolutely correct; the French were trying to STOP the bubbles in champagne, as the inferior glass bottles they were blowing kept shattering under the pressure of the fermentation; it was the English, with their much stronger, coal-fired glass, who introduced the 2nd fermentation, by adding sugar or golden molasses to green flat french wine to kick off the whole bubbly thing; Dom Perignon was trying to find a way to STOP Champagne fermenting, not make it bubbly - the whole "Come quickly, I'm drinking the stars!" quote from Dom Perignon is a late 19th century advertising fantasy dreamed up by Moet & Chandon - some people will believe anything they're told if it's shouted loud enough. The only thing Dom Perignon invented was the little wire cage around the neck of champagne bottles...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
You did it to me again!

Another great story, BUT! You did it to me again stopping where you did, I was joking the last time but now I think I want to hurt you because you are just plain mean.

Really great job and looking foreward to chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good story

The hell with the ones who want to criticize, waiting on the next.....

luckylapperluckylapperabout 10 years ago
i have a bad feeling...

i hope im wrong,i hope you let rosemary justin and stephie become something special and micheal and susie get together but keep the rest out especially mom and dad or atleast keep dad out.i like to think that if a brother and sister do end up having sex that their connection would be strong enough to keep them together otherwise it just cheapens and makes their entire journey pointless. so heres hoping im wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For those who haven't figured it out.

Those who want to get Michael in on some of the action need to refer back to the chapter in which he was fully introduced to the readers, and the clue in this chapter. Let me remind you: he is forbidden to drink alchohol or any other stimulents (like caffiene); he doesn't drink coffee or coke (or other sodas containing caffiene). My guess is he is supposed to be a Mormon. As such, they have a pretty strict doctrine about pre-marital sex. (Please excuse me if I have misspelled caffiene.)

growolgrowolabout 10 years ago
Great Series

I really love this series.

Wished the first time between Justin and Stephie was more Loving and more erotic (wich Stephie deserved).

I Like the fact Michael and Susie are going to become lovers and hope the first time for those two get more attention and depth.

Also like the student housing part, it makes the story so much more then just a sex story.

CalliciousCalliciousabout 10 years agoAuthor
Champagne/Champaign

To all of my readers, my apologies indeed for the wrong word usage. I replied to the first two who commented. My spell checker actually threw me off on his one. I had it correctly spelled, but my spell check recommended Champaign, which is a city here in Illinois. I was working quickly, trying to get the segment submitted and just went with spell check without doing my own homework. Sorry. Since I don't drink, I have no first hand experience and worked from faulty memory.

Thank you for the great comments, and for following my story. I will try to keep you interested.

jc

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 10 years ago
The journey so far...

I started reading this story and thought it was good but as the chapters go on, I am beginning to love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter to come about. This is superb and it let's the reader imagine all of the things that are going on in a daily life sound like it is for real. I can't wait to see what happens to the main characters next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

Can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Spectacular story!

I have to say, this is one of the best stories I've seen here. For the most part, I find that the majority of stories have passable dialogue, nothing that would keep me reading.

This one however, I want to read every word. It's that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Justin Thyme

Are you the Justin Thyme ( writer name ) that wrote Ranch Fun, loving Bobbie and some other really good stories like this one , very similar writing style. Bill

memeco@vvm.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That is one hell of a place to stop

I love this story and I am sorry to hear about your father and wish you and your family the best. I look forward to your future posts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the best story here

The only story of which I have read all chapters... I usually don't read stories with more than one ch. it kept me stuck to it for so long (8 ch. are much more than 1) Looking for more...

When is the 9th ch. going to publish???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loving it but

Loving the story but you really need to work on your transitions when switching point of views, example when you switched to shep you need to finish the thought with Justin before moving on maybe do what some writers do and make it seen like

-------stehp

________Justin

Something like that or what ever works for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Did anyone else hear...

Did anyone else hear "Sing" by Ed Sheeran playing in the background on page 3 when Justin ate her pussy for the first time? It somehow seemed to fit the action.

trueshadowtrueshadowalmost 10 years ago
From chapter to chapter...

From chapter to chapter, 1 through 8, I've greatly enjoyed the detail top-rate.

With emotions so strong, and love so true, how could anything ever split them in two?

As I read, I can clearly see, that this story is like none that have come before.

Its nothing like the normal sex-and-go, for it presets quite a true show.

Now I must come to a end, for I wish to continue reading again.

I have only high hopes for chapters 9 through 16, I'm sure your hear from me...

- trueshadow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Chicken livers and gizards. N A S T Y !!! Ugh, I remember my stepmom making us eat that nasty stuff! Yuck! I've tried off and on over the years but its still just plain nasty! Fried oysters, fried mushrooms, now thats what I'm talking about, yum!

tomscardstomscardsalmost 9 years ago
gizzards

fried gets them too tough. put them i a pressure cooker and they melt in your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish it could go on.

Great story. I wish it had been continued. I understand why you stopped, but my imagination can't seem to carry it forward. Hope to see more from you.

cursrahcursrahabout 4 years ago

another author got permission to continue the series but he only wrote one chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous