All Comments on 'Karin Baker'

by bronyaur67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice plot

good job. very interesting twist in the end. i never saw that coming.

hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Short story,

yes - correctly constructed. So few knows how. Thank you

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
$300?

You might have been wrong. Maybe she wanted a baby and your fertilized her "eggs" and the $300 was for your sperm. Maybe 15 years or so from now your "daughter" may be seeking her Daddy?

There is probably a good reason why Karin left you without saying good-bye.

As far as the "adultery" is concerned...."adultery" is not defined very well, even by the Holy Rollers, some of which are so-called Clergy, doing the "adultery" themselves with their parishioners, whom sometimes they even knock up.

CindysBobCindysBobover 15 years ago
good job

I enjoyed your story...and the ending...very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And there goes another stud muffin.

He kept the note, how foolish. In this day and time, it is find them, befrind them and after a night of good ole sex, forget them. This goes for women as well as men. I am happy to see that at least he got paid for his efforts. Heck, he is just another male whore or male prostitute since he got paid for his services. I am glad he kept the money and I hope he used it wisely.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Brevity is Golden

Great. To say all that needs to be said with brevity is a gift! In my naive way I assume that Karen's $300.00 was to enable the young man to get home.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Brevity is Golden

Great. To say all that needs to be said with brevity is a gift! In my naive way I assume that Karen's $300.00 was to enable the young man to get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Geography

Great story. But, it is the 402, not the 401, that leads East from Port Huron into Canada. (401 leads east from Detroit....)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most beautifully crafted story...

A fine piece of writing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous