Kahlea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

I should have put a stop to it when she first started getting close to me. When she first started with the hugs and kisses and especially the first time she crawled in bed with me. I should have take a firm stand and explained that it was not proper. But I didn't, it felt so nice to have someone close to me. Someone to hug me and give me a kiss and especially to lay next to me and hold me in bed. I had missed that so much over the last few years. I had to admit to myself that I did let her go on because she made me feel good. Now I had to find some way to extract myself. But I had to do it in a way that she accepted it, after all I couldn't have her going back to the small town we lived in and telling people I had seduced her and taken advantage of her.

We dressed and prepared for a day of work at the show. Once we checked in and started making the rounds of the vendor's booths, I had something to occupy my mind other than Kahlea. She was a good helper. She collected all the literature I wanted and a few samples that were offered and dutifully stood close by incase I needed something. She even carried some of my business cards to hand out to people I wanted to talk to later. In short she became my good right hand. Sometimes it was uncanny the way she would be able to anticipate what I wanted or needed and be right there with it. We worked the aisles until it closed down at 5 PM and then headed back to the room.

I was tired, 5 hours on my feet talking and thinking had taken a toll, but one look over and I could tell Kahlea was even more tired. She fell asleep in the car on the short ride back to the hotel. I smiled to myself, "I guess I wore her out." We arrived and I woke her as the valet took the car. A sleepy Kahlea followed along as I headed for the elevators.

Once we started the trip to our floor I looked over at her, "Tired?" I asked

"I didn't know we were going to work so hard." She answered.

I laughed out loud, "So I wore you out. Well you did very well. It really helped having you along." She brightened at the praise. "Don't worry an hours rest and you'll feel better."

I let us into my room and stepped into the bathroom to drain my bladder and when I came out I found her sound asleep on the bed. She must have set her stuff down and passed out. I pulled the sheet over her and let her sleep and poured myself a drink then sat on the couch with my feet up and the TV on while I considered all the things that had happened over the last couple of days.

I had really enjoyed the time I spent with Kahlea and yes, to a certain extent I had treated her like a girlfriend. I had taken her to nice restraints, bought her clothes and other presents and generally taken care of her. My intentions had been honorable. Starting out, I just was being friendly on the plane, then that hideous motel she had booked into, I felt protective of her. Then as we spent time together I had developed a fondness for her and had actually, now that I considered it, been glad that she seemed to reciprocate. I had to decide what to do. Should I cut this off and say no further or should I let it develop.

I reached a decision, sort of. I was going to lay all the cards on the table so to speak and talk to Kahlea as an adult and see what her reaction would be. From there I would decide where to go.

I let her sleep about an hour before I woke her. I was getting hungry and knew she would wake starved. Once she got the muzzyness out of her head I asked her what she wanted to do about dinner.

"What ever you want to do is fine." She answered. But I could tell she really did not want to go and do much.

"Ok how about if we take it easy tonight. We'll go down to one of the restaurants in the hotel here and grab something light."

"That sounds good. Then we can come back up here?" She asked

"Yeah if you want or maybe go for a walk or something. We'll take it easy, because tomorrow night is that dinner party one of my suppliers is giving and that might be a late night. You don't have to go if you don't want to but you're welcome to come along."

"Ok, I think I would like to go. I kind of like this business world of yours. I really felt as though I did something today not like when I check out peoples groceries. Just let me get cleaned up and we can go downstairs."

She stood up and pulled her top off and unhooked her bra as though I weren't even there then moved into my bathroom and washed up. She came out and went over to her room to retrieve some clean clothes then brought them to my room to dress. I noticed that she had dropped every pretext of using the other room for anything other than a place to keep her clothing and I suspected that before long, if I allowed it, she would move her bags over also.

We took the elevator down and checked out the restaurants in the hotel, they had 6 different ones plus a couple of fast food stands off of the casino. In all we had a choice of over 10 different types of cuisine. We settled on one where there was no line and that wasn't fast food and took a table and ordered. Dinner was light and so was the conversation. I had planned on having a discussion with her here but chickened out and delayed it till later. After eating I suggested a short walk out to the pool area. It was a beautiful warm night and a walk after a meal is good. She agreed and tucked her arm in mine as we walked outside. We strolled around the courtyard and through the pool area. Actually areas as there were three different ones.

"Kahlea, can we have a serious discussion about what we are doing?" I asked suddenly.

She looked at me and smiled. "I was wondering when you would get around to it. So let me start and maybe make it easier on you. I know you are a little bothered by what we did this morning. I know that the age difference between us bothers you and I know you are concerned that people might think you seduced me or something like that. I also understand that you like being with me and are having fun and that you like being close to me and everything. But you sometimes almost fell like a child molester. How am I doing so far?"

"So far you are right on the money." I answered a little taken back at how squarely she had hit the nail on the head.

"Good. Now I am going to make a confession and try to answer some of your worries. When you first took me from that dump and brought me here, I was a little worried. I knew I could not stay there but I was worried that you might try to take advantage of me. But you set that aside immediately, by the time I went to bed, even though I was drunk. I wasn't worried anymore. Then when I woke up with all my clothes on. I knew you were a special person. A lot of men and most boys would have at least tried to take advantage of my state. But you did not. So at some point over the next day or so I decided that I like you and as time went on and we spent more time together I tested you by letting you see me naked and showing off and everything. Not once did you ever make and advance or try to do anything. That's why I got in the shower with you this morning. I wanted to. I wanted to be close to you and I wanted to make love to you, and I still do. I know I am just a kid to you, but I am old enough to know that I care for somebody and that they treat me well. It's not just that you took me out or bought me things. It's the way you treat me. You treat me like an equal, like somebody and I can tell you care for me as well, even though you don't want to admit it. If you were younger or I were older this would not even come up."

She paused and stopped, turning toward me and looking into my eyes. "Most of my friends started having sex when they were 15 or 16 I choose to wait for somebody special and for when I was ready. I decided I am ready and I found somebody special. If it doesn't work out and the only time we have is while we are here then that's fine. At least we had that time. I know you are married and I know that it's important to you. I don't understand it because she treats you like crap but that's your decision. All I want is for us to be together for a few days and if at the end you think it won't work or I think it won't work than we just had a few nice days but if we both think it may work then we can decide if we want to try some more and see if we can move on. There how am I doing?"

"Fine," I answered "There are a couple of things you didn't cover though. First is my daughters. They are important to me and what they think is important. I am not sure how they would feel about me having an affair with one of their classmates but my bet is it would not be good. Second is, yes I am married and that is not something I take lightly. But you're right the way the marriage is I can get over that pretty easily. But I suppose the biggest thing is the age difference and the fact that I can't make any promises past the end of the week. I just don't know."

"I'm not asking for anything past the end of the week. Just the next couple of days. After that, if you want to go back to the way things were that's fine. I understand, I really do. As far as your girls are concerned, I already told you they are waiting for you to leave. I think they would understand that and as for my being their age, that might be a bit of a problem but I think if I talk to them they will understand." She answered.

I looked into her eyes and realized that she had thought this through pretty thoroughly and that she was rational and serious. This was not the whim of a teenager this was the thought out plan of a young woman. I took her hand and turned to continue our walk while I rolled everything around in my head. We walked in silence for a few minutes. Then she asked me. "Even if you decide that we were wrong this morning and that we should just be friends I would like to be able to sleep with you, curled up against you, I have never felt so safe and warm as I have these last two nights. Please?"

There are few things she could have said that would have melted my heart the way that did. I was already leaning toward letting this affair go on for a few days and taking the little bit of pleasure from life I had found. But her last request tipped the scales. At that moment she had me and I just squeezed her hand and moved toward the inside of the hotel and the elevators.

We arrived at the room and I opened the door and let her in. I hadn't said anything yet. I was afraid to say anything. We moved into the room and she stood there in the center of the room with her hands clasped in front of her, head down looking at the floor but her eyes up watching me. I set the keycard down on the table and paused. I stepped up to her and took her chin in my hand and raised it up until her beautiful green eyes were looking into mine, then I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. I let the kiss linger for long minutes before I broke away. As I broke the kiss I answered her question by simply saying "Yes." And I leaned down to kiss her again, this time with my lips slightly open. My lips met hers and my tongue slid out and caressed her lips as they opened to receive my tongue and for both of our tongues to intertwine and dance through our mouths.

Our kiss grew more passionate with each passing second and shortly she was fumbling at my belt, frantically trying to get it open and get to my manhood. I broke our kiss and grasped her hands in mine and held then still. Then as I looked her in the eyes I asked her, "Do you want to fuck or make love?" She looked at me puzzled for a second then understanding dawned on her face.

"I want to make love." She answered.

I smiled at her, "Then slow down and enjoy what I do to you, because I will do everything I can to make certain that your first time is memorable and pleasant." As I finished I leaned forward and kissed her again, gently and I let my tongue slide into her mouth. I felt her relax and I released her hands. She placed her hands on my sides and ran them up and down me as I continued my slow tongue dance with her and worked at the buttons on her blouse, one by one opening them to expose the creamy white skin beneath. Finally I had opened the last of them and pushed her top aside and off of her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts to my touch. I moved my kiss from her lips around her cheek to her ear gently sucking her earlobe into my mouth and running my tongue beneath her ear and down her neck, kissing her gently as my hands encased her breasts and my thumbs, in unison, massaged her nipples and flicked across the buds that were standing at hard attention there. She moaned in response and I moved my right hand down to the waistband of her shorts and undid the button holding them closed followed by the zipper. The shorts dropped to the floor leaving her standing before me in just a pair of briefs.

I continued to explore her body with my hands and my mouth. Gently kissing her shoulders and neck and moving down to kiss my way across her breasts, lingering on her nipples to suck each one into my mouth and nibble on it. I avoided touching her sex for now contenting myself with running my hands over her perfectly rounded ass and to the base of it, onto her thighs. She was wet, so wet her panties had soaked thru and the moisture had begun to wick up them and the smell of sex permeated the room. Her musk filled my nostrils and worked at my own primal urges. I fought them down and continued to concentrate on my goal.

I backed her up to the bed and laid her down following her and lowering myself, placing my face in her chest. I leaned up and kissed the hollow of her throat and worked myself down to kiss the top of her cleavage and around her breasts. She whimpered as I drew each nipple into my mouth and allowed my tongue to slide over them as my hand worked her briefs off of her bottom and down her legs exposing her shaved pussy to me. Her panties were around her knees and she worked her legs to free them from the entanglement. As they broke free and her legs were no longer held together she spread them wide on the king sized bed inviting me into her most private area.

I noticed her invitation and laid a hand on her mound, letting my hand slide over it and a finger gently and tentatively explore her slit, finding it hot and very wet. I massaged her mound and teased her slit for a few minutes while I licked and sucked her nipples. When I sensed she was approaching the pinnacle of frustration I slid my finger down her slit and let it slide into her entrance, once there I worked it back and forth feeling her warm wetness lubricate its passage. I began moving my kisses lower down across her belly until I reached the top of her mound and lingering there.

Suddenly her head came up and she looked at me with big round eyes. "What are you going to do? Are you going to ... to... to lick me there?"

I smiled up at her. "I had planned on it and hoped so. Would you prefer I didn't?"

"I don't know? No one ever has. My sister told me it was wonderful but, it seems icky."

"Well it's not icky. It's one of my favorite things about making love, eating pussy. I really want to." As I spoke to her I withdrew my finger from her pussy and reentered her with two fingers sliding them in and out rapidly. She groaned and dropped back on the bed.

"Go ahead do whatever you want. As long as it feels this good you can do anything." She breathed

I smiled as I kissed my way to her slit, letting my tongue slide out and separate her lips. Her clit was already peeking out from its hood and I felt its hard nub beneath my tongue as I slid over it. She gasped and jerked her body in response.

I licked my way thru her pussy, up and down occasionally letting my tongue contact her clit and finally resting at the entrance to her pussy, lingering there licking gently around the entrance, then suddenly driving forward deep into her love tunnel. I forced my tongue inside her as deep as I could go and licked around, scooping up all the juices I could as she withered around above me. I had been ready for her reaction. Before I drove my tongue into her I had positioned her legs over my shoulders and my arms around each leg, locking them in place and allowing me to use my fingers to stimulate her, stroking her labia. The flow of juice from her increased and I alternated between deep diving and sucking on her clit until I felt her legs begin to tremble and her breathing was ragged. That was when I locked onto her clit and sucked it between my lips and allowed my teeth to scrape over it, that sent her over the edge into orgasm and as she spasmed and her pussy released a flood of sweet nectar I dropped my open mouth down to catch the flood. But I did not let her rest I immediately returned to eating her and within another minute she was shaking in orgasm again and pleading with me to stop. I ignored her pleas and enjoyed the flood of teenaged pussy juice flowing freely.

After her fourth orgasm I let her legs slide from my shoulder and planted a gentle kiss on her pussy before sliding myself up to lay next to her. She was breathing heavily recovering, and I leaned over and set a gentle kiss on her lips. As I pulled my head back she grasped the back of my head in a death grip and pulled me to her locking me into a frantic open mouthed kiss, trying to suck my face into hers. She kissed me and licked my face, licking her own juices off of me. Pulling back she said "You can eat me anytime but you have to promise to let me lick my juice off your face when you're done. It is so hot knowing where your face was and that I am tasting myself. Now when are you going to fuck me? Please I want you to take my cherry.'
"Don't worry I will. You just lay there and recover a few minutes, while I enjoy touching your body." As I answered her I slid an arm underneath her and drew her close in an embrace. While I held her with one arm I stroked her body with my free hand. Exploring and enjoying the softness and the smoothness of her skin, occasionally kissing her and allowing her to come down from her sexual euphoria and experiencing the warmth and closeness of the afterglow.

Once her breathing had returned to normal I allowed my stroking to reach her sex again and I began to stimulate her. She was purring in my ear as I slid a finger inside her and let it slowly work its way around. Then I asked her "So are you having a good time?"

She answered slowly "Ummm. The best, that was wonderful. I have never cum so much in my life even when I played with myself."

I smiled at her admission "Well maybe we should work on getting my pants and shirt off so I can finish what I started that is assuming you still want me to."

She answered me with a kiss and her hands began to work at getting my belt off and pants open. She was less fumble fingered this time as some of the urgency had left her. Soon she had me open and exposed and slid my pants down then my shirt came off and I was as naked as she was.

She grasped my cock and started jacking me almost as soon as my shirt hit the floor and as I enjoyed her touch she slid down the bed and took me in her mouth and began lightly sucking on me. "Careful," I admonished her, "if you get me too worked up doing that you will have to wait for what you want."

She let my dick slide out of her mouth "I just liked doing it so much this morning. But don't worry just a little." Then she went back to giving me head. She worked my cock in her mouth for a few minutes and I knew if she kept going I was going to blast into her mouth and that would be the end of my taking her cherry for tonight. So I took her head in my hands ad drew her up to kiss me. Kiss me she did, long and deep. She seemed as though she were trying to crawl down my throat and on a hunch I moved my hand down between her legs and found she was so wet, wetter than she had been before I started eating her. "She gets off giving head" I thought to myself "That's good to remember." But now since she was so wet and I was sooo ready I rolled her over onto her back and slid between her legs.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers