Karen's Toes in Silky Wet Hose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

As we lay in the calmed water, my lips caressing Karen's shoulder, she rolled away from me suddenly. When I groggily looked up at her, she was sitting beside me, her derriere mere inches from my glassy eyes. She leaned away from me, letting me visually feast on her bottom. Just the sight of it made my tiredness vanish. She put one foot up on my stomach, bending her leg at the knee. I now had a point blank view of her

drenched and matted pubes. Wickedly, she splashed water between her legs. "Just washing up a bit." she grinned, watching my eyes focus on her succulent pussy.

She slid her bottom closer still to my face. She splashed water all over it "You always have liked my ass, haven't you, sweetie?" she asked coyly. "You like being close to it, don't you?"

All I could do was nod, watching water splash up onto her cheeks, and then slowly dribble back down into the tub. I could see water - and other - droplets glistening on the sparse, curly hairs of her sex. If she'd had her butt any closer to my face, I'd have smelled all those hot, sweaty scents...and I'd more than likely have had just two choices: feast on those sweaty treats, or have a stroke.

"Now," she said, breaking my trance, "since you seem to like my stockinged feet so much, I'm going to give you a nice, silky foot job. Would you like that?"

My eyes nearly left their sockets. I looked past the upper curve of her ass to see her grinning face. I nodded eagerly, only barely noting the evil look in her eyes. Still, though ecstatic at the prospect of Karen's feet stroking me to heaven, I found myself groaning. I'd already had two rather explosive orgasms, and I was feeling a bit...wasted. Besides that, I feared my poor, exhausted willy would possibly disappoint my obviously insatiable lover. Doubt and exhaustion, I was afraid, would gang up on me and keep my stalwart soldier from taking the hill one more time. But Karen didn't give me time to worry over that dreadful possibility.

"But," she continued, apparently not perceiving - or just not putting any stock in - my fears, "you've been a bad boy, jumping me from behind like that. So your 'punishment' is...while I'm rubbing my wet, silky toes all over that delicious cock of yours, I want YOU to nuzzle your handsome face in my pussy and kiss it nice for me. Would you mind, honeybun?" She slid her bottom back another couple of inches. She lifted one leg to show me exactly where I was to nuzzle and kiss. With another tired groan, I realized I was sporting another woody.

I couldn't help but admire Karen's uncanny ability to pump new life into an exhausted willy. Realizing I was probably going to be sore after this one, I nonetheless decided to suck it up and give all I've got for my horny lady. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. My lady deserves no less.

"Mmmm, I see you're interested after all," she cooed. "Wonderful. So, here, let me get things started."

Bracing herself on one arm, almost lying down on her side, she captured my penis between her feet, the drenched nylon feeling smoother than ever. Up and down she stroked my shaft with her toes and soles. My eyes rolled up in my head and my mouth fell open in pure, unadulterated joy.

"Now it's your turn, sexy." she said. "I'm doing my part, now you do yours. Give my pretty pussy a kiss...a nice, long, licky wet one. Your mouth's open anyway...might as well fill it with something nice and sweet." Coincidentally, I was thinking the same thing.

The nylon and Karen's playful toes instanly made my cock rock hard and got it throbbing nicely. This in turn instantly churned my brain into a puddle of goo again. And when I get that way, I want to kiss, lick or nibble something...ANYTHING! And my devilishly wicked woman knows this all too well.

Her hand on the back of my head, nudging it forward, was "assistance" I really didn't need, but I went with it anyway. In reality, I was in such a hurry to taste her sugary nest that I dare say I left her "encouraging" hand far behind. My face was buried in her glistening treasure in an instant. I held onto her ass as I nuzzled and kissed her pussy like a lovesick pup. My love - much more acrobatic and limber than I'd previously known her to be - kept her promise with her wet-hosed feet on my throbbing love muscle.

When she worked her feet along my shaft by wiggling her toes like tiny fingers along its length, I got much more energetic with my lips between her legs. But when she rubbed her nylon-smooth soles up and down, up and down, squeezing along my cock...I shuddered and sighed into her carpet.

It wasn't long before I was lapping her as if I was a dehydrated man at a fountain, my tongue probing deep. I sucked at her juicy folds and orally worshipped her entire pussy, gasping and moaning whenever her feet performed some particularly arousing deed at my crotch. The more she stimulated my cock, the more I

sucked and licked her pussy. Energy begat energy. Enthusiasm inflamed enthusiasm. The cycle of lust.

Water got in my ear as I lay on my side lapping Karen's slit. I hardly noticed it. Half my head was in water; ALL of my head was buried between her thighs. Surprisingly, as turned on as we both were, we both managed to keep up our stimulation of the other. Despite the shudders Karen's feet were giving me, I never once slacked off with my tongue. In fact, the hotter I got, the more my tongue impressed Karen. Likewise, though she was quivering from my tongue's probings, and she was twisted like a pretzel in order to be eaten while she gave me a glorious foot job, her mischievous toes never let up in their attack on my head, shaft and testicles. Our ability to hunker down for a long, slow pleasuring session was no doubt due to the fact that two previously experienced orgasms had ended the urgency and immediacy of our lovemaking.

A deliciously long time later, we were both gasping and squirming in that warm water. I could feel Karen's thighs quaking against the sides of my face. I felt her pre-orgasmic tremblings on every part of her body I touched. And I'm sure she felt mine. Together - she stroking mightily, me licking persistently - we jerked and spasmed as if someone were intermittently jolting us with electric cables.

"Oh, yes, honey...YES....you have the most INCREDIBLE tongue! Don't stop...don't EVER stop licking me!"

I only stopped licking long enough to reply, "You hot bitch, you...your feet...drive me nuts....in every way!

God...Karen... you are...the sexiest woman...ever!" I seldom use the word "bitch" during sex, but I seemingly

had no choice this time; it had ripped itself from my throat totally unbidden. I don't think Karen heard it anyway, or, if she had, it only served to increase her passion.

"Shut up and lick!" she squealed, pushing her ass back against my head, forcing it to bounce against the side of the tub. My head and face were now held captive under her ass and pussy. And I wouldn't have had it any other way. Gasping for air, I nonetheless zeroed in on her clitoris...my tongue and lips attacking it with vigor yet again. I do so love lapping that sweet bulb.

Despite copious pre-orgasmic quaking, we must've been like that for quite some time, feet stroking, lips and tongue tasting deeply. I'm certain we burned thousands of calories in shivers and trembles alone. Finally, Karen came. With a loud gasp, she started writhing about in the water. I felt warmth gushing onto my face. I savored the sweet taste of her fluids, lapping and sucking them down into my throat. Squeezing her ass firmly, I pulled her pussy tight against my face, enjoying every warm drop of her.

I gasped into her muff and nearly bit her clit when my reddening penis exploded skyward. Spurt after glorious spurt rocketed upward, sticky dewdrops of cum spattering the walls and sides of the tub...and marring the smooth, silken beauty of Karen's calves and thighs. When my orgasm ebbed, the milky liquid dribbled from my helmet's tiny slit, down onto Karen's nylon-covered toes - the toes I'd so eagerly and energetically sucked

not so long ago. She continued to stroke me for a while, the slick cum making her talented feet glide that much more smoothly and effortlessly along my shaft. Enjoying immensely her stockinged feet stroking my cock - and having become mellow following her orgasm - she giggled playfully as she felt it soften ever so slightly between her soles. She enjoyed squeezing it between her feet, no doubt reveling in the symbolism of the act - that my cock was putty for her feet to play with. But she was nonetheless determined to keep it from softening completely...for her own evil reasons.

But, alas, stroking alone could not revive my spent pistol. Pouting, Karen took her feet from my tool, but still remained sitting next to my head. She sighed when she saw it continue to sag, a sad vestige of its former exuberance and ruggedness.

When all was said and done, my face was covered in Karen's sweet, tasty cum; her toes, having already been bathed in wine, were now also sticky with my warm, milky cream. Again we slumped, exhausted. Karen leaned against the side of the tub, chest heaving. I lay on my back, happily tasting oxygen for the first time in a while. She smiled as she stroked my cock - with her hand this time - fondling it as it deflated slowly, though that very fondling did delay its collapse considerably. I had a goonish grin on my face as I again admired her backside and the mesmerizing slit beneath it. I unashamedly rolled over and kissed her ass - sublimely happy, grateful kisses. I kissed her backside so enthusiastically that she giggled and squirmed. She was perfectly happy to let me kiss it as long as I liked.

Kissing her bottom led to soft nibbles on it, quick little licks, then more passionate kisses. I even took an occasional chunk of her butt in my mouth and sucked on it, leaving little purple hickeys all about her ass. I found myself admiring those tiny bruises with a certain amount of pride. After all, they were proof that my lucky mouth had been all over Karen's lovely backside. She squirmed and giggled throughout. I was having so much fun playing with her behind that I never noticed my penis proudly rising from it's former exhaustion. That fact, however, was NOT lost on Karen. I heard her sigh clearly, though I had no idea what had caused it. I foolishly thought my butt-nibbling was the source of her pleasure. Not so. And my sexy siren had still more in store for me.

Seeing how quickly and easily my cock rose just from the simple joy of kissing her gorgeous ass, Karen watched me smooch her tush for a few minutes, her mind working at supersonic speed, calculating, plotting...conniving. I couldn't actually see her face, so engrossed was I in butt-kissing (and working my lips down lower as often as possible), but somehow I sensed her evil grin. Even though I couldn't see her leering at me, my body shivered. I knew subconsciously that if Karen had stopped playing with my body, she was planning something...or she was dead. And I was pretty damn sure it wasn't the latter.

Encouraged by my slowly rising staff, my lady love once again took things into her own hands. "Honey," she cooed, "would you mind if I suck your cock for you?" My penis rose to full mast in one nanosecond. She squealed her approval. The next thing I knew she was lying alongside me, one hand tugging my penis

toward her face. I felt her hot breath first, then the even hotter sensation of her tongue licking along my shaft. My eyes took yet another trek up into my skull. I shuddered and grinned a stupid grin.

But this was not all my lady had planned for me. I could almost hear her wicked laugh...though it was cut short when her mouth surrounded the head of my penis and shot downward, taking my throbbing muscle deep into her moist oral cavity. I thought I was in heaven, but this was merely the cobblestone path leading to it.

Karen took her lovely derriere away from my admiring eyes, rolling herself onto her other side to allow herself to gobble my penis with more precision and accuracy. I mourned the loss of her succulent hindquarters to feast upon, but I needn't have mourned for long. She had a replacement for it.

Still sucking me like a seasoned pro, she slid over until her right hip nestled against mine. Lifting her legs, she swung her feet over my head and plopped them down wetly onto my grinning face. Her thighs, calves and feet were completely drenched with warm water. It squeezed from the nyloned soles of her feet with a wet, slapping sound as they collided with my face. My cheeks, forehead and chin felt instantly as if they'd been immersed in the tepid liquid as water trickled down the sides of my face. Unconsciously, it registered on my mind that the water had washed most of my pearly dewdrops from her hose, but there was still a faint, distant trace of it on her insteps and at the base of her toes.

"Mmmm.....how's this, Tommy? You like my wet, silky feet all over you? Wanna suck the water out of them like you did the wine? Go ahead....but let me play first."

Before I could even grasp the meaning of what had happily befallen my lucky face, Karen started rubbing her drenched, stockinged feet all over my face...with great, energetic gusto. I could barely breath under those marauding feet. I felt my face contorting under their ceaseless assault. Water squeezed from the nylon and was now streaming down my face on all sides. When her toes invaded my eye sockets, water filled them like puddles in New York City potholes. She shoved one foot into my mouth, and I happily sucked warm water from her sweet, soggy toes, sighing and slurping loudly.

Rubbing one persistent foot in my face, and feeling me again passionately sucking the toes of the other, Karen heated up again instantly. She gobbled my penis as far into her mouth as she could get it, and happily sucked it for all she was worth. She moaned around my throbbing shaft, even as her hands fondled and squeezed my wet sack. Naturally, I spread my legs wide for her. Wouldn't want to hinder anything she might enjoy, after all.

As she fondled and sucked me, she kept her feet mashing my face. "Oh, yeah," she said, purposely trying to ignite my fire even further, "I love the taste of your cock, hon. I could suck this all night. Are my feet bothering you, sweetie? Should I stop rubbing them in your face? If it's annoying you, I can take them away if you like."

Now she was getting cruel. Two could play THAT game. "Not at all," I said, removing her foot from my hot, sucking mouth briefly, "Here, let me help you." I took her foot and rubbed it hard on my lips, my tongue lapping at the nylon on the bottoms of her toes. Then I opened my mouth and switched feet, taking her other foot deeply into its warmth, sucking her toes hard and long. She sighed, and dove down instantly on my bobbing member again, sucking it easily as hard as I was sucking her toes. As with our childish tongue duel earlier, this had become a competition. We slurped like that for a few minutes, each trying to out-suck the other. But, then, I'd had enough. It was time to get serious about this.

Keeping her toes in my mouth, I reached up along her leg and captured the top of her stocking, ripping it down with determined hands. Water squeezed out from the nylon onto my fingers as I slid the silky thigh high down her thigh, calf and eventually over the heel of her foot. When I got the material over her heel, I took her foot out of my mouth, pulled the nylon quickly over her instep, and yanked it forcefully over her toes and off her foot. As soon as the stocking cleared her toes, I shoved them immediately back into my mouth, sucking those bare piggies as if I'd missed them all my life. Those ecstatic toes wiggled in my mouth with renewed vigor; Karen squealed and squirmed. That increased energy manifested itself in yet more passionate sucking at my groin. I nearly bit her toes.

Karen began huffing and puffing as she savored my cock. Her head moved like a well-oiled piston, up and down, her lips nearly causing friction burns along my shaft. God, it was incredible! Her entire body was bouncing with the effort of her sucking lips.

The foot I wasn't sucking, still encased in its nylon cocoon, pushed and prodded my face as I sucked its mate. Nyloned toes mangled my ear, cheek, eyeballs, nose and chin. The toes in my mouth wiggled and danced. The toes outside mauled the life out of my face. Finally, I captured that other foot, and sucked it

along with the bare one. Bare toes and nyloned ones wiggled side by side between my lips. Karen squirmed her approval. Her lips showed their appreciation.

Somewhere during this marathon toe-sucking I managed to remove her other stocking. Sopping wet, it clung to my upper arm, wrapping itself snakelike around it. Now I had ten naked piggies to feast upon. My lips and tongue wasted no time tasting them. Karen squirmed more than ever, sucked harder than ever. I could feel my molten salvo working itself into firing position. Another irreversible liftoff sequence had been engaged.

With Karen squirming around so much, sloshing water somehow caught my attention. It was churning around her lovely ass, which had become visible again as she changed positions rapidly in her impassioned state. Even with a mouthful of toes, I grinned. It was my turn to plan.

Holding her two feet with one arm around the backs of her calves just above her heels, I freed up my other hand for other...duties. Sucking back and forth from one set of toes to the other, I aimed my free hand directly toward the dripping slit that peeked at me from below those previously nibbled cheeks. My fingers entered the soft folds of her sex and probed into them inch by inch, playful yet determined.

The instant I slid two fingers deep inside her easily plundered opening, Karen shuddered and lightly nipped the tip of my cock with her teeth. I winced, but ever so slightly. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on sucking her dripping toes and fingering her sweet, hot portal. She was practically crawling around the tub now, the mere few inches of water splashing as high as the top edge of the tub. She moaned constantly around my penis, her head bobbing at the speed of light.

I wiggled my fingers deep inside her. She slid half of her body on top of me, giving my fingers free access to her downy treasure. I let go of her feet, holding her toes in my mouth by lip strength alone, or letting her shove them wherever she wanted to. This now freed up my other hand as well, and while one invaded her opening, the other sought out her smooth, jiggling ass. She was squeezing my cock in one tight fist, sucking it like an unstoppable jackhammer and kneading my balls in her other palm. I was ready to explode.

She started snorting and panting like a raging bull. She squirmed on top of me. I panted around her toes, slipping stubborn fingers deep into her while teasing her clit from behind, from inside her, with those selfsame probing digits. Up and down went Karen's head; slurp, slurp slurp went her insatiable mouth. My tongue bathed her toes, and every inch of both her dripping feet. My fingers invaded her core. We were both rolling around in the water like flopping, beached porpoises. We panted and snorted and grunted, mouths so busy that the sounds barely escaped them. Fingers, tongues and mouths worked with diligence and passion to please the other.

I exploded into Karen's mouth so strongly I thought I was going to twist a muscle in my back. My hips bucked as I filled her mouth with liquid that seemed to rip itself most urgently from me. Karen took a bit longer, but finally creamed around my burrowing fingers. Her moan sounded more like the growl of some angry animal. She kicked me on both sides of my head and heatedly thrust her squirting pussy against my fingers. We became moaning, shuddering heaps of flesh, squirming and bellowing our lust...and our release. It was joyously long and sweet. Not nearly as quickly ended as that first supersonic encounter on the sofa.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers