All Comments on 'Karen, Chrissy and I Ch.2'

by PapiNorm

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Still pretty good and enjoyable. Ruined it for me though that her first time she was on top and that daddy didnt really take her virginity. Well he half took it with his finger, that was lame. ...no way his finger tore it all though, she definitely would have had more tearing when he fucked her, ...well when she fucked him. ...then theres the misplaced hymen, rofl! Can't just a few more authors figure it out? ...lastly, nails in your back dont hurt THAT bad, lol! I should know, I have enough mini scars from my girl! (Unless she has those creepy-ass long nails that look so tacky)

....the whole daddy's exhausted after the first fuck was really lame, he didnt do anything but lay there and move his hips a little! (And his fake exhaustion shows since he certainly rolled her ass quick enough and fucked her, lol!)

The sex scenes were written really well though and highly enjoyable, especially the second one! (Though not sure how well daddy shoving his big, DRY finger up her tiny ass would have really gone over in the real world!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous