Kappa Kappa Kappa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica took a break from her story to stroke the top of Marcus's short hair, feeling the grain of it between her fingers. His face pressed gently in the crook of her neck, kissing her soft pale skin even as she moaned softly.

"The night after confirming his fears with the black players who had been accused and charged of various sexual crimes, coach Banks went home to his wife, who coincidentally was the coach of the girl's cheer squad, and an alumni of Kappa Kappa Kappa, our sorority. Over dinner they discussed the problem with the coaches players and at first he wanted to issue a complaint with the school, help his players sue, which would result in him loosing his job all together, but his wife, our coach, coach Carol wouldn't have it. Rather than letting her husband give up the job he loved, and knowing that it would be impossible and irresponsible to ask a group of potent young men to ignore girls for the extent of their college years, she came up with an alternate solution. Though the cheer squad wasn't much of a success in competition, they were some of the most attractive girls on the campus. She suggested that they do kind of a pairing between the football team and the cheer squad. Each boy would choose a girl from the squad, and with proper prompting from coach Carol the cheerleader would let the him fuck her however he wanted throughout their fours years of college. At first coach wasn't sure about letting his wife practically pimp her cheer squad to his football team but he didn't want to stop coaching. They started with the captains and to everyone's surprise it took in an instant. They couldn't get enough of their black boy friend's cocks and soon enough, the whole squad was addicted to black dick. Each pairing bonded so closely that the guys started to help the squad train, and as a result, they won their first championship that year. At the end of the year the first captains drafted a book of rules for the cheer squad, passed down to every captain after that, as each new group entering the squad was paired off with a black football player.

"That's disgusting!" Tanner proclaimed, as Megan and the others girl's nodded their heads agreeing, with the exception of Courtney. Her face betrayed her neither way, as if she were at the center of a crossroad.

"Think what you like, I wont blame you. Most of the girls who come through the program hate it at first, they sit and watch and squeal and gush, and by the end of the night are crying for more black cock, begging for just one more mouthful of hot gooey sperm, one more good, rough, fucking from behind." Jessica giggled as Marcus moved to the more sensitive spot on the back of her neck. "You would not believe the marriage rate that comes out of this program. Almost eighty percent of girls marry the guy they are partnered with, and one hundred percent marry or continue dating, exclusively black guys. Once one of these big cocks rams up your twat you wont ever want anything as much in your entire life. And fortunately for each one of you will get one tonight."

"WHAT!" all nine freshmen exclaimed in unison.

"Jessica giggled at their shock. "We have a red shirt freshman for each of you. The way we usually do things is girl's who are simply members of the sorority and not on the squad are free for all fuck toys for the guys, the freshman who don't have a designated girl yet, or like for when they want to experiment or do reverse gang bangs." Disgust coated Jessica's words. "Which is good and well, though you probably wont get as many turns at your stud's cock."

Marcus laughed, reminding Jessica that she'd been part of a few. Wrapping her fingers around his hand, Jessica brought one of the large black paws from her breast to her lips. Her soft pink lips pulled in his index finger and she sucked it so hard it looked as if she were pulling the pigment off of his skin. "No babe, there were only two other girls. It was a four-way not a gangbang."

Jessica cleared her throat and continued, "Girls who are on squad will go to a specific guy, the sophomores who took a red-shirt their first year. You're going to pair off with the guys and your going to start getting your brains fucked out one by one. I'll pick randomly and you will begin. After ten minutes I'll pick another pair to start and so on until you are all on the floor screaming and squirting. I should warn you though, these guys have been waiting for their private fuck toys since last year, so don't expect them to be too gentle, and the more you fight the rougher they are going to be." This seemed to make Marcus laugh as he gently cuddled Jessica. On the other hand it caused what little color Megan had in her face to vanish.

After a few more squeezes and kisses Marcus left the den returning moments later with seven tall, black, second year students who had retained their freshman status on the football team. Their heights varied and yet they all seemed to dwarf the girls, the shortest being 6,3. They didn't waste any time finding their perspective girl and claiming her, either by forcefully taking her hand, or in many cases, lifting her into the air, taking her spot on the sofa, and placing her on his lap. Megan fought hard not to screamed when she was firmly pulled into her studs lap. From under her butt to down her thigh she could feel a bulge on his left leg. She wasn't sure if she was disgusted, or impressed. For a moment a thought crossed her mind, Its true, all that stuff about black guys, and then disappeared when he started pinching and plucking her nipples through her cheer T-shirt.

"Stop it you are disgusting, let me go!"

Tilting her head, Jessica sighed. "That's now way to talk to your partner."

"No, no, I'm a cheerleader. I'm a good person. I don't have sex with big ugly stupid black guys."

The stud holding Megan in his lap rolled his eyes but otherwise continued playing with her breasts with one hand, and with the other dug into her shorts and through them into her panties. Tears started to roll down Megan's eyes when she felt his fingers invade her, and at the same time, she couldn't help but notice how easily they slid in, and how wet she was.

"Be nice," Jessica told her. "You should be thanking him, after all he's the reason you made the team."

"What! Exclaimed Tanner, arms were pinned to her side while her large stud choked her with one hand and viciously finger fucked her with other. She tried to speak more but only gasps, sighs, and soft moans escaped her lips.

"That's how it works," Jessica said, shrugging her shoulders. "During tryouts the guys vote as a group about the girls they'd like to fuck, we whittle the group down and for the final cut we let them pick their partners, the girls who don't get picked go home. Each of you is here right now because your partner chose you out of the 100 girls that came to this camp at the start of the summer, you should feel honored."

All of the girls fell silent, confronted with the truth of their situation.

"Ok lets get this game going," Jessica shouted, and began to glance back and forth across the group of girls. "Sierra you should go first, I mean you are one of THEM," Tanner blurted.

"Uhm no, the small black latina responded. "I only fuck white boys, forget that nigger shit." "Hmm, ok I think I know whose ready." Closed her eyes, pointed a finger into the air and then brought it down, aimed directly at Tanner. "Ok miss smarty mouth, you can go first." Not waiting for an invitation, Tanner's stud, fucked her with his fingers harder, causing tanner to squirm and scream. His other hand moved from her throat to the front of her jeans and began to unfasten the button. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER!"

For a moment Megan feared that this would set the room full of overwhelmingly large black men into an angry violent frenzy, instead Jessica began to squeal with excitement. "Lucky girl you just hit three strikes. Cheer rules state the use of racial slurs or insults by a member of the squad are only to be used when a cheerleader desires to be fucked, immediately, or as rough and violently as possible until she collapses. Using such words thus may and must be automatically taken as such by her partner. However if she is an tryout at her initiation ceremony then the three strike rule is set in place. Two strikes are forgiven but a third strike will earn her the freshman special, a whole night locked in the suite where she will be gang fucked by five members of the football team. She is not allowed any breaks and must have two cocks in her at all times, with no contraception, until morning." Grinning she added, "no one's ever actually lasted the night without bleeding out like a gutted fish and passing out. Maybe a quarter of them make it out without getting pregnant."

Tanner screamed louder and started to thrash when Marcus snatched her from Perry. With one simple heave he tossed her onto his shoulder and started for the door, Perry close behind. "After I tap out from fucking this rude little cunt you want me to stretch that pussy for you baby."

"Yes," Jessica replied as if it were obvious. "Get that bitch preggers, k babe?" With a smile Marcus slammed the door behind him, and the girls could only shiver as they heard Tanner's voice wailing as she was carried down the hall.

Scared shitless, they stared at their captain with renewed sense of dread. "Ok now, lets see who gets to go next." Jessica rolled her neck and groaned softly. "You girl's really shouldn't complain. I'm dying to fuck my boyfriend but I can't because its my responsibility to help you guys through your first time." Shaking her head she mumbled a curse and then pointed to Hailey. "Go girl, you're up."

12