Karen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Tim pushed me onto my back and instinctively moved between my legs. Hs mouth encased my rod. It was wonderful. I closed my eyes and allowed the feelings to engulf me. Jeff was good at his work; very good. In fact it felt the same as Chloe's sucking.

Opening my eyes, I glanced up and saw Chloe kneeling behind Jeff and applying lube to the end of her cock. When she placed the head of her cock against Jeff's anus, Jeff released my dick from his mouth and moaned. Knowing what was about to happen, I slid under him into a '69' position. My hands pulled his shaft to my mouth and my tongue started to bathe its head.

As Chloe pushed the head of her cock into Jeff's ass, I could feel him push back into her to accept it deeper. In a couple of strokes, we were all in rhythm. As Chloe withdrew, Jeff pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I was pleased he wasn't very long or I may have gagged. As Chloe pushed, Jeff withdrew from my mouth although I would not let his head moving beyond my sucking lips.

Watching Chloe take her husband's ass and the feeling of his cock fucking my mouth was unlike any I had ever experienced. Even though my cock was ready to explode, I was lost in sucking Jeff's. Chloe picked up the pace and Jeff moaned he was ready to cum. Chloe told him to cum in my mouth.

"Tim, take all of his cum but don't swallow it. We are far from being done."

Jeff started moaning. I felt the pulse of his cock and then the first stream of his cum. Having tasted my own cum before, I wasn't surprised by his taste, but it was different. My thoughts were interrupted as cum continued pouring into my mouth. There was so much it was seeping out around my lips.

With a final grunt, Jeff collapsed and rolled next to me. Chloe's cock left his ass as he pulled away. Chloe purred and wasted no time moving her face to mine. Her tongue licked the sides of my cheeks scooping up her husband's dripping cum. After cleaning my cheeks and lips, her mouth locked onto mine.

Snowballing Jeff's cum was making my cock twitch and jump without being touched. It was as if I was cumming without the cum. My mind was flying. Chloe was attacking my mouth and sucking all the cum into hers. When only a residue was left, Chloe moved to her husband.

Chloe's fingers went to Jeff's mouth and pushed it open. Chloe dripped his cum based concoction into his mouth. Jeff accepted it all. When she was done Chloe told him to suck me off while she fucked my ass.

I was told to lie on my back and to lift and spread my legs. Moving between my ass cheeks, Chloe pulled the condom off her cock and put a new one on its place. Jeff moved next to me and started sucking my rod with his cum filled mouth. I wasn't sure if I would last long enough for Chloe to penetrate me.

With his head on my stomach and an arm wrapped around my leg, Jeff's mouth worked my rod as his hand played with my balls. I felt a warm liquid start to drip into my ass crack and knew it was Chloe's lube. Jeff's fingers dropped from my balls, smearing the lube around my hole.

Without hesitation, he slipped a finger into my ass and then back out again; lubing the channel for Chloe. He did this for awhile and then added the second finger. More lube dripped from above and I knew we weren't stopping at two fingers. Jeff started fucking my ass and added his third and fourth finger. I began moaning from the incredible sensations my body was experiencing.

When Jeff finally removed his fingers, Chloe's cock replaced them on the next stroke. Using his lubed hands on my balls and shaft, Jeff started sucking me with a passion. Chloe was fucking me fast and furiously and I started spasmming. Without warning I exploded into Jeff's mouth. My body was shaking, Jeff removed my cock and took my cum all over his lips, cheeks and the rest went over everything near us.

My final salvo was onto Chloe's fingers and I watched her suck them clean as her cock slowly slid from ass.

Chloe moved into a snuggling position next to me. With Chloe kissing my face and lips, Jeff moved to my other side and started to do the same. I wasn't sure who's cum was who's, but it really didn't matter. We just left our tongues and mouth play softly with each other.

Finally, Jeff said it was time to clean up and get something to drink. We all agreed. Chloe added the night was still young and neither Jeff nor I had fucked her or each other yet. Chuckling we all headed to the bathroom, my cock twitch slightly at the thought of Jeff in my ass.

We spent the night lost in kink. It was incredible and I was assured we would be together again soon. Work was difficult the next day as a full night of sex without sleep doesn't exactly make one the sharpest.

For about the next six months or so, I was fairly low keyed. I didn't go out much. Chloe, Jeff and I got together a few times and it was always hot. For some reason I wasn't looking for a partner or personal intimacy. I was just moving along with the flow of everyday life. I guess I may have been depressed.

It was a Friday night when things turned. I wasn't really tired, but I didn't feel like going out either. The bars would be packed, and all the players would be on the hunt. I decided to relax and spend the evening in front of the TV.

The phone was ringing as I entered the house. Glancing at the caller ID I was a bit shocked; it read Karen O'Connell. Up to then Karen and Bill were simply fond memories. I perked up knowing I was going to talk to an old friend.

"Well, hello stranger," I said with an obvious smile when I answered. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Part three follows...Karen's chapter

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12