Justin Thyme Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,841 Followers

Steph nodded. "Chevy is fine. I wasn't expecting anything new!"

Michael just shrugged. "I don't know how to evaluate a used car, and I know they still have some of last year's models on clearance. I thought it would be as easy to get one of them as a used one. That way you get a newer car, and I get a better deal." He gave her a grin. "That work for you?"

"That's too much! I didn't expect anything like this!"

"No problem. I don't agree with the way insurance companies try to beat you down on replacing a car anyway. I feel like I ought to get you something better than I broke, rather than try to get by with a little less." He opened his door and hurried around to get hers, but she already had it open. He held it for her, though, as she stepped down and closed it behind her. A salesman walked up before he could start for the door.

"Good afternoon, Sir! Glad to see you, today. What can I help you find?"

"Hi, thanks, but is Tom in? I'm not trying to cut you out, but I need to deal with Tom, if you don't mind."

An obviously disappointed salesman said, "Yes sir, if you will come this way I'll get Tom for you." He led them through the showroom door and asked the receptionist at the desk to page Tom for a customer.

"How are you, Sheila?"

"Hi Michael. I'm doing well. What are you up to today?"

"Well, I owe this young lady a car, and I thought I'd see what Tom has in those rejects from last year, and see if he has anything I can afford." He winked at Stephanie. "Sheila is my cousin, and Tom is her husband, and the sales manager. They just keep her here out of nepotism, and because she has a pretty face." He quickly dodged the slap she aimed at his arm and laughed as she smiled and shook her head.

In just a minute or two Tom came from the service area and walked to the counter. "I thought you said I had a customer, Sheila? I don't see anyone worth doing business with around here, unless it is this young lady here."

"Now don't be getting your hopes up, there, Tom. I happen to know she has a young man eating out of her hand, and I wouldn't want him upset with me. Besides, you are stuck with Sheila, and you married up getting her. How you did it I don't know!" Tom laughed and stuck out a hand for a handshake that turned into a hug.

"I'm sorry for these two. You have to forgive them. I think they both were dropped on their heads when they were babies," Sheila stage whispered to Stephanie, to her smile.

"What can I help you with today, Michael?"

"I owe Stephanie a car, and I thought it was about as easy to go ahead and get her a new one as to try to pick out a used one. There won't be that much difference, and since I wrinkled hers I feel like I owe her. I thought maybe a Malibu if you have one of last year's rejects." Michael gave Steph a wink.

"Sure, I've got a couple, but they aren't rejects. They are special ones we saved, so instead of a deal we can charge extra."

"Lead on, Macduff, but you'd better have a pretty sharp pencil."

Tom led them outside again and across the lot. "Any particular color you'd like, Stephanie?"

"I don't really care. Maybe blue."

"Excellent choice. I say that because I only have one blue one left, and it is one that has all the fun stuff on it." He led them to a blue Malibu and opened the key case on the window, then unlocked and opened the door. "Give it just a minute to cool off before you get in, and then take it for a spin and see what you think."

Stephanie looked at the car, and then at Michael, then back at the car with her mouth open. "Are you for real? You really want to buy this for me?"

Michael just nodded.

"I don't know what to say! This is way more than mine was worth! I don't deserve this."

"Stephanie, sweetheart, I'm not buying it because you deserve or don't deserve it. I think it is the right thing to do, and if it will bring you any happiness I want to do it."

"You are too much! No wonder Susie is in love with you."

"Susie?"

"Um hmm. I saw the way she looks at you. I've never seen her look at Justin like that, and he's the one she's been after for the last year."

"I never said or did anything to try to get her!"

"You didn't have to. You just were you, and you've been there for her. Please don't hurt her."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her. I just didn't think about her falling in love with me. She'll get over it as she gets better, and gets to know me. I've never had anyone even interested before now."

Steph just smiled at him. "She's more than interested. I've known her since kindergarten, and I've seen her chase guys, but I've never seen her look at any of them like she looks at you. If you are sure about it I don't even need to drive it, but you have to let me pay you back from what the insurance company gives me for my car."

"We'll talk about that when the time comes. Get your sharpest pencil out, Tom, and I'll give you a check for it right now."

Tom just nodded and said, "Let's go back to the office and let me write it up. I'll have it run through the car wash and have it vacuumed out. It looks like the last person to look at it didn't shake the sand off his shoes first." He lifted his push to talk phone and called for a porter to come take care of the car, and led them to his office.

When they had all the paperwork taken care of, and licenses ordered, Tom extended his hand to Stephanie. "Your friend has good taste. You won't find a better man around than Michael. I'm amazed no one has caught him yet. To be honest, if Sheila wasn't his cousin I'd be worried myself!" He gave Michael a big grin. "Really, we talk a bunch of junk about each other, but they don't come any better." Michael looked at the floor, blushing. "Now, since Michael is paying for it, I have given you free servicing for two years on the car, and anytime you want the car washed, you just bring it by here. No charge." At her horrified look toward Michael at the comment that Michael was paying for it Tom quickly broke into her thoughts. "I was just kidding about Michael paying for it. Well, actually he is, but that is something we give with every new car we sell. It's one reason over sixty-five percent of our sales are repeat customers."

Stephanie, obviously relieved, said, "Thanks. I'll remember that."

Sheila came to the door and said the car was ready, and they all went out. Michael opened the door for Steph and waited until she was settled in the car before closing it. "I'll see you at the hospital tomorrow."

"Thank you, so much! I'll see you there."

By 12:30 we had removed the carpet in every second floor room but one. We still had to carry down the rolls of carpet from the last room, but I know I was beat. Rosemary had to have been exhausted. She wasn't fit to take anywhere. Her clothes were hopelessly dirty, her hair a straggly mess, and her tee shirt had torn somehow. She was covered, but just barely. Not that I minded, but I wasn't taking her out that way.

"I'll go grab us something to eat. Why don't you just kick back and rest for a few?" She just nodded at me. I know she was too pooped to pop. She slumped down on the floor and leaned back against one of the rolls of carpet.

"I had no idea how hard this work is. I don't know how we can get the upstairs done, too!"

"It won't be today. I think we are done with this for today. There is a lot of other work we can do that isn't nearly as hard. We'll concentrate on some of those jobs this afternoon." I left her leaning back against the carpet roll and left.

I drove back to the McDonald's where we got our breakfast and got a couple of meal deals and hurried back to the house. An intriguing sight met my eyes when I walked back in and carried the bags and drinks up the stairs. Rosemary was lying right where I had left her, mouth hanging open, dead to the world, asleep. Her tee shirt must have had the AC blowing on it, because the sweat had mostly evaporated, and her nipples were standing totally at attention. I wanted to play with them pretty badly, but thought better of it. Carefully setting the drinks down on the other carpet roll, but within reach I sat down on the floor next to Rosemary and then gently shook her awake.

"Did I go to sleep?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic priest?"

"I knew I was tired, but not that tired. Thanks." She dug into her fries, eating them three and four at a time, instead of daintily one at a time as she normally did, and then she wolfed down the sandwich like she hadn't eaten in weeks. To be honest, I was right behind her. We had both burnt a lot of energy in the morning.

In between bites I said, "I like your shirt."

Puzzled, she looked down at her shirt and started laughing. "I was feeling chilly! I would ask you to warm them for me, but we have a lot of work to do."

"I would volunteer to warm them for you, but I don't know if I have the energy or not." My meal gone I leaned back on the roll of carpet and laid my head down and let my muscles relax. Next thing I knew Rosemary was waking me. I had slept for thirty minutes, and I needed it! My muscle were stiff and sore when I tried to get up and get ready to go back to work.

"I thought you needed it as badly as I obviously did, so I set my alarm on my phone for half an hour. You didn't even hear it go off."

"I think this afternoon we had better take it a little easier. There are a lot of things we can be doing to prep the house for painting. For instance, we can start removing all of the switch plates and outlet plates. We'll put them in a box and be sure to keep the screws, too. That will take us most of the afternoon if we stop early enough to get a bath before we go out to eat. I passed a little diner that made me think of Al's, although it looks a lot nicer. I thought maybe we could try it this evening."

"OK. Sounds good. Shall we get one of these rolls downstairs when we go to get screwdrivers?"

"Who died and made you Simon Legree?" She just giggled at me and grabbed one end of the carpet roll. I picked up my end and we struggled our way to the stairs. "You know, there has to be a better way to do this. I think we'll cut it into more pieces next time. I know your arms have to be sore from the backing."

"Yeah, they are, but I try not to think about it. I'll know better next time and wear long sleeves. I have an idea most guys who install this stuff are bigger than we are, and can handle it better."

The rest of the afternoon was spent removing switch plates and outlet covers in prep for painting. I know, it doesn't sound like much, but in a house of this size there are a lot of them to be removed, and it does take time. We finished in my garret room at 4:30, and decided we had accomplished enough and decided to call it a day.

One thing I noticed was Rosemary had carried several sections of carpet padding upstairs and laid them out on top of each other. "They are for padding for our sleeping bags. I thought it would be better than the floor." Smart girl, there. Makes me glad I chose her for a sister!

There was a lot of giggling and laughter as we made our way to the bathroom off of my bedroom. It was one of the two bathrooms that had an over-sized clawfoot tub, with room for two. We decided whoever built the house had a dirty mind, and we loved him for it! There had been a lot of hugs and touches throughout the day as we worked together, making the day and the work fun. It all led up to this time together as we slipped into a tub of hot steaming water and just relaxed together. It is a deep tub, and the back slopes at a comfortable angle for relaxing and soaking. I had thought there would be a lot of horseplay when we bathed together, but neither of us really felt like it. I just put my arm around Rosemary and she rested her head on my shoulder and we cuddled.

It's funny, but the sexual hijinks I had anticipated was more than made up for as we spent time just enjoying each other's presence. I could see her lovely body through the water, and her hand found a resting place on my cock, but not in an overtly sexual manner, but one of comfort and familiarity. Of course, I was hard, but not in an urgent manner. I was content.

When the water cooled we stood in the tub and washed each other, gently scrubbing and making patterns on each other's body with suds from the body wash. Again, it wasn't overtly sexual, but deep down inside it was. We seemed to be thinking of tonight, and built for it rather than playing around at the moment. When we both were covered with suds I gave Rosemary a big hug, and moved around using my body as a washcloth, as it were.

When we stepped out of the tub we dried each other off, and then walked holding hands from the bathroom down the stairs to where we had left our bags when we arrived. Walking down the main stairway naked as the day we were born was a thrill. At first I was self-conscious, feeling like people were watching although I knew there was no way anyone could possibly see us. At the bottom of the stairs I pulled Rosemary to me in a hug and I gave her a kiss. "Welcome home, Rosemary. I love you."

Rosemary leaned back, but remained in my embrace and looked me in the eyes. "I know, Justin, and I love you, too. Thank you." She leaned forward again and hugged me tightly. "This place is so much more than I could have dreamed! I wish we had it furnished, and it was just for us. Nice dream, hmm? By the way," she whispered in my ear, "thank you for making love to Stephie. She really needed it, and it was beautiful to watch."

I just nodded and held her close to me. "I felt funny with you there until you grabbed me and lined me up for her. I knew it was good then, and I really loved you for it. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt either of you."

"I know. That's what makes you so wonderful. I know you will never hurt me."

"That reminds me. I owe you something. Come with me." I took her by the hand and led her to the library, with the desk, the only piece of furniture in the house. "Wait here!" Quickly I went back to the hallway and grabbed a sleeping bag, then took it in and spread it over the top of the desk.

"What are you doing?"

"Just trust me." I lifted her up on the edge of the desk, then knelt down between her legs and put her legs over my shoulders and leaned in to nuzzle her pussy with my nose. "I owe you this, remember?" I knew both of us were at a fairly high sexual pitch from being together all day, her without a bra, and much of the day with the tee shirt bunched up under her boobs. Then taking a bath together took things up another notch. Another time and I would go more slowly and tease her a bit, but this wasn't the time for that. I just grabbed her ass and pulled her toward me as I dove in and started licking her slit. She was already fairly puffy with arousal, and more than a little moist, which confirmed to me teasing was not needed. The first time my tongue flicked across her little love nubbin her breath hissed between her teeth and her pussy lifted to meet my face.

She leaned back on her hands and scooted herself closer to the edge, giving me a little better access, and her legs parted slightly wider, allowing me to get really up close and personal. "Justin, I never knew how good that could feel." Her voice was rather breathy, and she was trembling as I flattened my tongue and stroked over her clit firmly. She was having trouble sitting still as I alternated licking her clit and tongue fucking her vagina, but she really came unglued when I grasped her love button with my lips and sucked in on it while flicking it with just the tip of my tongue and I hummed.

Rosemary's legs alternated between squeezing on my head and spreading widely giving me access, and her breath was coming now in gasps. She arched her pussy upwards and moaned before her arms collapsed and she fell backward on the desk. Her hands reached down and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me as if she was trying to pull my head inside. "Justin, I'm coming!" Her legs snapped shut, squeezing my head tightly, and she rocked her hips up and down on the edge of the desk. With a gasp for air she suddenly let go and just lay quietly on the desk, with her chest heaving trying to catch her breath. I just stayed there kneeling between her knees looking up at her face until she slowly sat up. When she grabbed my head and lifted it I knew she wanted me to stand, and did so. She pulled me in, and although I had her juices spread all over my face she kissed me and hugged me tightly to her.

My cock, of course, was hard and probed at her pussy without either of us trying to do so. As badly as I wanted to slip it in and make love to her on the spot I somehow knew it would be better to wait, so I pulled back. "Shall we go get some dinner now, my love?"

Rosemary just pulled me to her again and nestled her head on my shoulder. The feeling of her breasts pressed against my chest is something I will never tire of, and I reveled in feeling her body as I stroked her back with my hands. She nuzzled my neck and gave me little kisses that sent shivers all the way down my leg. "You have no idea how badly I have wanted to attack your body all day. You have had me so horny I've been beside myself. Let's hurry and get some supper and go to bed."

I just nodded, not of a mind to argue with her thoughts. "I think I ought to wash my face first, hmm?"

Rosemary giggled and said, "Somebody got me all messy, too." She released me and stepped down from the desk. "I think we might be able to find other uses for this desk, too. I wonder if it's ever been used this way before." Twining her arm around mine she grasped my hand and almost skipped out of the library to the stairs and we made our way back up to the third floor, where we had our towels and washcloths.

Rosemary was on my arm when we walked into Bill's Family Restaurant. It wasn't Al's by any means, but it did look to have the same type of clientele, people who were there because of good food, not for a fancy ambiance or theme.

It was certainly family friendly. We found a wide range of ages, with 'blue-hairs' seated in a booth next to a family with small children. One big difference was everyone was seated at individual tables or in booths, rather than at long folding tables, and there was no standup eating at a counter around the walls. There was a large waiting area just inside the door, and the seats all had a worn look as if to say waiting was frequently the situation. Indeed, as we entered the dining room we took the last table.

As we neared our table I noticed a girl who looked familiar from behind. As I walked past she grabbed my arm and said, "Justin, it that really you?" I turned, surprised, to see Janelle Hulvey sitting there with another girl. "What brings you and Rosemary up here?"

"Hi Janelle! I didn't expect to see you here! I thought you lived on campus."

"Oh, I do, but this is the closest thing I can find to Al's, and I come over here when I get homesick. This is my roommate, Holly. Holly, this is Justin Thyme and Rosemary, his sister. He's the one I told you about that saved my Senior Class Play last year. Say, why don't you two join us, would that be OK, Ma'am?"

"Certainly, if they wish to."

I wasn't opposed. I was over my crush on Janelle, but I still thought she was an awfully cute and awesome girl. I looked over at Rosemary, who gave me a wry smile and nodded. I pulled out a chair for her, then I made my way around to the other side of the table.

"You didn't say what brings you up here."

Rosemary answered for me. "We've been working on our house."

"House? You have a house up here?"

I nodded. "Yes. We closed on it last Thursday. We're going to fix it up and rent out rooms to students next year, and live there while we go to ASU."

"I wish we could have done something like that! I hate the dorms. Guys and girls are running up and down the halls all times of day or night. Seems like there are parties every night, and it is almost impossible to study, and sometimes it's hard to sleep, too. So where is your house?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,841 Followers