Justin's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Send it to me." Jason spoke softly. "It's nice."

"Uh, yeah." Justin could barely get his words out.

'Whatever, you're a fucking slut anyway lol.' The words made Justin frown. He knew by definition, sexually promiscuous, he was a slut, but that didn't mean he liked being called it.

Jason couldn't help himself. He took the phone out of Justin's hands. Justin didn't protest.

'And you're a fucking rapist. What's worse?' he signed it with his name, just so Mark knew who he was now dealing with. He sent a second one: 'I know where you live :)'

"Sorry." Jason breathed, visibly angered by what Mark had said, passing the phone back.

Justin thought it was cute that he seemed embarrassed that he'd let his emotions get the better of him. "It's okay. Thank you." He answered once he'd read the messages. Though he cringed at the word 'rapist' -- he hadn't really thought about it like that, that he'd technically been raped. The second text had made Justin laugh though.

"Do you want me to go now that the Mark thing is sorted out?" Justin asked sheepishly -- he felt awkward, like he was overstaying his welcome and that the situation he'd cried about wasn't even that big of a deal. He felt silly, and most of all, embarrassed. He hated looking weak, especially in front of Jason.

Jason smirked at his nervousness. "I'd feel better if you stayed here -- wouldn't want you alone and scared, would we?" Justin didn't know if he was teasing or flirting, maybe neither. "Plus, I've already said, I could use the company and I like yours."

Justin scoffed, almost involuntary. "Why?" He hadn't meant to say it, and started blushing.

This made the larger male laugh, and the smaller one blush harder -- Jason found his nervousness around him enticing. He'd never met someone that he could actually make so nervous and uneasy before, and he loved the effect he had on the gorgeous boy, sitting too politely on his bed.

"You're just..." Jason couldn't explain it -- he just knew he liked Justin.

His smile and his eyes were enough to tell Justin that it wasn't some sort of joke, that Jason did enjoy his company. At that thought, he almost melted right there on his bed. He knew he'd have to make a trip to the bathroom soon; he was sure that he was going to wet the crotch of his jeans. He knew he was more than capable of it.

"You're cute." Jason finished as he watched Justin study him, finally finding his words. "I've never made someone nervous before. It's different -- you're not trying to impress me, you're just... it's different, and I like it."

"You don't make me nervous." Justin protested stubbornly, trying to hide his smile. He was blushing embarrassingly hard by this point, making Jason give him a look as if to say 'yeah right' and sniggered. Justin let out a little whine, moving to lay on his side away from Jason with his face in the covers, giggling to himself in embarrassment.

Jason almost groaned to himself as he did so -- Justin's ass he'd grown so fond of was even more pronounced in that position and was facing him. He had to fight every single urge to reach out and feel the denim, trapping what he wanted.

Justin turned his head to look at Jason over his shoulder, wondering why he hadn't replied. He soon got his answer, looking at his crush, who seemed almost mesmerized by his favorite part of his own body. Justin loved his ass, loved looking at it. He liked how big and perfect it looked on his tiny figure, and it seemed Jason did too.

"Sorry." Jason mumbled, but judging by his smirk, Justin knew he wasn't.

Justin smiled, laying his head back on the pillow, still turned to look at Jason who was now focused on the smaller boy's eyes than his ass.

"No you're not." He retorted, still in a position where Jason could see his ass clearly.

"You're right." Justin let out a surprised gasp, almost a moan as Jason pulled him roughly by the hip, his back now up against the gorgeous males' front. "I'm not."

Justin was left speechless, and Jason was snickering at the quickening of his heart beat and breath that he could feel, almost hear through the little male. He was sure that he was in love with the effect he had on Justin -- he couldn't get over how nervous he made him. It made him want to get it over with and just have sex with the cute little twink, just to hear his whines and moans.

But, Justin's best friend was Brent, and Jason knew he'd be in for it if he hurt his little friend. He could tell since the beginning he'd had a crush on him; he thought it was adorable the way he tried to hide it.

'But that didn't mean we can't do other stuff now, right?' Jason thought nothing of it, moving his hand from Justin's hip, down to his thigh.

Justin's eyes that were previously closed, enjoying the pleasure of the closeness, snapped open at the feel of Jason's hand at his thigh. He shifted uncomfortably, but that only rubbed himself up against the larger males crotch, giving off the wrong signal.

Jason almost moaned at that while moving his hand higher in a teasing manner, but as soon as he was almost there, Justin threw his hand off and startled him in the process. Justin moved immediately, removing his ass from where he really wanted it to be, setting it down on the bed so he was sitting up.

The smaller male was contradicted between feelings -- he knew Jason couldn't go any further, but his clit throbbing harder than it had ever done was almost overcoming that.

"Sorry, I-" Justin was completely mortified, covering his bright red face from both arousal and embarrassment with his hands. He tried to steady his breathing, but he was so turned on it was unreal.

After a period of silence, Jason spoke up. "No I'm sorry -- is it too soon after the Mark thing?" He asked, rubbing Justin's upper arm for comfort.

Justin nearly smiled as he'd feared Jason would find him strange after that. "No I uh..." He took in a large breath, and lied back down. "Yeah. Yes, sorry." Justin paused. There was no way he was telling Jason Anderson he was a virgin. "I could do something else though?" He looked up at his crush and bit his lip, giving a little smirk.

He took Jason's curious eyebrow raise as an answer, and copied what he was doing before, placing his hand on Jason's muscular thigh.

"I like where this is going." Jason commented in a low, husky tone and a chuckle.

Justin found it incredibly sexy. He couldn't believe his hand was between Jason's legs as he moved his shaking hand to his crotch. It was the moment he'd been waiting for what felt like his entire life, and suddenly felt nervous, which wasn't normal when he was usually in this position.

"You're shaking." Jason mumbled, but he was still smirking.

"I... I've done this before it's just..."

"Me?"

"Yes." Justin exhaled the breath he forgot he was holding.

He knew it was to comfort him, but when he watched Jason start to lean in, he couldn't help but tear up out of frustration. Justin hid it by putting his face down, but grew even further frustrated when he realized that it looked like he was rejecting him.

Jason saw the tears though, and lifted his face up by his chin, getting a sour face and tears of annoyance.

The tears kept returning once Justin had wiped them and he tried his best to keep them back. He kept thinking that all Jason had wanted was sex or a blow job and instead he got a crying, whining baby he probably didn't care that much about. "Sorry, I'll go or something." He croaked sadly, getting up to actually leave -- he felt like he'd made a complete fool of himself.

Though to both his horror and delight, Jason pulled him back down. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just shaken up about tonight." Justin lied quietly and quickly. "Sorry, I'm so embarrassed."

"It's fine." Jason mumbled in a comforting manner, and suddenly Justin found himself wrapped up in the arms of his crush. He whimpered, not being able to help it, snuggling deeper into the larger man's warmth. Justin's worries had disappeared as Jason spoke softly to him about the tattoo he was planning on getting, obviously trying to change the subject. Justin loved how understanding he could be, calming down enough to hold the conversation.

------------

what you're all waiting for will come in the next chapter. thank you for reading!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story thus far!

My only beef is that this story series is listed in the wrong category. I see nothing that leads me to believe this is 'Transsexuals & Crossdressers'. It should be in the 'Gay Male' section. Just sayin'.

ChrissiChrissiover 10 years ago

Waiting with baited breath!! Loving the long slow simmering burn of this one.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Gay Fem Boy Finds His Man Feminine gay guy and gay masculine man.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dream Girl A wealthy young man meets the girl of his dreams.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Saved By My Mate She-wolf is saved by a human who needs her.in NonHuman
911, What is Your Emergency? A younger man reunites with a woman who once cared for him.in Mature
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
More Stories