Kari's Night

Story Info
When she is in chains she is totally at his mercy.
1.9k words
4.05
50k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari loved this game and was glad to see Doug was in the mood to play. It really never had been Doug's thing and when Kari first introduced him to it he saw no purpose in it at all but got turned on just by Kari's reactions.

Walking through the door shortly after 10 PM as she always did Kari was glad to be home from work. It had been Doug's day off so he was usually up when she got home, he was watching television or a video game or something but at least usually awake.

The house was dark and Kari did not see the familiar glow from the television screen.

"Doug, honey are you here?"

Dropping her purse on the coach Kari started down the hallway she saw a light beneath the bedroom door and was thinking how odd it was Doug would have the door closed. Knocking lightly and opening the door Kari stepped into the bedroom. The room was lit with two large candles and there was some pleasant aroma burning in a potpourri pot.

"Doug?"

Doug stepped behind Kari gently kissing her shoulders, running his hands down her arms he pressed tightly against her.

"Glad you're home baby I've missed you."

Turning slowly to face his Kari was pleasantly surprised to see Doug's nude body and his firm erection.

"I guess you have sweetie."

Doug began unbuttoning Kari's blouse slowly, deliberately toying with each button. When the last button was open he pulled the blouse back exposing her breasts. Doug loved Kari's firm breasts he always said they were perfect and gave them a lot of attention.

Leaning over, Doug wrapped Kari's auburn hair in his hand and pulled her head back revealing her beautiful throat. He knew Kari's likes and dislikes and in this case her weakness. Kissing her throat from under the chin working his way down he could hear Kari's moans she really liked this.

Pulling back harder on Kari's hair causing her back to arch a little he bit down firmly on the front of her throat, first a bite, then licking mixing it up with little kisses. Keeping his hand in her hair and her head pulled back Doug brought his other hand to Kari's breast. He began rubbing her nipple through the pink satin bra feeling it harden.

"Unfasten it baby" Doug whispered.

Kari reached behind unfastening her bra Doug immediately cupped her breast in his hand and moved his mouth to the other nipple sucking it into his mouth Pulling quickly on the bra it slipped off Kari's arms before she realized it.

Doug let go and took a step back admiring Kari's body. He knew her well and he knew how aroused she was right then. He wanted to just fuck her right then but had to remember his plans for her.

"Take off the rest of your clothes baby"

Kari slid her slacks down over her curvy hips letting them fall and stepping free from them. She was left standing in her lavender silk thong Doug always liked that thong on her. Kari reached for the thong when Doug stopped her.

"Leave it on baby"

Doug took both of Kari's hand and held them together in one of his much larger hands and began kissing her, sucking her tongue into his mouth and biting slightly. He began walking her back toward the wall until she was against the wall with his weight holding her body there.

The first restraint was securely buckled around Kari's wrist in seconds and she knew what was up. The second restraint was put in place. The eyebolts Doug had put into the ceiling last summer had the bar already dangling from them and Kari's arms were raised above her head and clamped to the bar forcing Kari to be standing nearly on tiptoes.

Both of Kari's nipples were hard and forced out, the little silver hoops she wore in each one was standing up. He pulled one nipple ring away from her body with his teeth squeezing the other between his thumb and finger and began rolling it around.

"Are you wet baby?" Doug asked teasingly.

It drove Kari crazy when she could not touch Doug when she wanted to so badly. Licking down the center of Kari's chest Doug could taste her arousal. A breast in each hand he lowered himself to his knees still dragging his tongue along Kari's body. Pulling on the thin curly hairs with his teeth Kari cried out in a little bit of pain.

Putting a hand behind each of Kari's knees Doug pulled her body from the wall, kissing along the outside of her shapely thigh, then the side of her knee and down her calf then began kissing his way back up the inside missing none of the tender skin.

Doug's tongue probed along the crease at the top of Kari's leg. Doug stopped and leaned on shoulder behind Kari's knee and using his arm lifted the other over his shoulder. He began blowing gently on her pussy and could see how slick and wet she was. He wanted the slow tease to continue a bit longer, he knew she would be wild soon and he loved it.

Sitting up on his knees Doug lifted Kari forcing her knees to bend more. Her ass was small and tight and he began rubbing it with his palms. Then running a finger along the crease stopping to put a little pressure on the tiny hole. Kari having her pussy just inches from Doug's mouth was driving her higher and higher.

Taking one finger Doug moved it along the swollen lips of her pussy feeling how slick it was. He ran it back and forth careful not to push inside. Kari was dripping wet now.

"Please Doug, please baby"

Taking that same wet finger and putting it at the tight hole of Kari's ass he pushed. His finger was in to the first knuckle. Doug began pumping his finger up and down dipping deeper into Kari's ass. Doug began slowly standing up, forcing Kari's body with him her thighs resting on his shoulders.

The feeling of Doug's tongue licking firmly along her wet folds made Kari cum right then. The way her thighs wrapped around his shoulders and the tension in his body Doug knew she came and knew she was going to again.

Forcing his tongue past the folds he pushed his tongue deeply inside Kari's throbbing pussy. His tongue flickered in and out of her pussy at the same pace as his finger still stroking her ass.

Bringing his tongue to her swollen clit pressing it between his tongue and lip he sucked it. His tongue running along her clit up and down was more than she could handle and she came again.

Kari's cries filled Doug's ears and he knew she was nearing the place he wanted her. Taking his finger from her ass and standing her up he began kissing her mouth.

"You taste good baby you like that don't you I am not finished with you yet I am going to make you cum again"

Kari was needing fucked, and Doug intended to do just that but not yet. Reaching over on the inn table picking up a candle and began blowing softly on the flame. The wild look in Kari's eyes excited him more.

Holding the candle on its side Doug watched the first drop of wax fall onto Kari's shoulder, the second dripped down the center of her chest. The wax cooling to a soft pink on her tanned skin the third on her right breast. Doug watched Kari's face as she bit her bottom lip. Letting on drop fall onto her nipple Doug quickly took the nipple into her mouth. He knew the nipple rings held the heat and was too much for Kari. He swirled his tongue around her hard nipple and tugged lightly on the silver ring.

"You want this don't you baby?"

Doug sat the candle back on the table went over to the bed leaning against the headboard taking his cock in his hand. Doug had his legs spread wide so Kari could see his hard cock and how swollen his balls were.

Running a finger around the head telling her how the pre-cum was warm on his fingers. Doug wrapped his hand around his cock and began stroking so slowly.

"You don't want me to cum do you baby, you know if I do I can't fuck you."

Still stroking with one hand Doug reached down and began massaging his balls, lifting them and separating them telling Kari how good it felt.

Stroking harder now and faster Kari really thought he was going to cum. Doug toyed with his cock stopping just short of cumming.

Doug stood and walked over to Kari, pushing his hard cock between her legs he moved back and forth running along the folds not entering her. Kari was desperately trying to move to take him inside.

Putting a hand on each hip Doug pulled Kari hard against him with each stroke her slick juices bathing his cock. When he began to imagine how tight and swollen her pussy must be he knew he could not hold off much longer.

"Fuck me Doug, please fuck me now!"

Hearing this, Doug almost shot right then. He reached up and freed Kari's hands leaving the leather cuffs on but freed her of the chain.

"Bend over baby I am going to fuck you hard."

Kari put both hands her hands and knees up on the edge of the bed Doug's hard cock slid in all the way and could feel her pussy walls milking him. She felt so good. He began slamming into Kari's pussy with a frantic pace. Kari laid her chest down on the bed pushing her ass higher toward Doug's cock.

"Fuck me hard Doug."

Kari reached back and began rubbing her clit she came hard and clamped down around Doug's cock. Kari tried to get up and move away she was so sensitive now. Doug began pounding harder and deeper.

"Cum in me Doug, come on baby."

Doug did not know if he could hold off or control it but he knew one thing Kari just loved. He pulled out suddenly causing Kari to cry out.

"No, no baby please I need you to cum."

Doug forced Kari over sitting her on the edge of the bed her legs dangling over the side. Doug had one hand around Kari's hair holding her head still while he stroked his cock with his other hand.

"Oh Doug, cum on me. Cum on my face. You know I like that."

Doug stroked his cock and when his head went back and his eyes shut Kari knew he was going to cum. She felt spurt after spurt of cum strike her face, her chin. She felt it on her chest and across her lips. Doug did not let go of her hair until he stopped.

Kari's finger dipped the cum from her chin and brought it to her lips. She loved the way Doug tasted. She began sucking his cock into her mouth, sliding her tongue along the underside licking him clean.

She knew this night had been special planned just for her. She was already thinking about what she would be doing for Doug's special night.