Karina the Russian Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

I love it when a woman actually says what she wants. So I placed my open mouth around the apex of her mound, and started assaulting her clit with my tongue. Again, as soon as I started she moaned very loudly, and as I continued, she only got louder. As her body tensed, and after a good three or four minutes had passed, and just as she was grabbing my head and pushing me against her, I stopped. She pulled me up, and stared at me, with those eyes of hers as wide as could be, and said, "what are you doing to me? I'm almost there, PLEASE don't stop, make me cum, please......"

So I went back down, slid my hands underneath her, and grabbed onto those great ass cheeks of hers and raised her to me as I started in earnest. This time there was no teasing, I homed in on the clit and licked and sucked and before I knew it, she was yelling for me not to stop, that she was cumming, and cum she did. It was violent. Her whole body went rigid, she lifted her ass off of my hands, and I swore she was going to tear her nipples right off those beautiful breasts, and the scream, ohh the scream. As the convulsions stopped, I stopped licking, and came up next to her and we hugged.

After a few minutes she said that had been the first time any one had made her orgasm by just oral sex. I felt like a god.

I couldn't believe it.

"Even your older boyfriend didn't make you cum like that?

"He didn't have the slightest idea what he was doing. He was good in bed, but as far as oral sex, he was a novice at best."

And with that the conversation ended as she positioned herself on top of me, and introduced me into her. Heaven. Her warm, moist cunt enveloped me as if it had been my home all along. We were made for each other. The snug fit made it all that much better. When I was in to the hilt, she arched backwards, grabbed her breasts, and groaned, "Ohhhh, I needed this. I haven't had this for a long time now."

And then she started slowly moving up and down, and I mean real slowly. In fact, she was taking so long to impale herself completely that anyone would have sworn I had an incredibly long cock (which I don't, I'm very average).

She was good. A few minutes of this tired her though, and then she leaned forward, spread her nether lips a little more apparently so her clit would grind against my pubic area, and then she picked up her pace. I was loving it.

After a few minutes of this, I decided it was time for me to take the lead for a while. I guided her off me, turned her over, and inched her back towards the end of the bed so her knees would be right at the edge with her beautiful ass in the air. I inserted myself and started fucking her. This is one of my favorite positions because I enjoy a great view of her rear, and am able to enjoy excellent penetration.

She seemed to love this position. Also, because I had consumed a good amount of alcohol, I was nowhere near cumming, which of course, motivated me to make my thrusts somewhat more passionate. We continued this way for a while and although I sensed she was enjoying herself, I didn't think she was going to orgasm, so I decided to reach around and stroke her clit while I was inside her. This got a rise out of her, at least audibly. Unfortunately, again, it wasn't the most comfortable position to be in. I think she sensed this, and said, "I want to see you, let me turn around." And with we disengaged, she took a look around the room, and decided the large chair next to the bed would be perfect. She got up, pulled me behind her, and situated me on the edge of the seat, and then she impaled herself on me.

Seeing that glorious expression on her face is indescribable. Plus, the perfect tits, the tiny beads of perspiration forming on her forehead, and feeling that tight ass of hers with my hands as I guided her up and down on my shaft, WOW.

Of course a bottle or so of vodka was still keeping me in the game. I was a FUCKING machine. Soon afterwards, I turned her around and introduced myself from the rear as she slammed up and down on me. In this position however it was a lot easier to stroke her clit and maintain contact with it, and, within a few minutes, she started cumming.

"Ohhh yes, that's it. Yeesssssss, don't stop. Yessssss, ohhhh, ummmmhhhhh, yessssssssss, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss." The audio and the visual pushed me over the edge, and we practically came simultaneously.

When she came off her orgasmic cloud, we scooted off the chair and went to bed, where we collapsed together.

As pleasant as the encounter had been, it was nothing compared to the following week. Karina introduced me to her circle of friends, which afforded me the opportunity to get to know Muscovites a little more intimately.

Wait 'till you hear about the receptionist!

arturo
arturo
71 Followers
12