All Comments on 'Karen: The Rewrite'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
herman11herman11over 20 years ago
The full picture this time between bro and sis.

Much tighter and smooth version of the original plot, still missing a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This version was better.

It ended better than the last version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Best

The second version was by far the best. The final act was spontaneous and very entertaining. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Better of the two

I greatly prefered the rewrite to the original.. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Better of the 2

I liked the second one better. This was a gift to both and I felt Matt deserved the chance. Besides, he was a virgin also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Better

Much better than the first version of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it, not the ending, was'nt fun

i loved the story it was a realy good one the only thing i did not like was the ending, they should have been toghether thats my point, other than that it was great thanks and more stories pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!

prop69prop69about 16 years ago
Loved the reWrite

First version was good, but the second one was BETTER!!! Your brother deserved the "Cherry".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Be nice if you guys would study a little female

anatomy if you're going to write about cherry taking.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokalmost 16 years agoAuthor
To 'anonymous' of 5/20

Good point. In my defense I would point out that it was written over seven years ago, and I've learned since then! One of these days, I'll rewrite it. One of these days ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfect

the rewrite completes the story. Version 1 left a big hole at the end this version fills it nicely. Excellent pace too not over too quickly yet not too tied up in itself. Thanks.

dliterdliterabout 15 years ago
much better

The rewrite is much better, the story needed this ending to make it sing!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Rewrite was great!

The original was less to my liking, but I really enjoyed the rewrite. Thanks for a great story.

RavishingRavishingover 14 years ago
Adored it..

Utterly, totally loved the re-write. I had no problems with the first version you wrote. But on reading the re-write, I'd have to say I agree with those that said it made it 'sing'. It did. :)

~ R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful change!!!

Much more satisfying because of the love. I hate just rutting and want both men and women to lose their virginity to someone they truly love. I want them to remember this beautiful event with shattering joy for the rest of their lives.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Like the rewrite

I definitely like the rewrite more than the original! This is the way it should be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Better

Definitely like the rewrite better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
powerful and moving.

this was a brilliant piece of writting, more polished than the original. the story is brilliant. but i must say i liked the original better, not because i don't like that they make love in this one (i like the powerful emotions displayed in most incest stories i read) but because something of that believability is lost, the reason it is so powerful emotionally is it is a taboo one i think most people will never even examine. kissing your brother is one thing, letting him put it in you is something else.

i am Kai Schipper not just another anon, i should probably just join this site.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
YES! Now you've got it right. She would...

have to be much stronger and less horny than the story indicated to stop at just oral sex, and I think he too. So, this is the rewrite that most asked for after the first read. I just skimmed through and probably didn't give the story its full due (did give it the 5 stars) because of that. It is worth another read some time in the future. I really like Alex's choice of situations and how they seem to lead naturally into sex. When it's the taboo kind, it is even more erotic. Thanks.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyalmost 12 years ago
This is better then the original

First: You described Dave as a bigger shit (blaming her for his premature ejaculation). 'The anger is strong in this one.'

Second: For someone who was incredibly horny, enough to seduce her own brother, it made sense she would want to fuck him.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Yes, although I liked the first version...

I liked this one much better. Thank you for writing.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Better

I did like this more than the original. Thanks for the rewrite. I'd be interested in hearing more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked the ...

... second one better although they're both good stories.

Herb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Karan

needed to have more sibling fucking

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
OK. The second one.

Two damn good stories but it seemed a little more believable when they both got naked and on the 'couch' that human nature would take over.

Nice job on both but... as above.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Very nice !

I haven't read the earlier version, but this was a very good story.

Just about the correct length and more importantly, you finished this one in the right place.

You do write a very good story !

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
sweet

the rewrite is better than the original, the brother should always get the cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The second one cause the brother got her cherry.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay! Thanks for the rewrite! The old version got a three, but this one definitely deserves a FIVE!

One tiny detail that I absolutely loved was Matt popping her cherry bareback first, then putting the rubber on afterwards to finish the deed. I've read other stories where the guy is wearing the rubber before the initial penetration and it seemed to take away something special from the moment. Call me crazy, but it wasn't as intimate as your version. 5/5

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Re-write is great. You have a gift for dialog and understandable descriptions of the intimate scenes.

You should write a multi chapter story about a brother and sister or step-siblings who become life partners. Most are just like this without getting into the complications of a life long partnering scenario...family and friends reaction or acceptance. There are some and a few are well done. Cousins isn't as a taboo subject many make it out to be as half the states in the US it's legal for cousins to marry, though family reaction to cousin coupling is an issue, regardless of what the law allows. My maternal grandparents were cousins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1370 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Karen Previous Part
Karen Series Info