Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark carried her to the bench and sat her down, freeing his hands to caress her face and pull her hair out of the holder, running his hands through it while continuing their kiss. His hands slid down her back finding, nothing obstructing his caressing touch. Amy must have been in too much of a hurry this morning to put on a bra and he had been too distracted during the day to notice. He could feel her nipples pressing into his chest as she rubbed them in small circles, re-lighting the fire in his groin.

Amy squeezed her legs tighter, shifting her soaking pussy against his hardening cock, biting her lip and moaning as she started humping her hips to get more pressure on her clit. She pulled back from his lips and looked deep into his eyes seeing them closely for the first time in ten years. They were full of passion, need and love but she still couldn't say what color they were. All she knew was that they held her transfixed, waiting breathlessly for his touch.

Mark leaned in and brushed her lips with the smallest little flicks of his tongue, making her pant while she waited for him to take her mouth again. He took her head in his hands and started trailing light kisses across her eyes and cheeks, slipping along her jaw line until he got to her neck. He stopped to breathe in her scent, a light spicy perfume overlaying her natural aroma that he couldn't seem to get enough of. It intoxicated him as he savored the taste and feel of her skin.

Amy was in heaven as Mark covered her neck in kisses and nibbles. Mark knew all of her ticklish spots and used them to drive her insane with lust. He made love to each part of her in ways no other person ever had. As he got to the buttons of her thin cotton shirt, he kissed each button open, exploring every new inch of her like a present. That continued until he was circling her belly button with his tongue, completely bypassing her breasts and screaming nipples.

"Umm, hon, you missed something and they are a little jealous. Can you please come back up here and help the girls out?"

"I missed something? Right you are Miss, anything for a damsel in distress."

"Oh god; am I in distress! Please love my tits, baby"

Never one to want to disappoint a lady, Mark trailed his tongue back up the left side of her stomach and chest, running circles around it in an ever tightening spiral with her left nipple as the target. Just as he got there, he pulled back and blew across the tight nub making Amy growl in frustration. He did that twice more until he saw her reaching for a screwdriver, a wicked gleam in her deep blue eyes, and relented. He reached up and slid her shirt off of her shoulders and admired her firm tits. They weren't the largest he'd seen, but they were beautiful and fit her body perfectly.

Mark palmed her left breast while his lips attacked the right one. He opened wide and sucked her breast into his mouth while mashing her nipple against the roof of his mouth. Keeping the suction, he pulled back slowly, letting his teeth scrape at her aroused tit until he had her areola between his teeth. He nipped the full length of her nipple, surprised it could swell more, then pursed his lips and drew it into his warm mouth. Sucking it past his teeth, he batted the tortured nub with his tongue, as he rolled and pulled the left one.

Amy wrapped her hands in his hair, first to keep his talented lips on her tortured nipple, but then to steer them to the rest of the places that needed the attention she craved. As she pulled his head to the other nipple, Mark trailed soft kisses and nipples through her cleavage and started the torturous journey around her breast. Amy growled and shoved his face into her right tit, pushing her nipple past his lips.

"Mark, I can still reach that screwdriver," she panted. "Shit that feels so good."

With his mouth occupied with Amy's tits, Mark let his hands wander down across her hips to grip her ass. He pressed her against his cock, the two layers of denim frustrating them, but neither was willing to break off what they were doing to remove the offending fabric. He started grinding into her, causing the seam of her jeans to shift across her throbbing clit.

The pressure was all it took to set off a twitching orgasm for her. Amy strained against him, her hands mashing more of her excited nipple into his mouth and her heels pulling his hips into hers. She could feel her pussy get wetter as she twisted and gasped against Mark as she came harder than she had in years. Using his hair for leverage she pulled him back to her mouth and finished her orgasm groaning around their dancing tongues.

Once she caught her breath, Amy reached down and pulled Mark's shirt over his head, her fingers tracing the muscular contours of his back and then his chest and stomach. Leaning forward she started trailing little sucking kisses along his neck and collar bones on her way to his chest. She started dragging her nails across his back just as her mouth reached his nipples, drawing a groan from deep inside Mark as his arousal spiraled higher.

Mark reached under Amy, cupping her ass and lifting her off the bench, carrying her to the couch. Setting her on her feet, he went to his knees, pressing her soaked crotch into his eager mouth, gnawing the denim and drawing an excited gasp in reward. Unzipping her jeans, he hooked his thumbs through her panties and jeans sliding them both into a heap around her ankles, pulled them from under her feet and threw them over his shoulder. She was shaved smooth, her lips swollen and glistening with her arousal.

Amy could feel her pussy twitching as she saw Mark looking at her, wanting his lips to drive her over the edge. The first orgasm had shocked her with both the quickness and intensity. It always had taken much more attention and time before, and she was close to a second one already. All it would take is one touch of his tongue and she would explode. With that in mind, she hooked her right leg around his neck, opening herself to him and tried to draw his face into her dripping pussy.

"Mark, please baby, make me cum," she said, her voice dripping with lust.

Mark turned his head and licked her wetness from her thigh, drawing in a deep breath, reveling in her scent. Every sense was aroused and he felt like he would shatter from the intensity. Gripping her ass, he helped her stay upright as he started nipping and sucking her thighs working his way up to the crease of her thigh. With feathery licks he worked his way up along the outside of her quivering cunt drawing gasps and grunts from her as he tortured her with his tongue.

Amy was in heaven and in hell simultaneously. Mark was taking her to new heights of arousal and desire, but the asshole was teasing her unmercifully, and the screwdriver was on the bench. Not only was she held firmly in place at the mercy of his talented mouth, but there was no way that she would consider breaking that contact now that he was so close. If she did, it would probably take twice as long to get his face back where she needed it. With that in mind she grabbed the back of his head and twisted her hips into his mouth before he could get away again.

"Oh fuck Mark, eat me you fucker and if you tease me again, I'll kill you in your sleep. First I'm going to use that beautiful cock, THEN I'll kill you," she growled through clenched teeth.

Mark hadn't expected the sneak attack and found himself with a mouthful of smooth, wet pussy. Slipping his thumbs underneath, he spread Amy's lips apart and licked the length of her pussy, drawing a strangled gasp from deep inside her as she shuddered against his mouth. Her clit was swollen, pushing its hood back and was a bright shade of red. Considering the mood Amy was in, Mark skipped the teasing flicks that tried to take over his tongue and without warning sucked her clit, hard.

With a shriek, Amy clamped Mark's head against her with both hands, threatening to smother him in her depths. She flooded his chin, and although he tried to catch all of it, her juices covered most of his face from the way she was grinding against him as she came. Her remaining support turned to rubber and Mark had to catch her to keep from falling as she lost herself to the feelings that he had managed to find deep inside her.

Mark gathered her to him and lay back on the couch, her smaller frame on his chest as he wrapped her in his protective and warm embrace. As she slid back to the present she was struck by the air of calm and serenity that he had. Even with all that had happened he still had the ability to think of her needs and wants first.

Amy turned to look at Mark, the passion still burning through her and kissed him with a hunger that shocked her. She NEEDED to please him which shocked her more. She had never felt that way before, but didn't question the reaction. Kissing her way down his stomach, she palmed his swollen balls where the jeans had cupped them, dragging her teeth along the hard shaft running down his leg. She inhaled the aroma of the fresh spot where his pre-cum had soaked through, the smell intensifying her hunger.

Amy nibbled the engorged head through the soaked denim, tasting his pre-cum as she undid his jeans and yanked them down his legs and over his feet. With a grin she threw them over her shoulder and saw his throbbing cock as it pulsed in time with his heart. Pulling her hair behind her so he could watch, she licked the length of his shaft, stopping just under the head, flicking her tongue. Looking up into his eyes, she slipped the head past her lips, hollowing her cheeks with the suction, drawing a gasp and a moan as he was lost in the sensations of her mouth.

Knowing there would be a chance for more later, Amy pulled the head out of her mouth with a pop and crawled her way up along Mark's legs. Putting her right hand on his chest for balance, she gripped his cock in her left, stirring the big head through her sopping wet pussy and shuddered as she rubbed in circles around her throbbing clit. As Mark placed his hands around her hips she settled down onto the head and forced the walls of her quivering pussy apart. Amy paused, getting used to the intrusion and slowly pushed further onto him. There was still an inch to go when she felt him bottom out against her cervix as she felt her next orgasm welling up in her.

Mark was in heaven. After the horrors of the day, he was making love to the lady that had always been the second love of his life, after his mom, Vanessa being a very close third. With Amy he had the closeness of the bond formed through over twenty years of closeness and love. When she had slipped him inside, he thought he was going to cum but held on so she could finish as well. That control was almost torn from him when she started swiveling and twisting her hips trying to get the last inch of his shaft inside her. He could see her lust glazed eyes flare just before she shoved her hips against him, stuffing the swollen head of his cock past the tight ring of her cervix, screaming as she sat with him buried completely. He had to bite his lip to avoid the orgasm that he was barely holding at bay.

Once she was more comfortable she started rocking the head around in the mouth of her cervix, amazed at the feeling, never having been filled like that before. She felt one of Mark's hands on her nipples and the other on her clit as it started rubbing it in circles, pushing her to the brink and making her gasp and moan.

"Mark baby, cum with me, fill my pussy with that sweet cum. Coat my pussy. Shit, I'm cummmmiiinnngggg!"

All Mark could do was hold onto Amy's hips as she started hammering against his throbbing cock with her fluttering cunt. He felt her nails dig into his chest and her fluids soak his balls as she screamed in ecstasy, pushing him over the cliff as well. Gripping her hips, Mark started pistoning into her as he unloaded the pent up cum that only an enforced absence of four months at sea could build up. He filled her womb and pussy, and then felt the overflow mixing with her fluids as they flowed across his already sodden balls.

Spent and unable to do anything but gasp for air, Amy sank into Mark's arms, content for the first time in years. There was no place that she could imagine that would be better than being wrapped in his strong embrace, listening to his heartbeat and breathing in his scent. The fact that she was still clenched around his gorgeous cock was a big plus in her mind as well. He was running his hands in sweeping arcs from her ass to her shoulders, stopping occasionally to run his hands through her hair and lightly kiss the top of her head.

Mark had always loved Amy's hair and as a little boy had wanted to brush it and run his fingers through it. Something about it soothed him when his world went to hell and he was remembering those times now. The feel of her skin against his was that feeling times one hundred. He felt like he was in the eye of a hurricane, Amy's presence bringing him to a place of calm in the shitstorm that was his life.

"What am I going to do Amy?" Mark said after he had calmed down.

Amy lifted up, leaning her crossed arms against Mark's chest and rested her chin on them. She stretched up to kiss him and lowered her head back down, obviously trying to work out what she wanted to say.

"You mean what are we going to do, right?" placing the extra emphasis on the "we".

"Uh, yes?"

"Yes." Amy said and looked at him with a look that would have worried him before, but it was hard to worry with her naked body pressing down on him, filling him with contentment and peace. They had always been able to finish each others sentences and could say more with a mutual glance than some people could with a thousand words. He knew what was coming next before she did and smiled.

"Mark," Amy started.

"I love you too Amy. I always have." Mark interrupted.

She started smiling when Mark interrupted, her face blossoming with joy knowing deep within what he was thinking. Leaning up, she pressed her lips to his again letting her tongue press gently through his lips, sighing when he returned the pressure.

Mark smiled as they broke the kiss and tried again. "What are we going to do now?"

"I need to go," was as far as Amy got before he cut her off.

"I need you here, please stay," Mark said.

"I just wanted to go back to the house to grab a few things and cleanup, then I'll be back, I promise sweetie, I'm not running off. And don't even think about trying to run me off either."

"Let me check on Vanessa and I'll run you to your place. We both need to get cleaned up and she needs to sleep."

Amy was amazed at the lack of animosity in Mark's actions. She had worried when he told her what he had planned for Vanessa's return, knowing that she had never seen him that out of control and only agreed to act as a second set of eyes if things got ugly. She never imagined that things would travel the path they had, for either of the ladies in his life. Each had received a part of him tonight, one his heart and the other his soul.

12