Karai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I look back, he looks and smells rather foul, his hair is ratty and clumped. His face has bits of dirt all over it. His uniform if you wish to call it that is torn, cut, and stained with blood. His hands are dredged in grime, when he touches me I can't help but shiver in disgust.

Real problem though is the smell, the man smells like he went for a swim in the outhouse, along with spending the last few years staying out of water.

"Well now a new whore, I am going to enjoy you." His breathe is almost as foul as the rest of him.

"Only if you spend the coin, and take a bath first." His grin falters and he stands up taller, Clara looks a little worried.

"Are you refusing the guard?" I back up a step and somehow free a hand to cover my nose.

"No just one person who is in serious need of a bath, and a brush. I'd give you this one, just it is the only one I own. I've just gotten to this town only with what I had on my back, which is exactly what I am wearing."

"I'm giving you one more chance, bend your worthless hide over and let me take my pleasure." I sigh then notice another one of the men with a sword coming our way, I wave at him.

"Could you perhaps explain to this man that I am not refusing, I am simply saying he must pay a coin and take a bath first?" The newcomer looks from me to the other and laughs.

"She's got you there Clavell, the smell you are putting off is foul. Leave the poor girl alone until you take a bath, I don't think any woman would be able to accept you like this." Clavell turns on the other and snarls at him before turning back to me.

"Would you like me to report this to Lord Otleine? His anger is a thing to be feared." I sigh and look at the other man.

"Tell him what you wish, so long as someone else goes before him with my side of the situation, I only ask you to take a bath and pay the coin. If guard are not supposed to pay I apologize, the bath first still stands." Clavell snarls at me now.

"So be it, our Lord will speak with you soon. I just hope he teaches you to not resist the guard without killing you."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy him, a Lord is most assured of at least knowing what a bath is."

The newcomer is laughing as he takes Clavell's arm and leads him away. Clara is looking quite stricken and afraid as she urges me toward the tavern. She doesn't say anything, just keeps looking over her shoulder until we are back in the kitchen.

"Karai you really must learn to keep your mouth shut, the guard have a free hand to kill anyone who speaks back." Shena stops cooking to look at us.

"What happened?" Clara puts her head down so I turn to Shena to answer.

"A very foul smelling and dirty man named Clavell, apparently a member of the guard, wanted me to let him in. I was willing as soon as he took a bath, he took exception to that, another guard came by and took delight in my argument. They are I am sure going to this Lord Otleine right now." Shena makes a sign of a god and prays.

"This is not good, Lord Otleine seems to take great delight in grinding us under foot, the guard are his tool of choice. We have lost a couple whores to his house, he said he was teaching them a lesson and they did not survive."

"Unless he has no nose he will understand my reason for delaying." Clara groans and shakes her head.

"Not likely, he's not understanding."

Not having anything to say to that I focus on eating, Clara and Shena seem to have the same notion. Dania shows up when Clara and I are getting up, Shena takes off to sleep. I find a customer almost immediately in the larger room, or perhaps it would be better to say he found me.

We are passing the bar when a man makes a noise then tosses a coin to Clara and takes my arm. He pulls me up the stairs then pauses to let me point the way to my room. I am tossed on the bed before the door is shut. I move around on the bed to move the lumps about while he takes his clothes off.

I watch him climb on the bed and me with a smile, he looks like he will feel quite nice. He rubs at me a few times before finding the right angle to shove it in. I groan as he shoves into me, he isn't exactly thin there and it's hard to just let him in. I get into it quickly at least, he feels heavenly as he moves atop me.

His hard flesh moving in has me spiraling up for an orgasm. He keeps moving on me hard and fast, like he has someplace to be. Desperate, I try and slow him down so I can reach orgasm at least once. With a groan he reaches his orgasm, I move hard under him hoping to find mine.

Fluids leaking into me feels wonderful, yet he grows soft faster than I can handle for me to enjoy him after his orgasm. He climbs off to get dressed leaving me lying there hoping for more and not getting it. After he leaves I ponder using my hand then discard the thought, after a little while I get up to head downstairs.

Hoping to find another man to take me I head down the stairs quickly. I am met with only two men, both are cleaning. Depressed I sit down at the bottom of the stairs. I sit there watching them clean then leave, neither showing interest in me. I do not know how long I sit there hoping for a man to come in.

All I know is the last man's fluids leak out and I have a strong urge to have a man above me. Sitting here waiting takes forever then someone comes. Clara got up from bed and joins me on the stairs.

"We should be getting people in shortly. The day is ending and that is when we get men."

"Will I earn more coin? The last man left me wanting and there has been no one."

"I'm sure you will, you are a new girl so most of the men will want to ride you right away."

The door opens and I perk up, Clara groans though. Two of the men with swords come in, guard I believe though their uniform isn't really. I suppose unless you know all of them they are just regular people, with swords. Perhaps that is the uniform, if there is a sword they are guard.

"Clara we have come for your new girl." I stand up and walk toward them.

"That would be me, I suppose I'm going to meet this Lord Otleine." Both nod then grab my arms and we march out the door. "You don't have to hold my arms, I would like to meet him and explain why I refused that man entrance to me." The one on my right snorts.

"We all had a good laugh about it, but still you spoke up so we have to bring you in for a little adjustment."

I have a fairly good idea on the adjustment. They aren't letting go of my arms after all. Means I'm to be beaten, perhaps worse. Pondering if perhaps they tie me down and all ride we reach the estate. This Lord doesn't really live that well, though the building is big.

Extends up about four stories and is quite wide. It is not a well maintained building however. Some of it looks to be rotten up at the top. Not that it would be easy to get up there to work on in any case. The double doors at the entrance look to have some holes in them.

Thinking there has been an attack on the building we go inside. Immediately inside there are heads on poles. None are terribly recent but there is plenty of skin still there. Said skin is drooping and getting ready to fall off. None look like the cannibals beyond the wall either.

Apparently this Lord person is the one that engineered the attack on the building. The heads are the original Lord and his people. Perhaps some of them are still around. I stop thinking when we reach the main hall, it's an impressive expanse. Tucked into the wall on either side are stairs going up.

Stairs go up to a balcony that extends out a distance to watch over things down here perhaps. There is a raised section just underneath with a throne. Atop the throne is a bored looking man. Impressive size to him and his bare arms are large like he has seen plenty of combat or work.

"Ah yes the uppity whore, do you have anything to say before punishment?" His voice is booming, but he sounds bored.

"Yes my lord, I would like to provide enjoyment to you before then. If I am to be punished I'd at least like to know an impressive man first." He snorts then gets up to come closer, he is quite tall as well.

"I'm feeling charitable." His men snort then I'm lifted over his shoulder in a fast jerk.

I'm getting excited at this turn of events. Rather odd, after all he probably likes to abuse people and that is why he is bored. Still he is taking me upstairs and places for torture are at the bottom level. No blood dripping down to the next level that way. Then we are going up the stairs.

He turns to the left, at least I am swung a little to my right. After many steps he turns again and we are in a bedroom. I know this because I am tossed on a bed and he is working his pants off. His cock is huge and getting a little bigger, my eyes with because it seems bigger than my fist.

Putting a hand down I finger myself, I need plenty of fluids for that to fit. Painful or not it's going in and I might as well make it as easy as I can. I'm not sure I have enough fluids, also not sure I ever can, when he comes to the bed. He pushes me on my back and climbs over.

Not so easy to breathe like this then he is shoving his cock into me. I groan and whimper as he gets it in. He doesn't let me get used to it either, just starts fucking away at my stretched cunt. I'm looking at his neck, which is perfect, but there is one problem so push on him until he looks down.

"My Lord, if I get on top you can watch me move on you and get bred." He snorts then looks at me longer.

"You can tell?" I nod and smile.

"Of course, I promise you a child will be made inside of me if you let me on top." No idea how I know this but hell, it's hard to breathe anyway.

He blinks a time or two, then we are rolling over and I'm on top. I take in great lungfuls of air a time or two, then start moving. His eyes fasten to my breasts as they bounce atop him. For my part I'm stretched to fit so it feels good and I'm not moving fast as he can to get off.

Quite enjoyable moving on him now so I'm getting into it. His hands come up and tweak my nipples. I moan because it feels great and he seems to be getting into the sex with me. My hips are bouncing around churning my insides up with his majestic cock.

"Still going to punish you."

"If my Lord wishes. If it is to be fatal for me perhaps put it off until after I birth your child."

Suddenly he is thrusting up into me, I guess he likes the idea of breeding me. I'm enjoying his movement combined with mine. Course he seems to be getting to orgasm faster than I am. Not the best of turns, though if my punishment is put off then I can return and get ridden for my enjoyment.

He crows out and I'm being flooded with his warmth. I moan because it feels really good and something happens. Well two somethings, the first something is I feel extra. Perhaps I really did become bred with his fluids going into me from below. The other something is an object at my head, under my hair.

Reach back for it just to see what it is, though my hand reaches smooth and sure. I put my hand around a handle and pull free a round blade. His eyes get wide then my bladed hand sweeps across. He gurgles as his blood springs out spraying all over me.

"You fathered a child, perhaps this one will be better."

He tries to speak but can't, I cut his throat open in a wide swath. Swiftly his eyes glaze over and his hands fall away. Putting my blade back where it was it disappears, and I scream. Backing away from the bed I open the door and keep screaming while I collect one of the big daggers on the belt.

Presently thundering footsteps can be heard, I've backed into a corner still screaming. My throat is actually getting a little sore, apparently he liked to abuse even in bed or something. A number of the guard storm in and round on me swords out.

"A man came in and cut his throat. I had to get him off me but I saw the man. He went out the door." Noticing the smelly man Clavell I point at him. "He's the man, used a knife."

The others turn on him and while Clavell waves his hands they cut him down. While his blood is spraying out still I hop up and shove the dagger into one. He groans and is falling away when I pull a knife from his belt and stab another. This one doesn't even groan, just stiffens and falls over.

Collect his sword because the other two have noticed. I block one attack then drop low to avoid a second while stabbing up into the first. Only in the belly but he falls away holding it and not a sword so I turn on the last. He looks a little panicked as he attacks.

Block that easily then move in quick in a swirl cutting into his leg. He groans and falls to his knees where I take his head off. Moving fast to the last man I run him through and leave the blade there. Exiting the room I am not met by any more guard. In fact I don't find any on the way to the door then outside.

Happy to have paid attention to where we went I make my way back to my present home. Do not quite make it though, two men and a woman swoop in. They take my arms and we practically run to a different house where I am put in a circle.

"Tell me what happened."

Looking at the woman now I realize she is a wizard of some sort. Her skin is wrinkled and dark. She has strings of hair hanging off her head. Around her neck is a necklace of bone. Looks to be chicken and rodent bones, though there is one large sharp tusk.

"I was being ridden by the Lord, he had just finished putting his child in me when he is attacked. His men storm in and they all died, I helped a few on the dying." She looks behind me a moment and nods.

"Yes but not the whole truth, share it now."

"That is all I can recall."

That gets a cackle out of her then she is retrieving a large bowl and a curvy knife. Using the knife she draws things on the floor here and there around then in the circle. Putting the bowl and knife down she starts to chant so I use this moment to move.

I dart in and grab up the knife and use it to cut her throat deep like I did on him. I then shove the knife up into her heart. She smiles then tries to speak and a look of horror crosses her face. She can't speak now and she was calling upon her spirit or god, whichever one she followed.

Looking around I find a bigger blade and dart to it as she falls. Her men come in and look at her then at me. They leave their swords where they are and turn to leave. Not going to let that happen I head after and shove the blade into one. Taking his knife as he falls I dart into the other knife first.

Slitting both their throats I drop the knife and leave them lying on the ground. Still not remembering who I am I head back to my home feeling good for doing what I was supposed to do.

emap
emap
237 Followers
12