Justine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Jeremiah found his voice and began to protest.

"He isn't a victim! I didn't touch him!"

"But you took and touched what wasn't yours." David replied. "Taking Josephine set in motion a chain of events that never would have happened otherwise. That doesn't excuse my part in it but you were the catalyst. To be honest with you, I'm surprised that no other male has made this request."

"You can't do this!" Jeremiah screamed at them. "You ...."

"We can do whatever we like." Justine said coldly.

She looked at her mother whose eyes flickered with indecision and then cleared. If she said no, David would always feel that he hadn't avenged the wrong done to her. Who was she to deny him that? She looked at Jeremiah, then at David.

"You may have your time with him."

Jeremiah stared at her in disbelief, "You... you can't be serious... you swore to do no harm!"

"Consider this, "Josephine said softly, "simply by being alive you made an unsaid vow to do no harm. You have violated that vow thousands of times and it wasn't out of necessity such as war. You deliberately choose to harm people. My decision stands."

"I will see you soon." David said and vanished from the cell and to Josephine's side.

Quinn and Justine looked at each other and nodded their approval. David had played the hand dealt him well. Justine was starting to like her mother's mate.

As they walked away, they could hear Jeremiah's screams for them to come back.

"This discussion isn't over! Get back here!"

*******

Much to Wilhelmina's displeasure, the party in the Realm was beginning to wane. She now saw it as a way for her to work without discovery. Now she had to resort to sneaking around Thomas and Lottie. Once again, she thought about releasing Thomas so that he and Lottie could go fuck themselves silly but she needed him but... a slow smile crossed her face. She had just figured out how to get rid of Thomas and still enlist his help.

"Thomas!" she called.

**********************

Once again I would like to thank all of you who take the time to read and comment on my stories. A big thank you to my Beta readers Donalde and Anjel54 for taking the time to read over my stories.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers