Justin's Secret Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Justin smiled. He longed for the moment where he could lounge shirtless in the summer all day and all night. "It's weird how easy this is." He laughed nervously, not being able to get over it.

"Talking to me about it?" Jason raised his eyebrows in a punishing manner.

Justin pushed him playfully. "Be quiet!" He giggled. "But yeah. Hurt like hell. Parents hated it. But they said that if I was going to be a boy I must look like one completely so there was no suspicions." Jason felt disgusted at his boy's words. 'That's why he was so scared to say' Jason reasoned. "Yeah... I moved high schools too because the kids I grew up with had suspicions. I was already best friends with Brent so they transferred me to his... well, yours too. Hah."

Jason briefly remembered Justin being a new kid after the first year of their high school experience. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the twink. He remembered their first encounter -- Justin was tucked under Brent's arm and was incredibly shy as he was introduced to everyone in the friend group, including Jason himself. Justin didn't speak a single word more than a meek hello, and since then Jason had always been somewhat secretly interested with him. It was his aura -- innocent, but always fantasized and believed in thinking he was secretly a slut. Of course, he was right once Justin reached sixteen. He couldn't believe he was in bed with that Justin now.

He wanted Justin to hang around with them back then but Justin was obviously intimidated. He envied every moment that Justin spent with Becca. That confused and angered him at the time though -- he was ignoring his bisexuality in all aspects in order to fit in. He reasoned that's why he never really spoke to Justin until he came to terms with his sexuality -- the little twink would've pulled him in sooner than he would've liked. He was polite whenever they encountered, but ignored him at all costs even though he knew Justin had a thing for him. He secretly loved that.

"You're not on testosterone then?" Jason knew that stopped periods. He fought the urge to cringe.

Justin fought it too, shamefully knowing how he knew. "Um, no..."

"Oh, why?"

"I don't like the side effects. Especially the hair one..." He could feel his cheeks glowing hot, knowing Jason was fighting back a laugh. "There's other stuff too..." He quickly added. "Like it changes your moods. It can make you infertile. Hair loss. Acne. A lot of health things as well... just a lot of stuff I don't want to risk. I'm really about my appearance, if you can't already tell." Justin mumbled the last part.

Jason nodded. "Yeah, admittedly my brother was snappy most of the time." He ignored the appearance part. He thought it was cute how hard Justin tried (and succeeded).

"Also increased sex-drive. If I get more horny than I usually am I will actually explode!"

The pair cracked up in fits of giggles at Justin's all true words. Though, Jason was still dying to experience more of that side of him.

"What about pre-school?" Jason finally asked. "How did you dress and stuff?"

"Well... I would refuse to wear girls clothes. But back then I was a lil' chubby." Justin giggled. "And my feminine features were more pronounced so it probably looked so weird being dressed as a boy. I definitely looked female back then." Justin was surprised when he didn't cringe at that. He really did feel comfortable with Jason.

Jason laughed with his boy. "So when you moved?"

"Well I didn't have friends back then because they thought I was weird..." Justin screwed his face up in annoyance. "There were rumors that I wasn't actually a boy. I hated it. I was bullied so much. But when I moved, having Brent there was really nice -- there were no rumors or bullying thanks to him."

Jason over-exaggerated a pout at his boy's words. Justin didn't resist the urge to kiss him and then blushed at his actions.

Jason smirked. "It's good that you're comfortable with me. I like it."

"Yeah, I like it too." Justin commented with pure content in his tone. He thought this would be so much harder. "But yeah. I met you through Brent... I remember going to his basketball games but it was really to watch you." Justin giggled and blushed at his confession.

"I knew it!" Jason laughed, allowing his hands to hold his twink. "I knew you had a thing for me."

"Oh jeez..." Justin blushed harder, pushing his face into Jason's chest. "Since I met you... so long."

Jason laughed softly, stroking his fingers through Justin's soft, strawberry-scented hair. "I'm sorry this took longer... I was sort of in denial about it."

"It? Your sexuality?"

"Mhm." Jason mumbled lazily.

"Enough about me -- tell me about it."

"Are you sure? If you want to tell me anything else it's really fine." Jason offered sincerely. He didn't want his pup in any more stress than he was already in, and tried his hardest to be as supportive as he could.

Justin nodded and smiled. The only negative feelings he had was awkward, talking about his personal regions in so much detail, like never before. But he felt comfortable that Jason was okay with the information and would keep it to himself -- he wasn't the douche-bag type Justin usually went for at all.

"Right. Okay." Jason smiled.

He'd never talked to anyone about his sexuality apart from his FTM brother. Not even his other brother or sister -- definitely not his mother. He talked about the guys he'd hooked up with in the past to his friends, but barely about his sexuality. It felt nice that he could let it out to someone.

"I was basically in denial my whole life. As per usual though, right? Until I broke up with my girlfriend, Megan Butler?"

"Yeah, I know her." Justin was envious but kept it down low. He was heartbroken when they got together, and even more so whenever he saw it. Everyone knew they were sleeping together despite being the small age of fifteen and that tore him up.

"Yeah. I was drunk at a party... there was this guy there. He came onto me, and ended up sucking me off. After that we were friends with benefits." Jason paused. "I... came to terms with it then. I was attracted to guys too. I couldn't deny it. Hell, I was sleeping with one. I told my mom and she was supportive, along with my siblings... it was weird though. The fact that they finally knew."

Justin smiled into his chest. "Like relief?"

"Definitely. I didn't want mom to be disappointed because of Rob an' all." Jason then corrected himself, remembering Justin didn't know his family members names. The thought made him sad. "Rob's my brother who was in your situation. But yeah. I didn't want her to think she'd done something wrong -- like, ask herself why we weren't all just straight, you know? I didn't want to burden her so it was pretty hard, being the second one to come out."

Justin was pouting. "That does sound hard -- at least my parents knew all along."

"Same with my brother. But it was fine. If my dad ever found out he'd kill me though." Justin chuckled solemnly. "Rob still thinks he left because of him."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, kissing the visible skin of Jason's toned chest. "When he came out, it was hard to call him his new name, wasn't it?" Justin laughed to lighten the situation, relating it to his own experience.

"Fuck, oh my God, yes, constantly calling him Kate." Jason laughed with the smaller male. "What was your birth name?"

Justin scrunched up his nose. "I just insisted my name was Justin from the beginning and wouldn't respond to anything else." He answered, implying he didn't want to talk about his female features.

Jason just smiled at how cute his boy was, respecting his space. "So stubborn -- nothing's changed."

Before Justin could reply, Jason's phone started to ring. He asked politely if it was okay with Justin if he picked up who of course replied fine. The phone call on Justin's part consisted of a confused 'hey', then 'maybe', 'where', 'when' and a few 'yeah's' and 'alright's' before Jason said 'can I invite someone?' which sparked Justin's interest.

"There's a party tonight. Wanna come?" Jason asked.

"Oh, uh." Justin was thrown off guard. He'd planned to do work that night. "Who's? How many people..." Justin was cautious from last time.

"Brent's probably going -- it's Christie Parker's. It's a high school thing like the last one."

Justin made a face; Christie had never been nice to him, but always draped herself on Jason. Probably why she'd invited him -- how could he miss a party knowing his bisexual boyfriend might get hit on by some dumb slut? Okay, she wasn't that bad, but in Justin's eyes she was horrible.

"Yeah, sure." Justin tried to not seem jealous.

"Justin's coming." Justin liked how Jason stated it rather than questioned it. "He's my boyfriend." Jason said after a pause -- obviously Christie had asked why the Hell he was with Justin, though he almost fainted at Jason's confession. "Okay. Right. Later. Thanks." He cut the call off.

"You're okay telling people?" Justin felt shocked. Most of the guys he'd been with told him not to tell anybody.

Jason furrowed his brow. "Of course. If you're fine with it?" He was confused.

"Oh. No. It's fine." Justin smiled. He didn't recall a moment where he'd ever been happier than this point.

In that moment, Justin's phone buzzed. He picked it up and saw that it was a text from Brent, asking if he wanted to come to a party. Justin just laughed and replied that he was already invited, along with that he needed to talk to him at some point. A lot had happened since yesterday -- he'd spilled his secret to the love of his life (past few years -- still) and got himself a boyfriend out of it. Brent will be shocked, but Justin was smiling.

"Now how about that shower?" Jason offered, grinning at Justin. "Boyfriend." He emphasized.

"No!" Justin giggled. "My boyfriend's a pig!" Justin let out another giggle of happiness and excitement. "Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend... I like that." Justin grinned.

***

"Finally!" Justin cheered sarcastically as Brent stepped through the door. "I said I need to talk to you. Where've you been?"

Brent saw his little friend was visibly stressed, standing in only a towel while searching through his closet. It was just like last time.

"At Ana's. I showered there so I don't need to get ready really. What bit you in the ass?" Brent smirked and chuckled at his stressed best friend and threw himself lazily onto his bed.

Justin rolled his eyes. Jason had left him long enough ago for him to have showered, but he was running behind time in his schedule due to being greedy with his release. He'd been so horny by his night with Jason he was pent up with sexual frustration, and it wasn't until the water went cold that he realized how late he actually was.

"You have half an hour, chill out." Brent advised. He was about to look away from his phone but he heard the sound of a wet towel dropping and decided it wasn't the best idea. Justin might change in front of him, but he didn't like to look at his best friend while doing so. That would be stranger than the blow job's back when they were sixteen. He didn't see Justin like that at all.

Justin sighed. "Yeah, I know, sorry -- you know how stressed getting ready has me."

Brent knew it was safe to look when he heard the zipping of denim jeans. "I know." He laughed. "What do you need to talk about anyway?"

Justin made his way over to the mirror he usually did his makeup at, which was in between their beds.

"God, I swear the only thing I wear any more is sweaters and jeans." Justin huffed, pulling out the makeup that he needed for that night as he sat in front of the mirror.

"Well it is winter..." Brent mumbled. He was going to say something about how much it was like living with a girl but he knew better.

His comment went ignored as Justin concentrated on his eye liner. "Guess." He was trying not to smile.

Brent noticed that, and his eyes widened. "You told him?" Justin nodded slowly, feeling the same giddiness from when he was with his boyfriend. "Oh my -- shit, how did he react? What happened?"

"He just... he was fine, really. He has a brother who was in my situation so it was really nice." Justin had to wait for his smile to fade so he could properly apply his mascara.

"How did you tell him?"

Justin blushed and his issue with the smile went away. "Oh, I, uh... it doesn't matter. He's my boyfriend now." He tried to sway Brent away from the embarrassing topic with more news. The only thing Brent ever knew about that matter was if Justin had leaked, and that was mortifying enough. He kept the rest of it to himself -- neither of them liked to talk about it.

"Aww, how cute." Brent cooed teasingly. "And completely obvious." Justin shot him a face but smiled. "The way you told him is embarrassing though and that's why you avoided telling me." He analyzed sarcastically. "So I'm afraid you're caught and going to have to tell."

"Oh, Brent." Justin whined, finishing up with his eye makeup he kept mainly subtle. "Can't we just leave it at that? I finally told him -- I'm really happy and I finally have a boyfriend. How was your night with Ana?"

"Stop hiding it!" Brent laughed. "Just tell me how it happened and I'll leave it be!"

Justin rolled his eyes, lightly applying his foundation now. "Alright -- he saw the box of pads in the bathroom, happy?" He avoided telling that he'd directed Jason to them out of embarrassment of the situation.

Brent made a face. "Gross -- your lady thing things?"

Luckily for Brent Justin found his comment funny and threw his head back with a laugh. "Lady thing things. Oh wow Brent. But yeah -- he was fine about it though. And I got myself a boyfriend. Quite a successful night, I have to admit."

"Same for me." Brent wiggled his eyebrows at his small friend.

"You're a pig! Just like him!" Justin laughed, throwing the closest object to him at his best friend, which was a notebook.

"Fuck off!" Brent chuckled, throwing it back. "Wait -- what do you mean? Did you fuck?"

Justin rolled his eyes, picking up his powder and brush. "No, we didn't. Just head." Before Brent could respond, Justin read his mind and interrupted. "And no -- only I was giving."

Brent laughed. "Good -- it'd be weird having you all experienced."

Justin blushed. "I'm experienced..." He mumbled.

"What, blow jobs?" He laughed again.

"Oh, stop. Seriously now -- how was your night with Ana?" Justin smiled, finishing up with his makeup, raising up on the chair to place himself on Brent's bed. He looked down at his phone, seeing that it was almost time to leave. "And are you coming with us to Christie's?"

"Good -- same as usual I suppose. No arguments though, thank God." Brent reveled in the rare evenings where they went without a single argument, even the small ones. "And no, I'll drive by myself. I'm going to feel like a third wheel around you guys now..." He thought. He'd never thought about how this was going to affect his relationship with the both of them, but he didn't really mind as long as Justin was happy -- he could definitely see he was.

"Good!" Justin smiled -- he absolutely loved Ana, she was wonderful for Brent. "Oh?" He pouted. "You don't have to feel that way. I'd hate to come between you and Jason?"

Brent just smiled. "Nah it doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're finally getting some." He smirked.

"Oh, stop it!" Justin scolded with a laugh, pulling the pillow from underneath Brent's head to throw it at him. "Can I tell you something?" He asked, despite full intentions to tell him anyway.

"Um, sure?" Brent laughed, watching his little friend get comfy on his belly on the small bed.

"I'm only going tonight so that Christie won't hit on Jason." Justin blushed a little, not being able to keep in his inner jealousy anymore. "I don't like parties... I just don't want her to slut all over him like usual."

Brent let himself laugh a little at Justin's confession. "You don't have to go tonight. I'll make sure your boy is safe."

"Why didn't you say that before I put on my makeup?!"

"You didn't ask!" Brent laughed, his tickling fingers jabbing into his best friend's stomach, making the smaller male cry out with forced, tortured laughter.

***

About two hours from that point, it had just gone eleven in the evening and Justin was sitting at the desk studying while the boyfriend that he was missing so much was out partying. He was trying to resist the urge to finish what he'd started in the shower, but wasn't succeeding -- while one hand was writing, the other one was gently rubbing his clit on top of his underwear and beneath his sweats he'd exchanged for the jeans, tempted to take it further. He could feel how wet he was through the material already, but he really needed to study.

He was trying not to think of his lover but was failing, letting out small, quiet moans and whimpers at the thought of him. He tried guiding his thoughts to other things, tried to focus on his work, but it was becoming more difficult the more he tried.

"Damn it!" He scolded himself, scribbling out the word 'Jason' he'd written by accident while imagining his boyfriend's flawless face between his spread legs.

He threw his pen down on the desk, leaning back in the uncomfortable seat with a sigh. He was unsatisfied in both departments he was trying to work on at the same time, and he knew there was only one way to solve it.

"Oh, just a little bit..." He told himself quietly, slowly maneuvering his hand underneath the damp fabric of his underwear.

Justin whimpered a little on arrival to his desired destination, removing his glasses he only needed for reading, placing them gently on the desk with his free hand.

Not needing that much foreplay, Justin was quick to sink his middle finger into the tight hole with a sharp mewl of need. He thought of Jason's hands, how they were so much bigger than his own, that two fingers would equate to only one of his boyfriend's. It didn't help that Justin already had tiny fingers let alone in comparison to his man, and he wondered how he'd take more than one, maybe two if lucky. Then he thought to the monster between his partners legs and could almost feel the pain that would cause him already. Justin could only fit in three of his own small fingers, and that was only occasionally when he'd really worked himself up. He was sore whenever that occurred though, so the thought of Jason, such a bigger man than he was, fingering or fucking him was almost frightening. He wanted to be filled by something big so badly though, and soon found himself opening up enough for two fingers just thinking about it.

He heard an annoying yet all too familiar tone and sighed. "Why do I always get texts at the most inconvenient of times?" Justin sighed to himself quietly, ignoring the phone that was ringing and chiming on his bed. It didn't occur to him that it might be Jason in his horny state and left it to make noise.

He continued with what he was doing, sliding in two fingers easily with only a little resistance. He couldn't help the little whimpers escaping his mouth, and when he felt himself opening up a little bit more, he was quick to clean his trusty toy. He was soon naked on a towel on the college bed, thoughts of work thrown out of his mind as he sat with his legs completely splayed. The words 'just a little bit' that he'd promised himself were long forgotten.

Soon the low hum of his toy filled the room. Justin couldn't wait any longer and pressed it against his swollen, sensitive clit. A loud, desperate moan escaped his open mouth. He threw his head back on the pillow as he pushed the toy inside, so quick that it made that delicious wet, squelching noise that he always indulged in. It turned him on to no end. He started to wonder if Jason would like it considering it always happened intentional or not, and imagined the toy as his boyfriend's fingers, and the other hand on his clit, his tongue.