All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 11'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

rose is going to get left out it seems.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 10 years ago
Another 5 star chapter!

Callicious,

I was so happy to see your next chapter of Justin Thyme! I had to read it immediately and I'm not disappointed. Once again you have added more intrigue to your already super heated story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you for sharing!

RecHiker

JamesgivesloveJamesgivesloveabout 10 years ago
Love it !!!!!

Another great chapter. As always, I can hardly wait for the next chapter. This story is excellent.

billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago

I hurt to bad to write all I would like to say. But I can say that I had the same feeling waking to find this story as Rechiker had , I had to read it first thing, ty/ bill

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 10 years ago
Love It!!!!!!

I have read the chapters and have been hooked from the beginning. Love the characters and the story itself. Feels like they are real too. I can not wait for the next chapter to come. As soon as I see it, I read the chapter and want more.

wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4everabout 10 years ago
Great

Callicious,

another great chapter in this story, I enjoy how you changed from one personto the next to show other view points. To me it gives us a since of understand everyones mind set. also I like that you are building up Micky and susie and that susie has grown up becuase of everything. I also liek the way rosie is giving little pushes for justin to see how he truely feels about stephie. I for one get the feeling you are working to thee day rosie and justin don't have sex as much and it is just a fun time to be had at times, and open the door for them to find rosie someone like justin that she can be open about around everyone. Also the showing them talk ab out true love and marriage, but also saying that it is not something they want to rush into, but look at also is a nice touch.

I have two questions, one, are justin,rosie and stephie going to tell susie about the three of them ir are they going to keep that between them only. two, when you do have rosie find her guy that is not justin, is he going to be told about the two of them or will she from time to time cheat on him with justin.

also I think it would be good if justin could tell rosie and only rosie about the camrea in her bear with out it hurting them. like have him tell her something liek, rosie have have to tell you something but you will most likely hate me for it, but i put and bug in your bear so I could spy on you. and have her forgive him and tell him it is ok, that it does not matter anymore. or better yet, have him ask for the bear back to do some upgrades to iut for the move to the new house for school and make it look like he just put it in there as a safety thing for her, and let her think it was a new add on since they would be on different floors of the new house. and make it seem adn a way they can make sure no one breaks in to her room and maybe make one for stephie too that she also knows about.

just saying, something to hel justin with his feelings.

keep up the good work, and as always take the time needed to put out another good chapter.

wildfunplay4ever

ps. have you thought about editing the first 10 chapters into one long submission, with chapter breaks and the new ~~~~~~~ changes of person views. I for one would love to see that, be able to open one story that has the first 10 chapters and just read page after page of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

While it was not until page 4, when the first sex started THIS story is not just a jerk off story, but a REAL story with character development and twists in the storyline that could possibly stand up outside the erotic literature world with the exception of the incest angle which would be used by the church ladies, etc... to kill this great story in mainstream lit.

I cannot wait for the next chapter. This story is good.

killer12killer12about 10 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. I just love how you are keeping the flow of the story going and can not wait till the next chapter is out.

You are 1 of 3 authors that I keep waiting for the next chapters. Your story is to me are up there with the best. Not the quick wam bam thank you mama.

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
So Perfect

And a great story continues. There is one thing that concerns me: all the main characters are so PERFECT. Nobody ever does anything that makes another main character feel hurt or wanting to get back even a little. In reality, people hurt one another at least a little, even without intention, and this perfection takes away from their reality, and the reality of the tale. Part of life is doing things that irritate without actually meaning to, and the apologies and making-up and accepting others for not being perfect. Normal people have at least a touch of the bad boy or bad girl in them, and it usually comes out when they least want it to. But, that aside, I'm totally engrossed!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Keeps getting better

Keep getting better, a lot of very nice people and some great sex and now hidden gold, passageways, and dead people.

I could only give you five stars.

I still hate you (joking) for leaving me hanging at the end of your stories.

Thanks once again for an enjoyable read.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 10 years ago
Still loving it.

But don't go off on that "giving sister up" shit that some authors do, for her and Stephanie's sake. It is so boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still a very good story.

I love the story and its a good writing style. Sometimes a bit long winded. However the past tense of hang is hung. His mother hung up the phone not hanged up the phone. It is possible to say that a man was hanged, but it must be used with the verb to be or similar verb i.e. "He should be hanged." . But I hung, you hung, she hung up a phone, painting or anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic, but now I have to wait another two weeks for the next chapter. I wish I had come across this at chapter 40. Then I could read from begining to the end and not have to wait.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 10 years ago
Still 5*

I am still loving this story and the characters! I do not know if Rose is going to be left out or finding someone else as some of the other comments have said. Because it seems to me that Stephanie possibly has other ideas for their futures. She seems to be pushing the continuing of their sharing. Even that she likes the idea of them all walking into prom together with both of them wrapped around Justin. Whatever happens as the story progresses, I have the feeling that I am going to like it though.

You have done a wonderful job creating all these characters and crafting the story line Callicious. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. Thank you again for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I have read all of the chapters and i love this story so.... This is the most well written story i have ever read.. Keep it going please....

bxtreme4bxtreme4about 10 years ago
Plain and Simple, Wow

Even after 11 chapters, you have never disappointed. Well written and excellent character development, a true pleasure to read. From the very beginning of chapter 1 to the end of chapter 11, you kept it interesting, enticing the reader forward. Truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I don't remember reading a story that I enjoyed as much as reading this one. I hope you keep it going as it has been so far. Looking forward to many more chapters, I hope! Thanks for your hard work!

italianguy82italianguy82about 10 years ago
5 stars

Another 5 stars chapter. Need I say more? :)

fletchers_arrowfletchers_arrowabout 10 years ago
All star story

Best story on the site for it's complete story not just the sex. Love the direction this is heading and hope to see more soon.

gneutrongneutronabout 10 years ago

First off, let me say I love the story and what you are doing with it. I really enjoy the way you have developed and continue to develop the characters and the storyline. I can't wait for your next chapter. I hope by adding you as a favorite author will enable me to find out when your next one is posted. Keep up the great work!

bduncan976bduncan976about 10 years ago
Great Story

As others have said this is a great story and I look forward to reading more!

GunellGunellabout 10 years ago
Well done

Like all the others have said you are doing a great job with the story and its development. They way you are slowly building the characters along with the story is just outstanding. I especially like the way you show the relationship between Justine, his sister and Stephanie. I hope it continue to grow and doesn't change. As for Michael and Susan it is really nice to see their relationship isn't built on sex. So keep up the great work and hope it isn't to long before the next chapter is out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!

Honestly one of the best on the site!

InosolanInosolanabout 10 years ago
Great story. A spelling-twitch nitpick.

Moving right along; been reading all afternoon, and i prolly will keep reading to the last, non-stop. (Except for food, cider and potty breaks.)

A minor point: Almost everyone gets it wrong, and i wouldn't normally point it out, but your spelling and grammar are so good overall, that i thought i'd point out a very common error - one almost everyone makes.

It's not "chaise lounge", though it seems it ought be. The actual term is "chaise longue" (which my spellchecker just told me is wrong, BTW), because it's really French for "long chair".

Totally unimportant, and not as far off as saying that someone is unique (discrete) when you mean they are reliable and not a blabbermouth (discreet), but ... it's one of my little twitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it Up...

Great story and I've really enjoyed reading it. A couple of points I'd like to make though. First, no one his age (Justin) would be that serious/cryptic about something like the gold/etc... with his family and friends. It was a little over the top. Second, at this point, he needs to remove the camera and be done with it. If he's caught with the camera, I feel everything would come apart and I'd no longer be interesting in continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Still reading along, actually Im only on page four of this one so far but felt like a break :). ...still really enjoying the story and believe it or not,I mostly skim and skip through most of the sex scenes. ...they're just... Strange... Kinda odd, truth be told. The phrasing they use here and there during sex just seems out of place. I should have saved a few to a text file so I could cut and paste examples, heh. ...and what is it with all these girls spewing out orgasms just having their nipples played with? Hell, most women don't even have orgasms during intercourse unless someones fingers are pressing buttons down there, lol. ....ok, remembering a scene from earlier (man, I wish Icould remember the weird phrase the girl used at the beginning!) ...so he's sucking one nipple and tweaking another and she's already coming, he gets in and she finishes her orgasm and.... Falls asleep?! ...now the guy falling asleep I get, but pretty much all the wonen I've been with are more wired up after sex unless they worked a twelve hour shift and its midnight. ...then he switches to girl number two and he starts with the foreplay again even though he's been told *I need it NOW!*, not the first time either! The boy doesn't learn! Lol. ...then after her orgasm he just stops? ...uh, is he dainbrammaged? ;). I seriously doubt she would have complained if he had stuck to business and possibly squeezed out a second orgasm while he worked on his ;). (Think Ive only ever met one woman who had an orgasm and wasn't interested in a second!)

....but its all the weird speech and phrasing, especially considering their age (not that I can picture anyone using some of it, but if I did it would probably be someone in their seventies or eighties), just seems out of place and sTrAnGe!

....anyways, back to the good story and plot! :)

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago
damn

Okay I have to admit that this one had me particularly choked up with Susie and Micheal and all the excitement. It's crazy this warrants being posted on a "sex" site when as I said before it reads more like a mainstream novella. Don't get me wrong the sex parts are intense as well but the who;e storyline I can only read so much, it really gets my mind and imagination rolling. I live in Phoenix even and have to wonder if there really is an old Mansion somewhere in Scottsdale and if so what's the deal I'd love to see this place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more great stuff maynard!

.

OkieChuckOkieChuckalmost 7 years ago
Great story

What a wonderful story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still loving it, second time around.

The story's so good that I just find occasional minor discrepancies amusing, rather than annoying.

So here's some of my nit-picking:

1. Way back when the sex started, Justin was concerned that he'd come in Rosemary, and she told him she was on the pill for medical reasons, but when he had sex with Stephanie there was no mention of contraception.

2. Stephanie initially kept some pubic hair, just so as not to look like a little girl, then later she was totally hairless, and now she again has just a bit of hair. I know that hair can be shaved off and grow back, but this doesn't seem to fit with Stephanie's psychology.

3. The story seemed to say that they found the inside exits on their way down the secret staircase, but just didn't use them, but now they're talking about having to find the other sides by knocking, etc. The obvious way would be to open the exits from inside the stairwell, and see where they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Relieved to see I'm not the only one who finds the language doesn't always match up to the age of the 18yo characters.

Also, yay for the markers between scenes, easier to skip the parts about Michael, makes the rest of the story so much better. Maybe it's just me, but the character's introduction felt so forced and a little creepy,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous