Karen's Toes in Silky Wet Hose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

It seemed hours before the shuddering and cumming stopped. Water had splashed well up along the walls and out onto the tiled floor. Karen slumped on top of me, her calves on either side of my head, and her panting face next to my limp member. I think she was blissfully asleep within thirty seconds of the end of her orgasm.

Horndog that I am, I couldn't resist one last look up between her legs. The last thing I can remember thinking before I passed out myself was, "Mmm...what an incredible ass." Somewhere, seemingly light years away, I heard a dull thud, mixed with a soft splashing sound. I had every intention of lifting my head to investigate, but following my "incredible ass" thought, all the movement I could muster was turning my head to my left and kissing Karen's ankle. Before the kiss was even completed, I was knocking on the Sandman's door, fast on the heels of my already snoozing lady.

Natural sunlight had barged through the bathroom window and had already claimed victory over the weaker artificial glow of the overhead light, by the time Karen and I slowly climbed our way out of slumber. Even before we were totally awake, we were smiling and stretching our pleasure. Sexual tension had existed between us all that previous day, from the time I was painting her toes right up until she body slammed me down onto the sofa to ride me like a bucking bronco. But all that tension had drained from us, ending up swirling in the shallow water like an oily residue. All that was left now, was smiling, hugging and basking in each other's presence.

Karen had slid off of me at some point in her slumber, and lay on her back grinning at the ceiling. I sat up, turned myself around, and lay next to her, embracing her and kissing her gorgeous lips over and over. Our kisses were tender, loving. We sighed more than we actually breathed. We simply enjoyed being together,

caressing and adoring. It was sweet, idyllic, gentle love.

After a bit, Karen began to laugh. When I looked at her like she'd finally gone over the precipice, she pointed to the end of the tub by our feet. I looked where her finger indicated, and there I saw what gave her the giggles. There, sitting on the corner rim of the tub, our kitten, Irish Eyes, was purring. She was dripping wet, obviously having fallen into the tub at some point (presumably the noise I'd heard earlier but hadn't the strength to investigate), her hair matted and sticking out in several directions at once. Draped over the top of her head, hung up on one ear and dangling alongside her whiskered face, was one of Karen's sopping wet thigh highs. The other end was dangling somewhere outside the tub, out of view. She eyed the two of us curiously, as if we were both quite insane, or at least fairly amusing. As we looked back at her, equally amused, it almost seemed as if that purring kitten, Irish Eyes, might even be...smiling...at us. It was a whimsical sight, indeed.

Karen sat up and removed her hose from the bemused cat, found her other one in the water, and then unplugged the drain. We found ourselves wishing we could just shake ourselves, like animals do, to dry ourselves, but had to opt for the conventional towel-drying method instead. We dried ourselves, shambled into the bedroom and plopped into bed. Bathroom cleanup would have to be saved for later. We were exhausted.

We slipped under the covers, cuddled in a tightly curled "spoons" position, and drifted off again. We slept in that day, staying in bed until early afternoon.

But, well, in all honesty, we didn't sleep the ENTIRE time. What would've been the fun in THAT?!

END


"Karen's Toes in Silky Wet Hose" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2004

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers