Kahlea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

She laid before me legs spread wide and I on my knees with my cock lying on the top of her pussy. I slid it back and forth in her slit a few times and her eyes closed as a smile crossed her face. "Are you ready for this?" I asked. She simply smiled bigger and nodded so I slid the head of my cock down to her entrance and let it separate her lips as I worked it around her, not quite inside but just about. She moaned a bit as I lubricated us both and then I slid in just a bit, just enough so that my head disappeared inside her and her eyes flew open and her mouth formed the little "O" and I stopped and gave her tiny thrusts back and forth before I fed another inch into her pussy, then another inch and I felt the resistance of her hymen. She was so wet I was having no trouble getting in but I could feel how tight she was. Her pussy was wrapped around my cock with a firm grip as if to say "I am not letting go of this" I drew back until I was nearly out of her and slowly pushed forward until I felt it again then I repeated the movement several times. Finally she looked at me and in a breathy voice all she said was "Deeper, more."

I smiled at her and said "Last chance Kahlea if I go any further I will take something you can only give once and it will hurt a little."

She looked at me and her beautiful green eyes softened and I could see the tears filling them up and I was scared. "I know it will hurt a little, I expect it. But you are the one I want to give this to. More than I want you to take it I want to make it a gift to a man I love." Her words stunned me and as I knelt there in shock at her pronouncement she slammed herself onto me pulling my hips into her with her hands and jamming her pussy onto my rod and I felt her tear and she let out a low throated scream and laid still.

I was at first afraid I had hurt her more than I should have. But then she opened her eyes and she stared into mine. "It's yours. It feels wonderful to have you all the way inside. I am so glad I waited for you." and she pulled me to her and began to work her hips against mine. The sensations that created banished thoughts of what she had said to the back of my mind and the old primal urges slammed to the front and I began to pump on her. I was sliding my cock in and out of her tight teenaged pussy. It was glorious. The feel of her pussy muscles gripping and milking my cock as I moved inside her. Sliding through her silky wetness. Then I remembered how I wanted to do her and I slowed down, a change of rhythm, slower for a little then suddenly hard, slamming into her then slower again.

She squealed as I slammed her and ohhed as I slowed down then gave contented grunts when I assumed a rhythm. I leaned forward and managed to get a tit in my mouth and chewed gently, on her nipple while I fucked her and kissed he lips lovingly before ramming her again. Then slowing and stopping and just letting my cock rest inside of her until she began to hump on me. For a few strokes I even came all the way out and then in again. Then after a while I settled into a steady rhythm laying close to her and holding her while I did her. That was when I felt her tighten on my cock and grip it then the flood of juice as she came with a sharp intake of breath and a deep sigh. I did not let her rest but continued to pump on her in that steady rhythm and soon she came again and I knew I had found the way she wanted it. Soon after that I felt the unstoppable rising in my balls and the freight train rush through my cock as I slammed into her and held it there while ropes of cum spurted from the head of my cock and slammed against the walls of her pussy and against her cervix.

She opened her eyes and stared at me as my cum drenched her insides and puddle in her womb. "Feel that?" I asked. She nodded in response to my question. "That's my sperm looking for your eggs, trying to make a baby for us." She opened her eyes wider and groaned as the idea of a child excited her and she came again. I rolled off of her and laid beside her pulling her to me and kissing her forehead, then her eyes, then her lips and holding her close. It felt so good to hold a woman again and she put her arms around me and stroked my back and kissed my neck as I held her.

"I've been told the first time is not so great." She said. "If that's true then I can't wait for the second because I thought I died and went to heaven."

"I'm glad you liked it, and thank you for the gift. It was very special to me and meant a lot." She looked at me puzzled and I smiled "Your virginity, it meant a lot to be that you gave it to me."

Now she grinned "I can't imagine giving it to anyone else. By the way I meant what I said."

"I know you did" I answered and kissed her neck again. She sighed the contented sigh of good sex and cuddled closer to me as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I laid there holding her, her leg thrown up over mine and her pussy pressed against my thigh. I could feel our combined juices running out of her and onto my leg, it seemed to make me content and I followed her off to sleep.

I woke a few hours later to feel her massaging my cock, trying to bring it back to life and as it grew so did my desire for her and I rolled her over and took her again. This time slow and steady the whole time and once she reached her peak and gushed her juices over me I laid back down to sleep again. I woke once more with dawn breaking over the mountains and snuggled up against her. She was awake and smiled at me, kissing me slowly and deeply then sliding down and taking me in her mouth. "This is for being such a good lover." she said before she sucked my cock into her mouth.

She gave me a very fine blowjob that morning and in the middle of it I pulled her legs around and ate her pussy to climax before I spewed my load into her mouth. She swallowed all of it this time licking her lips and crawled back up to join me. She kissed me before dropping off to sleep and I could taste myself on her and I am sure she could taste her own juices on my lips.

I woke again an hour or so later. She was curled up against my chest and it felt so comfortable and natural, but I woke her anyway. "Come on sleepyhead. Time to get up and shower."

She opened her eyes and stretched, "Are you going to wash my back again?"

"I wouldn't miss it." I answered as I crawled out of our bed and swatted her ass to get her moving. We were in the shower for a long time. I did wash her back again and her front and then I fingered her to orgasm as she stood there leaning her back against my chest. I discovered that when she orgasamed standing up she squirted. A great gush of girl cum squirted out of her as I did her that morning. She tried to suck me off again but after the previous night and twice more afterward it was no use. I could keep an erection but just could not cum.

We dried off and dressed and went to breakfast. We held hand s as we went down in the elevator and walked to the restaurant. Then as we sat and ate I realized something, I was happy. I had not been happy in years. I smiled and was enjoying myself, the best part was I knew why. In the middle of eating I got up and walked around the table to Kahlea's chair and grasped her by the shoulders and stood her up then I kissed her a great big open mouthed kiss, in public and for no reason. As we broke it I realized that half the restaurant was watching us, but I just didn't care. I let her sit back down and she stared at me.

"Not that I'm complaining but what was that for?" She asked

"That was for making me a very happy man." I answered she blushed and went back to her food. We returned to the room after we ate and prepared to go work the show again. I felt a need to touch her all the time, in the elevator walking along, in the room. Just touch, not sexual, just to be close. I knew I was doing it but wasn't sure why I had this need. It puzzled me.

We spent some time at the show. I had not planned on staying long today. The big formal dinner given by one of my suppliers was tonight and there were things I had to do to get ready. Top among them was to get Kahlea an appropriate dress. She had not come packing anything remotely formal so when we left the show at 1 PM and I pulled into one of the upscale malls that are located around the Strip she was puzzled. When we walked into a woman's boutique she was even more puzzled. Then when I choose a dress and told the salesgirl that I wanted it in Kahlea's size and shoes to match she was stunned.

Back at the hotel I dropped her off at the hairdresser in the hotel and ordered the works choosing a style that would give her a little maturity to match the dress. By the time she was done and dressed she looked every bit of 22 and gorgeous. Still a lot younger than I had any right to be with but I just didn't care. We went to the dinner and I mixed and mingled as I should Kahlea stayed by my side the entire time, holding my arm or with my arm around her waist. I heard all the jealous women muttering about cradle robbing, trophy wives, young enough to be his daughter and all and ignored it. The only one that got my dander up was one woman who said to her friend that I must have hired a hooker to bring to the party. That one got a response as I turned to her and loudly enough for a good many people to hear answered her "Just because you once worked the streets doesn't mean everyone else did."

Kahlea was hurt by the comment but picked her head up at my defense of her and smiled at the woman's protestations. I could not resist the final jab as we walked away, a quote from Shakespeare "Me doth thinks she protests too much." It brought snickers and a few stifled laughs, but after that people were more careful what they said within earshot. Despite the insulting woman, we both had a good time and I choose to walk back to our hotel with a beautiful woman on my arm. I was on cloud nine and had not felt so good in years.

We returned to our room and Kahlea took off the dress I had bought her and hung it up in the adjoining room. She returned wearing an oversized T shirt. I looked at her and asked "Kahlea, do you want to continue what we have here?"

She looked at me with a little fear in her eyes "Yes, I do."

I smiled before responding "So do I. But then why do you keep your clothes over there. Not to be cheap or anything but it seems kind of silly to be paying for a room just to store your clothes in. But if it makes you more comfortable that I don't mind."

"You never invited me to move my stuff in so I figured you wanted me to keep it there incase you got tired of me." She answered looking at the floor.

"Well consider yourself invited. First thing in the morning we move all your stuff over here and check you out of that room. I'll get another key from the desk for this one for you."

"Now that's the first problem solved. Second one is I noticed you have not called home since we've been here. Don't you think your parents would like to know you're safe?"

"I doubt it." She answered with a venom that surprised me. "When Daddy found out I was going to come out here alone he tried to stop me and when I insisted on coming he told me that if I was old enough to travel to Vegas by myself I could damn well find another place to live and support myself."

I had had no idea that this was a problem but could imagine it. I did know her father was a bit of a loud mouth and pretty opinionated. "Call anyway, no matter how mad he was he's still your father and he still loves you and worries about you. At least try, but it will have to wait till morning because it's already 1 AM there."

"Ok" she agreed "if you think I should I will at least maybe Jen will talk to me."

"Good now come to bed and hug me. I need to feel you close to me." She smiled and crawled under the sheets with me.

"I really like giving you hugs." she said "and blowjobs." She added with a leer, as she grasped my cock in her hand.

"I laughed, "Oh my god, she's become a sex fiend." I exclaimed in mock surprise.

She stared at me with a serious look on her face "Only since you stuck that thing of yours in me and I found out what I've been missing." Then she smiled "I am so glad you did too. It's the best thing in the world. I'm not just talking about the physical sensation either. That's great, but I get such and emotional high too, knowing what your doing and what we might be making if I weren't on the pill. The thought of your sperm swimming in me looking for an egg to make a baby with you. Well it gets me so high I can't describe it." She explained as she cuddled closer to me.

I hugged her tighter. The thought of her walking around pregnant with my child suddenly seemed very appealing and even though I knew it would not be a good idea for a variety of reasons, I could not get the image out of my mind. I leaned down and kissed her, drawing her to me again. She was on top of me and to the side as I kissed her very deeply and slowly. I felt myself get dizzy and then I recovered. Soon I wanted more than a kiss and I let my hand wander down to her ass and I rubbed it as I kissed her and nibbled her ears and neck. Slowly I slid my hand father down until I was at the entrance to her pussy and I slid a finger in. She groaned and she was wet and hot. I pulled her body fully on top of me and using both hands slid her T shirt off. I could feel her breasts against my chest and her hard nipples pushing at my skin.

We kissed some more, breaking sometimes so I could suck a nipple into my mouth and all the time I was moving her around, little by little to position her where I wanted her. Soon her pussy was resting on top of my cock and I was slowly humping her letting my cock slide back and forth through her slit, teasing her. When she was ready I moved my hips down freeing my cock and then arranged myself to plunge into her. I slowly did plunge in. She was still to tight to jam it in all at once so I took my time sliding myself in.

Once I was fully inside I urged her to sit up and ride me. When she got all the way up her eyes went wide as I pushed myself up from the hips and entered her completely. She never realized how deep I could go into her. From this position I could get in father than I could when she was on her back. Soon her eyes adjusted to that sleepy "I am getting fucked" look and she started to slide up and down on me. While it felt so good I did stop her and showed her how to rotate her hips and slide back and forth, which caused her clit to stimulate against my pubic bone and hair. Her eyes closed fully when she tried this and I thought she was going to pass out. She didn't she just kept riding me until she came with a gush that sent her juices running down over my balls and onto the bed. That gush was followed by a shudder throughout her body. She stopped and stayed still on me then opened her eyes "What you do to me, I can't begin to describe it." and she closed her eyes and started to ride me again. Her body was wracked by two more orgasms in rapid succession. After the second one I pulled her down to hold her close.

"You like that position, don't you?" I asked

"Oh, yeah." Was all she answered.

"Want to try another one?" I asked

"Will it be as good as this one was?" She asked

"I don't know, but we'll never know if we don't try."

"Ok, what do I do."

"Get up on you hands and knees."

"Oh, doggy style I heard about this." She said as she slid off me and took the position. I kneeled behind her, looking down at her open pussy and puckered rosebud. I grasped my cock and rubbed it over her pussy to tease her and then slid it up over her asshole, then back to her pussy. I repeated this a few times and she was starting to hump back against me. The last time I slid over her ass I paused at her rosebud. I was tempted to slide it up her ass but decided against it as too much of a surprise. We would have to work up to that. So I slid back to her pussy and let myself go inside.

She was stretched out a little by now and she was loose around me so I started to pound on her. I could feel myself hitting bottom and her grunts every time I did. "How about this? Do you like it like this?" I asked her.

"I like it anyway you give it to me. I thought you were going to do my ass for a while there."

"I thought about it but figured I ask first."

"You can fuck me anywhere you want. I love your cock in me. Maybe later you can do my ass, if you want. If it makes you happy I want it."

I felt myself getting close. He talk about ass fucking and doing whatever I wanted got me super excited and the cum started to rush down my cock and explode inside her. As she felt the explosion and my cum slam against her, the hot juices pooling inside her she came in a loud scream and gush of juice that soaked my cock and balls and dripped off onto the covers of the bed. I collapsed on top of her and she fell spread eagle on the bed. We lay like that for a while. My dick was still hard inside her and I would occasionally move a bit for her. Every time I did she would whimper a bit. After a while I decided I was crushing her and slid off to the side. I enfolded her in an embrace and hugged her close to me.

"Thank You, that was wonderful, again" she said as she smiled at me over her shoulder. We pulled the covers over us and fell asleep with her spooning against me. I slept well that night. Comfortable, safe, sated and loved.

I woke early the next morning, before sunrise. I lay in bed with Kahlea curled in my arms and my mind raced. I needed to work some things out in my head. Too much was happening too fast. So I quietly slipped out of bed without waking Kahlea and dressed. I went down stairs and got a coffee from the Starbucks stand. I was the first customer at 5AM and I walked outside and down the strip. Vegas may never close but it gets awfully quiet outside at that time of day or night whatever you want to call it. I walked a few blocks then turned onto a side street and walked that way until I reached another major intersection then I turned again and headed back for the hotel. The coffee and fresh air and mostly the time alone to think had helped me clear my head and make some decisions.

By this time it was a bit after 9AM at home and 6 AM here I had some calls to make. I ordered another coffee and found a quiet place to sit. That is not an easy feat in a Vegas casino, but I found one anyway. First I called my attorney, I caught him coming in the door and I told him to prepare the paperwork for a divorce, don't file or serve it but get it ready. I was tired of being miserable and life was slipping by. Next I called the management company that handled the apartment buildings I had bought a few years earlier and asked the agent which apartments were empty. She listed them and I was in luck a few years earlier I had hired a guy to watch over things and he had insisted that because he had 4 kids part of the deal was two apartments joined with a connecting doorway. He quit a few months later and I was stuck trying to rent a double apartment and as usual it was empty. I told the agent to have their handyman put doors on the opening, get them cleaned, new carpet and appliances and hold those units for me.

Next I called my secretary, I told her to take my American Express and go furniture shopping. I told her to get basic furniture picked out and ready for delivery on Monday to the apartments I had set aside, "I want a king sized bed, Dresser, nightstand, couch, chair, recliner, and a dinette set. Talk to the rental agent about getting it in. Also I'm coming back Monday evening but don't look for me in the office till Wednesday or later. Call me if you need me." She wanted to know what was going on. I just told her I'd tell her when I was ready. She went over some items from the office. It seems my traitorous ex-employee took two people with him. They left no notice just never showed up. Neither of them was a great loss, so it was more an annoyance than anything. I told her get an ad place and set up interviews for the following Friday. Other than that things were running fine. There were some papers for me to review and sign that were moderately urgent. I told her to fax them to the Hotel and I would get them back to her.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers