Karen: The Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

I pulled back the folds of flesh. "This is my clitoris," I said, easing the sheath back. "I'm very sensitive there, so be gentle. I've only been eaten once before and he was clumsy, but a combination of licking my labia, licking and sucking my clit and a finger in my honey pot got me off that time." I grinned at Matt. "Eat me, little brother."

Matt smiled back at me. He put some pillows behind me for comfort, and then arranged himself comfortably between my spread legs. He smiled at me and winked, then kissed my knee. He stuck out his tongue and trailed it up the inside of my thigh, then he surprised me. He brought his tongue up over my mound, avoiding my sex, then down my other thigh, before kissing my other knee. He licked his lips then began the return journey. This time he ran his tongue down the crease between thigh and crotch, outside my labia.

His next move made me jump, as from the bottom of that crease he switched suddenly to my cleft, then brought his tongue up the full length of it, from my ass to my clit, flicking my clit with his tongue in passing. He ignored my thighs from then, except for kissing the tops of them as his mouth began a dizzy exploration of my cunt area. He would suck at my labia, gently chew them with his lips, then transfer his attention to my cunt, extending his tongue and pushing it into my depths, before sucking briefly at my clit, then moving on to do something else.

There was no pattern to his attention, but I could feel a tension building in me, a familiar tension I knew from masturbation. I jumped suddenly when Matt gently pushed a finger into my cunt. He couldn't reach the full length of my pussy with his mouth after that, but it didn't matter. He was getting me closer and closer to coming. My belly began to tremble and I knew that if Matt hadn't been savouring my juices the bed would have been quite damp by now. I was wet!

I managed to speak, my voice hoarse. "I'm close, Matt, very close now." His pattern changed, licking at my cunt, flicking my clit with his tongue, sucking briefly on it as he moved. The trembling in me was intensifying and I could hardly breathe when Matt suddenly withdrew his finger, buried his tongue in my depths then swept it up, to suck hard on my clit.

That was it, I came. And how. I think I nearly broke Matt's nose with the threshing I was doing, moaning and sobbing as I shook in climax. Gradually I stilled, my belly still rippling spasmodically. Matt eased back and grinned up at me, his nose and chin gleaming with my juices.

"Enjoy that?" he asked. "I did."

"And how," I responded feelingly. "Wherever did you learn to do that? Have you been holding out on me?"

He shook his head. "No, I read it in a magazine that Jimmy Duesen sneaked out of his dad's study. I always wondered if it would work for me. I guess it did, huh?"

"It certainly did. Now, come and give me a kiss." I wanted to taste myself on him. He moved up the bed, still between my legs, and kissed me. It was affectionate at first, brother to sister, but we knew we'd shared something special, something taboo, and the kiss deepened and we were suddenly clinging to each other. His prick was pressing against my thigh and I moved, almost unconsciously, to give him room. Suddenly the blunt, hot head of his prick was pressing against my pussy.

Matt stopped, startled, and looked at me.

Suddenly, I wanted him, wanted him badly. "Fuck me, Matt," I whispered, then put my finger on his lips as he made to speak, pulling him to me, pressing my hips upwards to take him. I could feel my lower lips spreading as he pressed into me and suddenly I gasped as his prick reached my hymen. Matt stopped, his eyes wide, and looked at me. I smiled. "Yes, Matt, do it!" I whispered and braced myself for the pain. It came, hot and fleeting, swept aside by the pleasure sensation as he thrust into me.

We were lost for a moment as Matt thrust vigorously into me, awkward in his eagerness, but soon we were moving together, my hips lifting to him as he thrust, getting the maximum length of his prick into me, revelling in the new sensations I could feel building in me when suddenly Matt stopped.

"What's up?" I asked, bewildered, as he pulled out of me, an aching emptiness in my pussy.

"I can't, Karen, I don't want to make you pregnant," he said, panting.

"In my purse," I said frantically, "there's a packet of rubbers. Hurry, Matt, I want you in me!"

He grabbed my purse from the bedside table and upended it, rummaging through the makeup, sweet wrappers, keys and other trivia that a girl carries.

"There, Matt, the silver packet," I said. "Hurry!"

He tore open the little foil packet and hurriedly unrolled the rubber over his erection, stained now with my virgin's blood, then suddenly he was pressing against me again and this time he slid smoothly into me, deep, the full length of him in me, his balls against my ass. He stopped for a moment, looking down at me, then kissed my nose and began to fuck me again, slow, deep strokes bringing me back to the simmering sensations I had felt before. I hugged him hard to me, my hips moving in natural response to his eager thrusts. Each thrust gave me a feeling of being filled, wholly, completely. It was a sensation I had never before felt and one that I would never forget. The feel of my brother's cock plunging into me served only to further fuel my desire. I could feel Matt's balls slapping against my ass, counterpoint to the rhythm of our mating, the rhythm heating my blood to match the hot seed inside.

I could feel myself coming closer and closer to the brink, my stomach muscles fluttering, my fingers digging into Matt's back, my hips lifting to him. He changed his angle slightly and, suddenly, almost surprised, I came, screaming tightly in Matt's ear, my blood pounding through me, sensations washing over me, loosening me, leaving me limp and loose, startled anew as Matt came too, driving into me, his prick pulsing in my pussy, his primal yell echoing in my ears.

Gradually we stilled, locked together, Matt's prick slowly wilting in the warmth and wetness of my newly-opened channel, until he gently withdrew, flopping to his back beside me.

I took his hand and kissed his fingers. "I always wanted to lose my virginity to someone I loved, Matt, I just never guessed it would be you," I whispered.

Matt looked at me, the familiar crooked smile on his face, and shook his head. "I don't know what to say," he said.

I went up onto my elbow to lean across and kiss him lightly on the lips. "When in doubt, say nothing."

He smiled warmly at me, then almost spoiled it all by yawning. I glanced at my bedside clock. Almost one in the morning.

"Go wash yourself, Matt, then come back here. We'll sleep together. We can do it again in the morning, yes?" I could feel myself flush. "If you want to, that is." I grinned. "It will be good practise for you and your future girlfriends." And I badly wanted to experience the sensations again. I was still tingling.

He smiled. "Very much yes, Karen. Back in a mo." He was and we did.

We fucked a few times after that, to our mutual satisfaction, but that stopped when Matt started dating Kathy and I took up with my new boyfriend. Yes, new. Dave 'phoned me half-heartedly a couple of days later but I was cool with him and I think we both realised that our episode was over.

The surprise was Tommy Jensen. I found out later that he and Alice had decided to part. They remained friends and still are, but Tommy rang me up and asked me out. I had always quite liked him so I said yes. Wise move! He's great fun and a super lover. But then, that's another story.

* * * * *

Comment and constructive comment invited. For those of you who have read the original 'Karen', is this version better?

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12