Justine's Celebrity

Story Info
Slut wife seduces the TV anchorman.
2.9k words
4.11
91.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture a stunning blonde, 5ft – 4 in., with the face of an angel, measurements of 36D, 25, 35, walking down the street in a mini skirt. She is wearing 4" spike heels, moving like she just got her brains fucked out and gorgeous legs that go from here to heaven and back. People often ask if she is a model. Who is she, you say? That’s my wife Justine. My name is James and I’m the luckiest man on earth.

Justine and I had many lovers prior to our meeting so an active sex life was something we wished to continue. Our first date comprised of dinner followed by an all night fuck-a thon. In the following months we were at each other like two sex crazed weasels. Justine’s pussy is the sweetest I’ve ever tasted and she loves to be eaten. She never wears panties and is not shy about it either. Many of her former and present lovers have confirmed that I’m not alone in this observation. Additionally, she is multi-orgasmic. I find it very erotic watching and participating in each and every one.

Hearing my wife relate the details of her evening out with her lover or joining in with him to fuck her silly has brought a great deal of excitement to our sex life. Sometimes, after she has been fucked, I lick her pussy clean while other times I give her a good hard screwing and add my load to his. We’ve had several discussions regarding me being with another women and her being with another man. The bottom line was that it was OK for her but not for me. Although this may seem to be a bit unfair, it has its own rewards.

One day an invitation arrived in the mail for the annual spring formal in our city. It was the social event of the year and not to be missed as it was a celebrity packed evening. All the local TV and radio personalities would be in attendance as well as an "A " list of beautiful people. Justine and I were pleased that we had been invited.

The night of the formal, we dined in one of the cities finest restaurants and that is where another of many encounters began. Justine had worn a full length, body clinging, strapless gown with a high center slit , thigh high stockings and 4" spike heels. It was evident she wore nothing else under the gown. When she became aroused, her nipples were very obvious. She was dressed to kill. During dinner she noticed that Brian, seated two tables away and one of the cities most handsome single TV anchor men, was smiling in a flirtatious manner. Later, at the social, he asked her to dance several times. Justine occasionally let his hand caress her ass as they swayed together.

The fact she had nothing on under the thin material did not escape Brian’s observation. Their conversation, I later learned, was teasingly erotic. He asked if she would have dinner with him soon and suggested they have dessert at his apartment afterward. He was concerned about her possible jealous husband. Justine assured him that we have an arrangement and that she would get fucked again when she got home. They were both aroused when he escorted her back to our table. Justine’s nipples strained against the near diaphanous material of her gown and she was flushed. As she sat down, Brian and I were treated to a flash of her naked pussy as she arranged her gown. His cock was pressing hard against the front of his pants. He gave me a knowing smile as he commented on what a sensuous woman Justine was. I told him I couldn’t have agreed more.

During our drive home Justine turned to face me, spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy. She held out her wet hand for me to lick. Glancing down, I noticed her juices had run down her thigh and soaked her lace stocking tops. She said that she had become very excited as she danced with Brian. His member was big and hard. She could feel it as he pressed it into her belly and she had responded in kind. He had also asked her for her phone number. She jotted it down and put it in his pants pocket, getting a good feel of his engorged cock. Justine continued to relate further details. My fingers were plunging in and out of her hot box as I tried to keep the car on the road. She pulled the top of her gown down and began caressing her hardened nipples. My fingers were now buried deep inside her pussy as she began to cum, moaning over and over how much she loves to be fucked.

In bed that night, as we made love, she said how much she would like Brian to be her steady lover and hoped he would call. She imagined his big cock in her cunt and was sure it would never fit in her mouth. We didn’t stop until the wee hours of the morning.

A week later Brian called and asked her out for dinner. She quickly accepted. Sex for us was hot and wild in the following days thinking about Justine’s up coming adventure. We both knew she was going to get her brains fucked out.

The night of their date, Justine began preparing herself. She started with a bubble bath and a few hits of our fine Colombian weed. I chatted with her as she dried herself and rubbed lotion over her voluptuous breasts and body. Sitting on the bed, she slowly pulled her crotchless panty hose up her long sensuous legs. I could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties and had completely shaved her pussy. Justine leaned back on the bed, spread her legs and asked me to lick the wetness from her sopping cunt but not to bring her to climax.

She wanted Brian to have her first cum of the evening. I leaned forward and pushed my tongue into her love hole. She moaned as I began licking her juice. All too soon Justine stopped me and went to the closet. She selected a black mini skirt that showed off her exquisite legs. Turning coyly to me and caressing her erect nipples, she asked if it would be too naughty if she didn’t wear a bra under her satin blouse. I told her that her 36D’s would give that fact away. She smiled, dropped the bra, and began buttoning up the low cut blouse. Stepping into a pair of black 4" sling back spike heels, she looked hot enough to melt stone.

Before giving her lips a final touch up, she bent over, took my stiff cock into her mouth and began sucking it gently. Her satin blouse hung forward enough so I could see all of her ample breasts. Her nipples were hard. After a few minutes she stood and asked if I thought Brian would enjoy the view. I responded that I hoped his heart was in good condition. Justine put on her mink coat. She had sex on her mind and it showed. As she walked out the door she turned, winked and said, " Don’t wait up for me Honey, I’m going to be late and keep your love muscle hard for my return. I’ll call you after he has emptied his balls deep in my cunt and tease you."

I did some paperwork but couldn’t concentrate. My mind kept wandering off, thinking about Justine and what she was experiencing at that time. After several hours I gave up. Stretching out on the bed, I snapped on the VCR and started watching a video of Justine and I fucking. We had taped one of our more recent sessions that was particularly intense. My stiff prick hadn’t relaxed since her bubble bath so I began stroking it.

Just then the phone rang. "Hello," I said. "Hi Honey," Justine said breathlessly into the phone. "Brian just finished fucking me and my pussy is now dripping with a massive load of his sperm." "Are you leaving now?" I asked as my cock began leaking some pre cum. "No darling. He wants to fuck me some more, don’t you Brian," she said turning away from the phone and talking to him lying next to her. "He has a big fat cock that makes me cum all over the place and I love it," Justine said. Brian’s muffled groan was all that was heard. She then began to breath in a ragged manor and said, "I have my legs spread wide open. Brian has his tongue way up inside my pussy and is teasing me. He is licking his cum out and making a puddle of it on my tummy. Oh James, he’s making me so hot. I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum in Brian’s mouth. Don’t wait up, Sweetheart. I love you," she cried as the sounds of a wave of her climax began sweeping over her luscious body. "I love you too, Honey. Enjoy your self," I replied as she hung up the phone. A few more strokes was all it took to put me over the edge. I came as I visualized Justine massaging her large breasts and emptying her pussy full of cum into Brian’s mouth. It felt good to get some relief. I fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of the garage door opening and glanced at the clock. It was 3:10 AM. A moment later Justine walked into the room. Her hair was in disarray and she was not wearing any panty hose. She looked like she had been ridden hard and put up wet. As she approached the bed, she opened her mink and let it drop to the floor. She was stark naked. Her pussy was swollen and glistened with cum as it ran down her leg. Keeping her heels on, she straddled my face and lowered her hot wet cunt to my mouth.

It tasted sweet and salty at the same time. Copious amounts of Brian’s cum began leaking out as I proceeded to lick and probe her hole.. Justine began moaning as she does just before she is about to climax. "Suck my cunt and lick my clit, baby, I saved it all for you. I’m going to cum for the fifth time tonight," she hissed. And cum she did - in waves and convulsions. Collapsing on top of me, she whispered in my ear, "God, I love to be fucked, and Brian fucked me three times. I’ve never had anyone leave as much sperm in my pussy as he did."

My cock was as hard as a rock and I asked her to relate every detail. "Not a word until you put that monster muscle in me," she said. In a flash I flipped her on her back and drove my rod in to the hilt. Her cunt was hot and wet and thoroughly used. She then began her story.

"We met at Della’s Lounge in the city and sat in a dark corner booth. Brian ordered martinis," she began. " I occasionally leaned forward allowing him to see my naked breasts.

His cock was really tenting the front of his pants by the time the band started to play. We danced in the darkest part of the floor. He discreetly put his hand inside my blouse and lightly pinched my nipples which were now swollen with excitement," she cooed. " When we returned to our table, he placed his hand on my knee and began moving it higher. I accommodated by opening my legs. He almost fell off his chair when he found I had shaved my pussy clean," Justine moaned. " Brian began fingering my cunt until I had a crashing orgasm. I thought everyone in the place could hear me. When I finally came down, I opened his fly and took out his cock. It was larger than I had imagined. At least 9" and very thick. I could barely get my hand around it.," she whispered. "I stroked and pumped his massive member."

"Just as he began to cum, the waitress delivered the bill. She looked at me as if to ask if it was all right if she watched. I nodded my approval. Taking my napkin, I caught the spurts of cum shooting out of his cock. Needless to say, she enjoyed watching Brian climax. He left her a big tip. We then drove to his condo and left my car in the underground parking garage and hailed a cab to the restaurant. In the backseat, my skirt was around my waist and my blouse was open as we crossed town to our destination. The taxi driver watched Brian as he kissed my breasts and fingered my wetness. It was definitely his best fare of the evening."

Listening to Justine’s narration of the evenings events, my cock had swollen to an unprecedented size. As I plunged deeply in and out, she dug her nails into my back and began to climax for the sixth time. " Fuck me, fuck your whore wife, fuck me you whore master," she screamed as her body shuddered and writhed. She responded as I have ever seen. It took a while for Justine to calm down. She then proceeded with further details of her evening.

"During dinner we continued to tease each other. Brian would insert his finger in my soaking pussy then put it in his mouth and lick it clean. I extracted his now hard cock and removed the pre cum from its head and would smear it on my lips," she said as she demonstrated with her finger tip. "He was wild with desire. We had a long sensuous meal and several martinis. By the time we arrived at his apartment we were practically naked. Our clothes went flying and his cock was buried in my pussy as soon as we hit the bed. We fucked and fucked hard until we crashed in one giant climax," Justine said in a deep lusty voice. "He must have emptied a quart of hot juice in me."

"Brian poured us some delicious wine and we basked in the afterglow of a frenzied fuck. I told him he was a beautiful lover and I was glad he decided to call. He asked if we could continue to see each other and I told him I was looking forward to it. When I picked up the phone to call you I had already assured him that it was all right with you that I have a lover. We then arranged ourselves in a sixty nine position. I occasionally licked some cum off his cock as I talked to you. It felt so deliciously slutty. I felt a climax coming on, so I had to hang up. Taking his flaccid cock in my wine filled mouth, I began to awaken his magnificent tool. I could feel his mouth squirting wine into my steaming cunt.

It felt good. Brian’s muscle started to pulse and his ass was clenched as he shot another massive load of cum in my mouth. It was sweet and warm. I swallowed every drop," she moaned. "He continued to explore my pussy with his long tongue until I exploded in a blinding climax," she groaned. Justine’s hot cunt continued to grind and squeeze my straining cock.

"The hour was getting late so I got up to go home. I thought about you and how excited you would be. After stepping into my heels, I put on my coat and placed my blouse, stockings and mini skirt in my large purse. Brian walked me to the elevator and down to my car in the dimly lit garage. He opened my coat and commented that I was truly blessed with such magnificent breasts and the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. He licked my nipples and began to finger my dripping sex. I noticed his cock was already at full attention. He turned me around, bent me over the trunk of my car, inserted his ramrod in my pussy and gave me a good hard fucking. I came almost immediately. My moans were still echoing around the garage when Brian let go and filled my pussy with several more shots of cum", Justine said as her cunt pumped my cock ever faster.

By now we were lost in a world of ecstasy and nearing another orgasm. Her seventh. We gave our final thrusts and fell over the edge into a long continuous climax that left us breathless and exhausted. We lay in each others arms savoring the feelings and soon fell into a deep satisfying sleep.

In the morning, I awoke with a killer hard on. Admiring Justine’s succulent nude body, I slowly spread her legs and began to suck her clit. She moaned and began to hump my face. "What a delicious way to wake up, sweetheart" she said. Her pussy was still full of cum. Swallowing a mouthful, I gently licked it clean. We then enjoyed a long slow lusty love session, marveling at how exciting it was for Justine to have found such an exquisite lover. In the following weeks we fucked again and again, reliving her first night out with Brian. It was to be the first of many.