Justin's Secret Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I -- oh my God!" Justin cried involuntary, squeezing his legs shut as the unexpectedly strong orgasm took over. His pussy squeezed and pressured the small vibrator out, and Justin pushed it against his clit. "Jason!" He whined. "Jason! Oh, fuck me, fuck me... mmm..." His hips were writhing on the bed, spasms taking over his body from the intense feelings coursing throughout it, and all the while Justin thought of his boyfriend's huge pole inside him, bringing him to a huge climax.

The last of the small sprays of his juice squirted onto the towel, and Justin wasted no time in pushing himself to a second climax.

He had himself close again in no time, crying out Jason's name, when his phone was chiming with texts again.

"Stop!" Justin whimpered with frustration, ignoring the phone completely. 'Why would anyone be texting me at this time of the night anyway?' he thought, oblivious to who it could be, blinded by pleasure.

He huffed, stuffing his phone under his pillow, continuing with his pleasurable activity. All that occupied the room was the hum of the small vibrator, Justin's whines and whimpers, along with the wet noises that each push was creating. Justin was in complete heaven.

That is, until, the annoying chime of his phone was far beaten by a knock at the door right before his second climax.

He almost screamed. 'What the hell is Brent doing back so early? He needs to stop forgetting his key!' he thought. Justin sighed and ended up folding his toy up in the wet towel, putting it in the sink. He quickly slipped on some sweats, ignoring the wet undies on the floor before tending to the door as the knocking starting to continue. "Okay, okay!" He called, opening up the door, expecting to see his best friend. "Oh! Uh..." He fretted upon seeing who it actually was, his eyes widening.

Justin was suddenly met with soft lips to his own, and he tasted the sour tang of the beer that had been consumed recently.

"I missed you." The consumer mumbled against Justin's lips, not hesitating to kiss them again.

"Jason, are you drunk?" Justin asked nervously. He was embarrassed, wondering if Jason knew what he was up to. His legs were still quivering with the pending, close orgasm.

"A little." He laughed. "Can I come in? I text you but..."

Justin blushed and cursed himself mentally for not looking at his phone, shutting the door behind the pair of them. His anxiety was slowly building up; he knew he'd be absolutely humiliated if Jason guessed what he'd been doing. He hoped that his boyfriend was too drunk to notice.

"Um, so, how was the party?" Justin asked, trying to act completely natural but was failing at it. He was throbbing erratically between his shaking legs and was becoming desperate for release.

"Shit. Boring. I wanted you there." Jason said casually, shooting a small smile at his boy.

"I wanted you here too." Justin replied nervously.

Jason cocked an eyebrow at his boy's strange behaviour, but then he spotted the underwear and the shirt laying on the floor by the bed. His eyes went to Justin's chest where the scars were visible, and wondered why he was so undressed for the winter weather.

"Aren't you cold?" Jason asked sensually, pulling his boy to him, his cock twitching at the thought of him only wearing sweats with nothing underneath.

"Um, no." Justin's skin was red hot. He resisted grinding against Jason to get his release with his last piece of sanity he was barely holding on to. He was so close yet so far away.

Jason felt his boy freeze up as he let his hands roam underneath the waistband of the sweats. He heard desperate whimpering as he explored the plump, bare cheeks of his boyfriend's ass, who was pushing it back against the cold hands. Jason snickered. The contrast between the two temperatures created a wonderful sensation for them both, more so Justin.

"Such a good ass." Jason commented lustfully. Justin just giggled and writhed in arousal.

Though, despite the normal behaviour between the two, something felt different around Jason -- the air around him felt hot and stuffy, which was strange as it was a cold winter evening. Jason inhaled deeply, smelling that wonderful scent he was so familiar with, that he loved so much. Once it hit him what it was and what his twink was being so shy about, he started to grin. He noticed the red on Justin's cheeks from arousal and wondered how he didn't pick up on it before -- that's why Justin had been so annoyed when he thought it was Brent at the door, and why he'd ignored his texts too.

"So, why didn't you pick up your phone?" Jason asked, resisting a teasing tone. He loved watching Justin squirm at his question. He pinched at the skin he was feeling with a forefinger and thumb, making Justin let out a squeak.

"I was uh, studying. Sorry." Justin indicated to the desk that was overflown with papers, trying to appear in control of himself.

"Without undies?" Jason teased, slipping his hands from his boyfriend, walking over to the item of clothing. The color of the crotch was darker than the rest from being damp. Jason's cock twitched some more, hardening painfully inside his jeans. He raised his eyebrows suggestively at his blushing boy.

Justin only nodded slowly, not being able to bring himself to say anything out of pure humiliation.

Jason wanted to crack up with laughter at the reaction, but instead he smiled warmly, beckoning his boy over with a jerk of his head. Justin followed slowly, his hands clasped together and his bright red face from arousal and embarrassment pointed at the floor.

Jason was quick to kiss him. "What were you really doing?" He asked sensually before returning to those plump lips he loved so much. "Making yourself cum?" He'd planned to spend an evening cuddling and talking and laughing with his boyfriend, but this was good too.

"Jason, no..." Justin whined, feeling incredibly horny yet incredibly embarrassed at his words and the fact that he knew.

"I can smell it." Jason almost growled. The smell of sex was stronger as he'd moved closer to the bed, closer to where his boy was masturbating only minutes before. Jason manipulated the standing position, easing Justin onto the bed where his quivering thighs easily parted to accommodate his boyfriend's hips. "What were you thinking about?" Jason whispered huskily into the twink's ear, grinding down onto the wet crotch with his own.

Justin let out a sharp whimper, locking his legs around Jason's waist as he pulled him harder against his pussy that was only covered by the thin material of his sweat pants. "You!" He cried out, biting onto his knuckles. He was still close, getting closer. The embarrassment faded away, replaced with sexual drive.

"Me doing what?" Jason groaned, sitting up but continuing the thrusting motions, taking off his jacket and shirt.

Justin was all over his muscled top half in a heartbeat, his hands exploring the body that Jason worked hard for. Justin loved it. His boyfriend was gorgeous.

"Fucking me." Justin spat crudely, spiraling quickly closer to a wonderful climax. He was moaning like a cheap whore but he didn't care, and was now fumbling with the zip on Jason's jeans.

They both took part in helping pushing the awkward material down to Jason's ankles until he kicked them off, pausing only for a moment to do so before continuing his movements. Now, only Jason's boxers and Justin's sweats were the only things keeping them from being skin to skin. Justin had never been so intimate with someone in his entire life, and he was loving every second.

"You are so much better than some fucking dumb party -- why'd I even go?" Jason mumbled more to himself, slowing his moments down just to slide his underwear-clad cock in between what felt to be Justin's lips. The movement made both of them shudder and moan together -- Jason could feel Justin wetting through to his underwear, and that only made it even better. The two girls he'd gotten with before needed to really be worked up to be lubricated enough for sex, but Justin just got so wet, absolutely soaking.

Jason remembered back to the previous night, thinking to the big wet patch after his boyfriend's orgasm. His mouth fell open at the possibility of Justin having the ability to squirt. The thought made him thrust involuntary harder, causing them both to cry out.

'Oh my God!' Justin screamed to himself in his mind. 'Am I really doing this? Is this actually happening?' He asked himself, not thinking it would for another good few years. Maybe more. It was wonderful and felt better than he could have ever imagined, feeling his boyfriend's cock pretty much slide through his lips. It was so hot, and felt so good.

"Tell me what you were doing." Jason ordered desperately, rising up on his knees to see his twink's face as they fucked dry.

Justin was sobbing with pleasure, right on the brink of orgasm. The intimacy was bliss. "Fuck, oh, I was using my vibrator..." He sobbed out the confession in hopes to drive his boyfriend crazy, throwing his head back on the pillow and crying out loudly in delight. He was honestly surprised his neighbors never complained.

At his words, Jason started pushing his hips harder, so much so that the crappy college bed started to creak in complaint. "Your what?" He asked in disbelief.

Justin's explosive orgasm interrupted his answer, and he clutched his legs tight around the thrusting hips. Jason could literally feel him cum as his boyfriend moaned, sobbed and whined loudly with pleasure -- he could feel the shots of his boy's orgasm shooting out of his pussy, soaking both of their pieces of clothing. Jason continued to fuck against him, moaning and groaning himself, watching his boy cum.

"Oh God, oh God..." Justin whimpered to himself, clutching at the sheets as he slowly calmed down from his high.

He noticed that Jason was still hard, and without a word pulled out the engorged member that was soaked with his juices and pre-cum. Justin quickly jerked the shaft, and was about to move to take it into his mouth but Jason jerked forward and swore.

Shots of cum spurted out of the large, thick cock, landing with a splattering sound all over Justin's chest and up to his lips. Justin was moaning quietly with the after shocks of his orgasm and the sight of the cum that he was jerking out of his boyfriend's cock landing on him, while Jason groaned and swore through his intense climax.

As they came down from their high, the pair giggled as they caught their breath. Jason leaned forward and lovingly kissed the cum-streaked lips of his small boyfriend's, happily lapping it up and sharing it with him. They caressed and kissed for a while, basking in the feeling of post-orgasm.

"And this gets better?" Justin asked dreamily, laying his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes as Jason worshiped the sensitive skin of his neck.

"So much. I can make you feel so good." Jason mumbled, nipping and kissing the skin that was deliciously salty with sweat.

"Thank you for accepting it -- um, me, Jason." Justin almost whispered, pulling his boyfriend closer.

Jason continued the worship to his neck with his lips, smiling. "I couldn't have chosen otherwise."

Justin sighed in delight, letting his boyfriend mark him for the world to see. The word 'love' lit up in big, bold, bright lights in Justin's mind for the millionth time. But this time, he didn't shake it away -- he knew right then and there that he was completely head over heels in love with Jason Anderson. How could he not be? He'd actually accepted him, and that felt really wonderful.

He wanted to say it. He wanted to yell it to the world. But he didn't want to scare him away, not after the trauma of last night. So instead, Justin settled for "I missed you" before he could blurt anything he might regret.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I so love this story please please keep writing. This story keeps me coming back to see if a new chapter is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Love it love it love it

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Guess We're Walking He finds unexpected love after a walk in NYC.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lauren He doesn't care that his neighbor is transsexual.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Rocked Me Joe meets and falls for Tgirl Connie.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories