Justin Thyme Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know that big Victorian mansion that was used by an insurance company? It's just down the road about a mile."

"No way!"

"Way."

"What's it going to cost, and do you still have room?"

"I don't know for sure yet. Probably just a little under what the dorms cost, but meals aren't included. Kitchen privileges, of course, but everyone is on their own. We haven't done anything yet about renting out rooms. We just got the place, and weren't expecting to be up here working on it for a few weeks yet, but had a chance this weekend."

Janelle looked over at Holly. "Want to move off campus?"

Holly nodded emphatically. "I'd move now, renovated or not, if I could!"

"When could we take a look at it? Is it mixed or just girls? Single rooms, or multiples?"

I laughed and turned to Rosemary. "What do you think, Rosemary? Should we show it to them as is, or wait until it looks better?"

"Oh, please. We don't care what it looks like now. I've always liked that building. I already know I want in if I can swing it by Daddy."

Rosemary nodded. "I suppose we could give you a quick tour tonight if you want. Tomorrow we will be working all day, and we won't be in any fit condition to show you around."

Our waitress came around for the third time, and Rosemary and I hadn't even opened our menus. I think she was getting frustrated and impatient. Rosemary just asked what Janelle and Holly were having, and then said bring it for us, too. That made it easier than taking the time to try to decide, and we weren't being fair to our waitress.

All in all, we had an enjoyable time at dinner. It wasn't quite the more romantic setting Rosemary and I had wanted, but we enjoyed getting acquainted with Holly, and she and Janelle told us a lot about what to expect on campus. Janell spent quite a bit of time telling Holly about how I saved her play, and my sound system in my room. Then she asked me about her Dad's system, and when I would be installing it.

"Oh, I finished that yesterday. That's why we are here today. I didn't think I'd get everything in for a couple of weeks. I'll be going back next week to do any tweaking your Dad wants after playing with it this weekend."

"Cool! I'm going home tomorrow! I'll check it out!"

It was well after 9:00 before Janelle and Holly left. Both of them loved the house, and put in a claim for which room they would like to have if they could swing their parents to the idea, and both thought they could. The idea of being in a secure, all girls house, away from the partying and stuff that happened on campus was a big plus. We weren't able to give them a firm price, but we had a range, and a high point we could tell them, which seemed more than fair to the girls. "If you are going to keep your prices that low I know you won't have a problem filling every room. I know I'll pass the word in the dorm, and I'll be careful who I mention it to," said Janelle. She looked over at me with a mischievous grin. "Think you can handle living in a house with that many girls around, Justin? Are you sure you'll be safe?" She and Holly both got a kick out of that, especially when I blushed. I'm just not used to being teased in that fashion!

Fortunately, we had not laid out our sleeping bags yet, with one still in the hallway with our gear, and the other in a pile by the desk in the library. I carried the sleeping bags upstairs to lay them out and get ready for bed, while Rosemary said she would be up momentarily. Since we had eaten with the girls, and then they had been at the house for two hours, I had not been able to spend any time with Rosemary alone, and I couldn't wait to have her in my arms again. I hurried to get myself ready for bed, spread the sleeping bags out and zipped them together, and waited. It seemed like forever, but actually was only about five or six minutes before I heard Rosemary ascending the stairs. When she stepped through the door my breath literally stopped. The vision before me was . . . .