All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 02'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
These short chapters

are so amazingly annoying.

Why not write the whole thing and then post it?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
She lied

Maybe that's enough for Jack to oil up the .357 and get the house wired.

The GPS in the car and a recorder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one of them needs to find another job...but she al

already lied

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Chapter is too Short

Hopefully, Jack's fuse is even shorter.

What I don't understand is how close and open she is with Jim and yet after how many years and two grown children with Jack, she is still distance...ditto..Jack...maybe the marriage was a sham...why test the marriage if there isn't one between two hearts.

Looks like even if Jack and Karen got together with Jim and Sara and discussed this matter, Jim and Karen would still feel this way...I know it is hard to believe but that's what the author essentially wrote...a fly to the flame destined to attract with consequences be damned.

'Nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Setting This Up Great

I think these 2 Chapters, though short, are setting up the conflict beautifully. At this point anything can happen. Hopefully there will be some surprises.

And the .357 as in magnum, I guess, is hopefully not where you,blue88,and Jack will go. Jack and Jim seem like normal guys and have normal middle class educated reactions and feelings. Karen is a loose cannon. Will she be saved from herself? We will stay tuned.

I have no objections to short chapters but over 2 weeks between chapters is long. Maybe your email problems caused that.

I hope after the events break in this story we don't have rehashing and rehashing and the gnashing of teeth and the wringing of handkerchiefs, or the literal wringing of necks. You have to have confrontation and aftermath but I think some stories have become, at least for me, just droning on and on. Endings often seem so inferior to the beginnings. It is hard to maneuver the characters and plot into something totally believable, consistent with human nature and the situation presented, and inevitable as the outcome, and be originaland interesting to read.

I'm tired of cold fury, hard-hearts and hard-heads. It is going to be tough in this story having kind thoughts for Karen. If events play out in the expected way, it is going to be tough being sympathetic. And I'm a reader, think of what her fictional husband is thinking and feeling.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where is Chapter one?

Is there a part one? Where can i find it? when did you wirte it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oops

Sounds like her version and Jim's version don't actually match up. 'Just lunch?' Hope Jim is stronger than she appears to be. Too bad they did get this taken care of 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No hope.

I don't see much hope here. She's already lied, and knows in her heart she is going to betray the man she loves(?). Its just a matter of time and opportunity. What will be interesting, is seeing how the husband will react. I hope not violently, but decisively. Lets face it, she is going to fuck this guy. She is going to coldbloodedly choose the time and place. Does she want to stay married to her husband? Yeah, probably, but it won't matter, all she cares about right now is her lust for the other man. Sad. Of course, based on the majority of these kind of stories, on this site, the husband may roll over and play the ball less wonder. Have to wait and see.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good suspence builed-up

I think you write extremely well and are doing a fine job of building up the suspence . Will Karen cheat on Jack or will she stay faithful to him? It's your story and I enjoy it, but it is a little far fetched to have a married woman with grown children and a loving husband, go wild about a man she had a crush on 20 some odd years ago. Most young women calm down at age 46 with grown children, but I look forward to reading the remaining chapters. 60 year old George

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good but

She has already lied, and will cheat. the only thing going for her marriage is she feel guilty. To bad that won't stop her from ruinning her marriage and loosing her husband

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Utter Fabrication

The alleged unrequited passion between the two lovers is utterly unreal and has no relation to the human condition. Failing grades would never have stopped her 25 years ago if there was one iota of truth to her fascination. That it would maintain for 25 years is absurd.

No doubt this gross fabrication will excuse her conduct in later chapters. This is the weakest and most stupid excuse for adultery that I have ever read - and that is saying a lot. These stories really do have to have some connection to the real world. How about - "she just wanted some strange cock?" Oh! That wouldn't work for this unimaginative writer.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
cheating wife

I think he should start to follow her and then fix the ass hole Jim Belsen.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Very Nice Buildup

Where it is going is kind of obvious but we are doing a very

fine ballet of words here. The feelings must attack all people after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Make up your mind

Is it Belson or Belsen?

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
It's A Slow Read

But interesting thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GIVE HER A LITTLE ROPE

she will either trip up or strangle. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

The ease at which this wife broaches the subject of cheating is frightening.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SCHOOL DAYS THE OLD FASHIONED SCHOOL DAZE

what is to become of what wasn't, TK U MLJ LV NV

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
I don't believe this bullshit

They may have an attraction for each other; but they are not out of control. They have free will like all of us. If they "lose control" it is their choice, a selfish, destructive choice, but their decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Burr In The Setup

The reason for the unrequited passion of yesteryear between Karen and Jim could have been elaborated with a little more shadow and less light to give it better believability. Given the conditions one hardly thinks there would have been much to prevent a "penetration event".

The other thing is the 25 years. Maybe after ten years, but after a whole lifetime of child rearing, this that and the other thing, wifey isn't going to have a complete pussy earthquake when so and so shows up. Given all of the time, it strains credibilty. On the other hand, it doesn't exactly spoil the tension, which is great. Bravo, Blue!

One thing is for sure: if hubby Jack discovers his own wife's wild-eyed biological response to ol' Jim it could easily wreck the marriage if something happens between them.

If she were to slip and fess up with serious remorse and restitution of some sort, she could possibly be forgiven. But if her excitability and passion for her old lover comes out, it might put Jack over the edge into territory "D".

Finding out after all these years that you are actually second string in the passion department would be a decisive kick in the balls for sure.

Jim sounds somewhat more reasoned than Karen. She sounds, uh, quite a bit flighty.

I read this two years ago and can't remember what happens!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Another read

Great way of getting all perspectives and filling in the background. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Okay

Interesting. There is no cheating yet there is that old attraction. Now that they are co-workers they are at risk to cheat. Will they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered, betrayed!

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
SHE DOESN'T TRULY LOVE OR RESPECT HER HUSBAND

She's a mental slut who's about to become a physical slut. She's already admitted to herself that she's going to fuck him. The only two things that can prevent it is Jim refusing to fuck her or her husband, Jack, speaking up (which he SHOULD have, when he knew that she was lying) and spelling out exactly what will happen if she fucks the guy he saw her with... or anyone ELSE he ever finds out about. Then stand up and walk away from her, leaving her absolutely knowing that the price of cheating on her husband is that she'll destroy their marriage and lose the father of their children for the rest of their lives.

She's a dumb cunt and, will do it anyway but the author may fool us by foiling their fucking, the way it happened in college.

Good writing .... gave it five *s

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You g down

This isn't going to end well for Karen and Jim. Jack will not be happy at all.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Its called a lack of self control

Make any excuse, call it whatever you want, she is not willing to control her pussy. Its that simple. She will completely deserve the consequences this lack of self control is bound to bring. If she gives in, i hope jack destroys her

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I genuinely believe...

...that some people think, feel and act this way. It's completely foreign to me. Some people choose to cheat and I get that if they are unhappy with their marriage, but how are they irresistibly drawn to someone wanting not to be? I can only think of it as a severely adolescent personality that never grew up. They know the cost, they fear the outcome, but they find it difficult to control. I have to wonder what is missing in their lives.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
More garbage

The men in your stories are idiots.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
These two are a disaster looking for a place to happen

Either stay away from one another, or just go ahead and fuck. Get it out of your system. They won't be happy until they do. But, they better not get caught.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Short chapters let her dig her hole very slowly. She will bury herself soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why in the world did Jack not call out her lie?

I never understand these spouses who have clear evidence something is wrong but they don't ask for an explanation. It boggles my mind that they feel reluctant to say anything. The future of the most important relationship in their life may hang in the balance but they choose to be silent. In what universe is it better instead to obsess over the problem, be unable to sleep and have their work performance suffer?

Almost always the problem(s) worsen before being discussed and far too often by that time the errant spouse has strayed too far for reconciliation to be reasonable.

It makes no sense to me.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Already done

Karen has already betrayed her husband by having lunch with Jim. It can only go downhill from here.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Karen is a slut and didn't know it!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I guess I was wrong about the cream pies, but her insistence on him going down on her was suspicious.

\

"This is dangerous, I have to exercise some self-control," - Yes, I would say so!

\

They're (presumably) mature adults, they shouldn't be ruled so much by their gonads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice progression - guessing where this is headed. Well written

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

I busted your chops on the first page. I still stand by my statement husbands are not that stupid, I was incorrect about some comments but we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lunch with another man IS shameful. There’s no such thing as a man who only wants to be a woman’s friend. Past puberty, males and females can’t be friends. What do you do with a friend?!? Spend time together, eat, drink, laugh, and enjoy the company. What is dating? The same behavior and activities, with the potential for kissing or more. Once someone is in an exclusive relationship, the only dating behavior should be with their partner.

Also, there’s no such thing as innocent flirting. The purpose of flirting is to signal romantic interest. Again, if you’re not intending to cheat, why would you send those signals to anyone else?!!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He's bad but she is much worse. She is now determined to fuck him. She just needs to put up "the mighty struggle " so she can say "i tried so hard" by way of self absolution.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

I’m just not liking this, it’s just not reading right to me

deependerdeepender9 months ago

The music is getting strained.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read to parts, & I'm being nice at the 3 stars I gave this. While the story is almost decent, it's less than a page... & at least (now as I read) 3 parts? Why couldn't the author wait a bit more & post this as a 2 or 3 page story? On top of that, while I'll still read the next part, I'm not thrilled by the story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So, she knows she is going to betray her husband. Now comes the fog and the construction of a delusional world that will allow her to separate her lust from her marriage. Sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous