Kahlea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

It was now 7:30 in the morning. I grabbed two more cups of coffee and a couple of Danish and went back up to the room. Kahlea was still sleeping so I woke her up. She took the coffee gratefully and was disappointed that I was dressed already. "I was hoping for a little more sex this morning." She pouted.

I laughed, "Don't worry clothes aren't permanent they come off besides I need to get a shower, I'll let you wash my back if your good."

"I'm always good," She answered pouting then turned it to a smile, "and when I'm bad, I'm really good."

Well I couldn't argue with that so I just smiled and said "I know it's early and you may not be fully awake but I want to have a serious talk."

"Ok." She said but I could see the apprehension in her face.

"First. I want to thank you. The last couple of days I have been very happy. You have reminded me that I could be and I made some decisions because of it. Now I need you to think before you answer me on the next things." I paused and she looked at me with a serious expression. Then I continued. "Do you want to continue this relationship after we leave here?"

There was no hesitation from her at all "Yes, I do. As long as we can find a way I would very much like to keep seeing you. I don't care if you're married or what other people will think."

"What about your family." I asked.

She paused. "I haven't called home yet. But if I know my father he won't let me back anyway. He's stubborn and he's been after me to start my life anyway. Since I decided not to go to college he thinks I should get a full time job and move out or get married. This trip was like the straw that broke the camels back for him."

"Well call him anyway and if nothing else just tell him you're alright." I said. "Now I have something I want you to think about. What I am about to tell you is sort of a secret so you have to keep quiet about it."

She looked at me puzzled but agreed. "A few years ago I bought a couple of apartment buildings down where I work. I have them in the name of a company I own that nobody knows about, especially my wife. I have a management company running them for me and I pay them a lot of money to do that. Right now there are two empty apartments, side by side with a connecting door like these hotel rooms. I am going to file for divorce and move into one of them. I am going to hire an apartment manager and get rid of the management company or at least cut down their duties and save some money." I paused again and noticed she was looking at me probably wondering where I was going with all this.

"I am going to offer the apartment manager a part time job. Collect rents and keep an eye on things in return for a free apartment. I can't do it myself or my wife may figure out that I own the place. So what do you think do you want the job? Free apartment utilities included."

She stared at me, completely stunned. "But it's so far away from my job, and I don't have furniture or anything?"

"Okay so it'll be a furnished apartment and I'll get you some pots pans and dishes as a housewarming present. I also know of a company that has a few positions open and I happen to know the general manager."

Her eyes got big "You mean I would be working for you? But what happens when you get tired of me." She started to pout.

"Even if by some miracle that happens, then I'm not going to throw you out and fire you. That is unless you're cheating on me. All I'm doing here is offering to help you get started out in life. You would be in the apartment next to me and with connecting doors we would probably only really be using one of them except when people visit. Until the divorce is final we need to keep it low key, and the only other problem is at work. You'll be working for someone who works for me and we can't let anyone know we are anything but co-workers." I paused again and looked down then back into her eyes.

"Kahlea, I don't want to get your hopes up or promise anything, but you make me very happy and I don't know if I'm ready for a committed long term relationship with a girl 30 years younger than I am but I am willing to try. We can see what happens and where it goes. For right now I will say that I can see it would be easy to fall for you and if nothing else we get along well. If after a while you decide I'm to old for you and you want a younger guy that's Ok we just stay friends and go our separate ways and if I find that I can't keep up with a young girl and want to meet an old lady like me than the same holds true. This is a big risk for both of us. But you more than I because in 20 years you'll still be young at 38, still able to have children and I'll be 70, maybe in a home, incapacitated maybe not. Besides that there are things I lived through that you think of as history and believe it or not that makes a difference in how we both look at the world. So don't answer me now. Think about it till tonight or tomorrow. Now come wash my back for me."

We went into the shower and like the two previous days washed each other and dried each other then moved back to the bed and made slow tender love. I spent a great deal of time eating her young tasty pussy and she took me inside her and I pumped on her pussy till she came again before I allowed myself to spray my seed into her womb again. We spent most of the morning in bed finally getting dressed for a lazy lunch. The afternoon was spent sightseeing. I took her for a long drive into the desert and to Hoover Dam. I pulled off on a dirt side road and showed her some of the desert life before I took her clothes off and made love to her again out in the open. She was shy at first about being naked outdoors like that but soon decided she like the free feeling it gave her and I had to coax her back into her clothes for the drive back to the hotel.

I made us dinner reservations at a well known restaurant and in the middle of dinner she looked at me and said "Yes, I want to try. I know there will be problems and I think we can work them out. For instance, right now I don't want children, but I know that will probably change in the future and I know you may not want to have them because you already have raised yours but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now I am happy being with you and I believe I am in love with you so we will try."

I smiled at her and just said "Thank you" and continued my meal. Inside I was doing handstands because one of the things I had decided this morning was that I had fallen in love with this little girl who was the same age as my daughter. I knew what it felt like because I had been there before and I knew I had it again.

We spent the rest of the trip almost as a honeymoon, and when we got back we went to work on the details. My wife was happy for the divorce. We fought over some things but she walked away with less than she wanted but more than she expected. My kids were relieved I found out and later when they found about Kahlea and I were at first upset then grossed out then after Kahlea told them how she had seduced me and how happy I made her they accepted it now they come and visit her more than me. Kahlea worked for me for about a year them we got her a job elsewhere, partly so she could move up and partly so we could "come out of the closet".

She was right I didn't really want children again at first but changed my mind later, before she was even ready. Now 5 years later we are married and have 2 boys. I still love her as much as ever and she still looks at me with a glow on her face and that little something in her eye. We never have had a fight and damn few disagreements. I still worry about getting old and dying on her while she is still young. But there is little I can do about it except what the doctors tell me to, that and give her all the good times I can while I can.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers