All Comments on 'Kari'

by JackJillUT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad and not a wimp in sight!

Take a lesson here other authors. This was a good story, no one got hurt, and no wimps were seen.

See proof that it can be done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!

Excellent story. Had me rock hard the whole way.

JackJillUTJackJillUTover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys,

I think I know what you are saying, that too many authors can't think of a way people would meet and just have sex unless one of them is defective somehow. It can be challenging, but we think that characters deserve at least some dignity and self respect, and don't have to be degraded to make it a good story. We don't like stories that humiliate people.

thanks again guys, feel free to read our other stories and comment as well.

j&j

CleardiamondCleardiamondover 13 years ago
wonderful.. and realistically probable..

I enjoyed this quite a bit... I am a new writer myself and I like the sort of sexiness that you described here.

Thanks for the hott read!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done

What a nice treat to have a well writen story. All the so called writer who keep writing garbage could take a lesson here. Are you listening JPB?

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Well Done.

I liked that the couple had several events where they got to test the waters before taking the plunge. (the movie, the repair) This allowed for the two to act, when a situation presented itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

isn't this in group sex ?

JackJillUTJackJillUTover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone who commented;

We posted it in 'Loving Wives' because we feel that the aspect of sharing with the husband was more relevant than there being more than two participants. (Many stories in 'Loving Wives' have this in common.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice story. Enjoyed it quite a bit, as I think my wife would enjoy another woman, though she would never admit it.

The one constructive suggestion I have is that the dialouge was a little confusing, as I couldn't tell who was saying what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dripping wet

I read this to myself as my husband and I were watching tv and it made me so horny. The more I read I could feel my pussy start to throb so I had to run to my bathroom and fuck myself. So hot!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Your first? Too bad you didn't quit while you were behind.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

Thanks, after reading this story, it is all my husband talks about now. I love your sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous