Karen's First Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl did as instructed allowing the man's large turgid cock to escape from the prison of his slacks. The girl dropped to her knees between the man's legs, and she lowered her head towards his hard cock. Karen watched as the girl started licking the man's cock. The camera zoomed in on the sexy action, as the girl licked the man's cock from top to bottom, using the tip of her tongue to circle around the man's balls. Karen slipped her hand inside her robe as she watched the action. Her fingers found her engorged nipple, and she felt spasms shoot from her boob to her clit as she massaged her own nipple. The girl slowly licked her way back up the man's shaft. Karen watched intently as the girl's lips surrounded the head of her boss's cock. Karen found herself wondering if Paul's cock was a big as this guy's. She found herself imagining wrapping her lips around it. She tried to shake the image but couldn't. Karen continued to squeeze her nipples as the girl slowly lowered her mouth around the guy's cock.

As much as her pussy demanded attention, Karen avoided touching it, wanting to see how far this girl would go. Karen had tried to suck a guy's cock a couple of times, but she had gagged both times. And this guy's cock was huge compared to theirs. She was mesmerized as the blonde's lips descended slowly down the shaft. The girl's eyes were focused on the camera, and Karen found herself wondering what it would be like to have an audience when one had sex. She pulled her own robe open and looked at her breasts. She watched her fingers play with her nipple, seeing it get even harder. A gurgle on the video drew Karen's eyes back to the monitor. With her eyes still looking straight into the camera, the blonde was now bobbing up and down on the man's shaft. As Karen watched, the girl started caressing his sack with her hand, occasionally squeezing the man's balls.

Karen heard the man moaning and felt her pussy start to ooze. She allowed her legs to relax and fall apart. She gave each nipple a final squeeze and then dropped her hand to her pussy, giving in to her sexual desires. Her pussy lips were already engorged and open, coated with her own juices. She jerked when her finger touched her sensitive clit. Not yet ready for a climax, Karen returned her finger's attention back to her breasts and nipples. She continued to play with her nipples as she watched the girl slide her lips up and down the man's purplish cock. He was moaning and groaning, and the girl slid her hand further up off of his ball sack and onto his cock below her lips. The man told the girl that he was about to cum, and the girl pulled her mouth free of his cock. Using the combination of her saliva and his precum as a lubricant, she started stroking his hard cock with her hands. Karen noted that the girl's fingers barely made it around his cock. She squeezed her own nipples harder as she watched the girl jerk the man off. After about three strokes with her hands, the man started erupting. His cum squirted out, landing on the girl's face and lips, and dripping down over her breasts. She continued to jerk the man's cock, squeezing several shots of cum from his manhood. She opened her mouth, catching as much semen as she could on her tongue. Karen felt her juices dripping freely from her own pussy.

The video ended, but Karen wanted more. After trying several videos, only to find them unappealing, she stumbled across a video showing an older gentleman with two young babes. She couldn't resist, and clicked on the highly rated 12 minute video. The scene opened with all three sitting in a living room. He was wearing Chinos and a tank top, showing a pretty good set of pecs. The two girls were wearing short shorts and halter tops. Shortly after the video started, the two girls started kissing each other. Karen watched intently as their tongues started teasing each other, and then exploring each other's mouths. Their hand removed each others tops, revealing two pairs of nice boobs. Karen liked the idea that neither of the girls had their boobs enhanced.

The girls started playing with each others nipples, and Karen did the same to hers. One of the girls started licking the other, trailing her tongue across the chin and throat of her playmate. She sensuously explored the body of her plaything, eventually arriving at her breasts. Karen watched her as she licked the breast in front of her. Slowly the tongue circled the breast, slowing climbing the side to its apex. Karen heard the girl moan when the tongue reached her nipple. The sensitivity of her own nipples told Karen how aroused she was becoming. The girl suckled the nipples, while her hand moved lower and started exploring between the girl's thighs.

Karen couldn't hold back any longer and dropped her hand back to her sopping wet pussy. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide as she watched the girls tongue trail lower and lower over her friend's abdomen. Avoiding contact with her ultra-sensitive clit, Karen felt around the inner folds of her own pussy. She held her breath as the girl's tongue approached its obvious goal. The girl receiving the tonguing spread her legs wide, inviting her friend to explore. It didn't take long before Karen was watching a close up of the Sapphic attention on screen as the girls tongue started dancing around her playmate's clit.

Finally giving in to her own passion, Karen started massaging her own clit, feeling how swollen it had become. As she watched the video, she wondered what it would be like to have a woman licking her cunt like that. With one hand she squeezed her nipples, while the other hand played with her cunt. Her eyes were glued to her monitor as she watched the video. As the girls continued their action, the man had stripped and now approached the one girl from behind. His hard on was evident, although his cock wasn't that large.

Karen knew what was going to happen next, as the man approached the girl's ass. Karen watched the young woman spread her legs, inviting the man to fuck her. Amazingly, Karen found herself wanting to be the one that was being licked. She realized she wanted to be eaten as she watched the other girl get fucked. Karen slid a couple of fingers inside of her own juicy wet cunt, as her thumb continued to manipulate and massage her clit.

The camera moved around behind the girl, and focused on her pubes, as the man rubbed his cock up and down her shaved pussy. The girl's juices now coated the man's cock. Karen's breathing was labored. Finally, she yielded to her arousal, taking herself over the top.

"Oh, fuck!" Karen screamed, as her self-induced orgasm washed over her body. She continued to pinch and squeeze her clit, prolonging the orgasm emanating from her pussy. Plunging three fingers deep into her pussy, she finger fucked herself to a second orgasm, seemingly right on top of the first. She found her own g-spot, and pressing her finger against it brought on yet a third mind-bending orgasm.

She continued to push herself to orgasm after orgasm as the video played itself out. When the video ended, Karen collapsed back into her chair, completely exhausted. After several minutes, she recovered, and dragged herself off to bed, expecting to sleep soundly.

12