Justine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bastard!" she hissed.

That Thursday was the last day that she worked in that office. She now worked as an attorney for her benefactor, the woman who had rescued her and explained everything to her.

"I'm sorry my dear but the bastard has turned you."

"Turned me? Turned me into what? A hooker?" she asked confused.

Zoë laughed at the memory although at the time it wasn't in the least bit funny. But she had adjusted rather quickly and actually grew to love her new life. Like Justine and so many of the other women here, she had taken the view that there was no use crying over spilled milk.

She also knew Justine and had liked her and wished that she were more like her in her confidence outside of the courtroom. There were many times that she wanted to approach Justine but didn't because of her shyness and now because of her previous contact she had been selected to find and bring Justine home.

The other part of her mission was to keep Justine's mate safe but Justine had been doing that herself by staying away from him but it was only a matter of time before they formally met, he was already looking for her. As for herself she had no mate although her benefactor assured her that she had one and that he would appear in due time.

As far as Justine's mate was concerned at the present there was one problem at the moment, Leila. It was obvious what the woman wanted and just as obvious that Quinn wasn't interested.

"Let me take care of that part of it dear." Her benefactor said when Zoë told her about the problem. What was meant by that Zoë didn't know and she didn't ask. She was grateful for the help.

It was almost ten pm and time to make another phone call.

********

Justine picked up the phone as soon as it rang; she looked at the caller ID and saw that there was no number. She almost didn't answer it but curiosity and instinct won out.

"Who is this?" she demanded.

"A friend who wants to help you."

"The only friend I have is named Pam and you're not her! So who in the hell are you and what do you want?"

The woman on the other end of the line seemed to be considering something.

"I wanted to be your friend in life." she said.

"We know each other?' Justine asked as she tried to place the voice.

"Not well but yes. Justine, there are many people and beings looking for you..."

"And so are you, that's why you keep calling me."

"I admit that we are looking for you."

"You know what? I'm tired of this, so either you tell me who in the hell you are or this conversation is over." Justine said angrily.

Again the woman seemed to be deciding something.

"Do you remember an attorney by the name of Zoë Carpenter?" Justine frowned.

"I remember her, she was sweet and very shy but she was a good attorney, one day she was just ... gone. Why are you asking about her?"

"What do you suppose happened to her?" the voice asked.

"That damned brownnosing son of a bitch Malcolm!" Justine replied. "Word had it that he tried to get into her panties and when she refused he had her canned."

"But you know that isn't what happened don't you?"

Justine hesitated, she had never really believed the story but neither had she questioned it. She had her own issues with Malcolm and it wasn't because he wanted to take her to bed.

"What are you getting at?" Justine asked.

"Justine, this is Zoë Carpenter and we can help you if you will trust us."

"Trust you? I don't even know who you are! I have no way of knowing if you're really Zoë and right now the only thing I trust is Buddy."

"He is with you?" Zoë asked sounding relieved.

"What the f....I'm hanging up now." Justine said abruptly and slammed the phone down. She looked at Buddy who gave her a nonplussed look back and then closed his eyes.

*******

Quinn walked toward Chinatown hoping to see his mystery woman as he now referred to Justine. He made sure that his coat was zipped and pulled down as far it could go so that his erection was hidden. The last thing he wanted or needed was to be propositioned or to be pegged as a pervert. He had put his conversation with Leila out of his mind as he walked cursing that he hadn't brought a camera with him

The closer he got to Chinatown the more certain he was that he wouldn't find her there. He turned around and tried to decide which direction that he should go next and picked downtown. He was beginning to get really cold, he hadn't dressed warm enough for the walk that he was taking but he couldn't make himself turn back to go home, he had to find her.

********

"Get up you're leaving!" Malcolm said to Pam as he threw her an outfit.

"What? Where am I going?" Pam asked.

"You buyer wants to train you himself, now get dressed he's on his way." Malcolm said.

"I don't understand." Pam said, "You said that I had to know how to please him."

"Things have changed." Malcolm replied, "Now hurry up! He doesn't like to be kept waiting!"

Pam thought frantically. There had to be a way to slow things down or to leave some kind of clue that she had been here.

"Please not tonight." she begged, "I want to know how to please him."

Malcolm saw through her plea, she had to go and now. Instead of responding, he walked out of the room leaving Pam alone. He wanted to be no where near her.

*******

Justine stared at the phone and then the dog and back to the phone wishing that she hadn't hung up. She didn't trust the person who had called her but that didn't mean that she couldn't pump her for more information. She was rethinking whether she should stay put for three days only, there were too many people looking for her and now there was one more..... Quinn O'Dell.

12