All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 03'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Big rabbit cage........

Ha, Ha, Ha, The house was a big rabbit cage. I think if Karan and James started the contracheating Geaorge would not have died at all................

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Just Once Is All I Ask !

When the author tries perk up flat story the' Have Cake & Eat It Too ' ending of previously monogamous neophytes going polygamous with multiple women. I would like the snarling and jostling for position of alpha female of the pack. The intrigues and power plays that women engage in.

But no. Of course there is a seamless transition. No muss or fuss. All is just ducky forevermore for everybody ( except George) .

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
fade to ludicrous.....

...going,going,gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I told ya'!

Lesbian affair... menage a' trois

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yep

COP OUT!

Ludicrous uninspired ending, not surprised at all.

Oh well, where is the creativity?

Good lead, good middle, then implosion.

5 for 1 and 2, 2 for 3.

Lesbian, 3 way, and gang bangs,oh m... No just bullcrap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

Not exactly how I pictured this chapter. I'm still confused over who knows what and Karen, Julie and now Izzy have been up to. Was it just lesbian? Anyway, finish the story so I can stop thinking about it and get on with my life :)

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Interesting

well written, but I do not usually do group sex stories. There is so much going on off stage that I will have to hang in there until the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting?

Not hardly. And certainly not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
George

is better off dead!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Kinda left the drama by the wayside

and hopped on the fantasy superhighway. While the erotic tension was good, I missed the dramatic tension. Can't help but feel increasingly that these characters have the emotional maturity of middle-schoolers.

I thought the sex and seduction scenes were pretty good, but the dialogue was artificial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

Let's see, George dies and suddenly James loses his morality. In fact, he's screwing George's wife before his body even gets cold. If he was this liberal minded why didn't George, Julie and Karen just sit him down and come clean or just explain that they want to try an open marriage. I mean if he's so open minded that he allows his underage son and daughter to have live-in fuck buddies what's the problem. Why did George have to die. If this is really Karma the next chapter should include two of the three women getting breast cancer and eventually die, James get's into a car accident rendering him disabled and sexually nonfunctional, two teenage pregnancies, two house foreclosures, social services having to place five babies in foster care and James becoming a Democratic supporter for Obama so he doesn't lose his benefits. I mean this "family" is a perfect model for communism. Or the author saw which way the wind was blowing from reading the comments and had James's personality do a 180. I think it's the latter. That's why it took so long for Ch 3 to get posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GEEEZZZZZZZ

It' just a story . Some like it some don't . I did . Just wondering like James what has really been going on and if Julie was fucking around more that that one time . If she had what will James do about it ? He was not the cheater here .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story that could have been better

To make it better rewrite Chptr 3, it is written on the premise that out of the blew George panics and drives on the freeway right into an oncoming car. This one trick is essential to making sense of chapter 3, in fact it is the old device used in Ancient Greek Tragedies called "Deus ex machina", or the god machine that when a story or play is stuck something occurs as if from the gods or in this cas ultimate karma to finx the story. What follows this story is atypical behavior for a number of the family including the hero and the end result is a lot of bunk.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago

This has gone from a cuck revenge story to a polyamorous orgy feet including the children (simply inferring what has to be happening given the role models they have). He is delusional if he thinks Julie and Karen weren't lovers before and that he was the odd man out of the original four planning a swap. You've made it clear enough about that without confirming it. Leaving it open to debate makes it no less true nor relevant to the interactions of the characters if only a rumor. Regardless, the fact that everyone around James makes vital decisions around him without his input seems oddly out of character. I guess in your mind as long as he is viril enough to handle two women (now three) and popping children out right and left that he is happy to go through life "fat, dumb and stupid", even the older children see him this way. Maybe I'm an ass but the realization that even my children beginning to treat me like this would seriously piss me off, regardless of how much pussy anyone was giving me. Self-respect is more important than that.

BTW, although practically impossible to prove he is culpable for George's murder which hardly makes him really good father/husband material, does it? In the long fun he is even a more disrespectable character than George ever was. Especially if you consider some if the allusions you bring to light about the "hidden agenda." I'll keep reading but the more I do the less I like anyone in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think she cheated more than once

if i found out my wife did and i was in this situation i would still kick her out. I dont tolerate cheaters regardless. I would divorce her if she wanted to stay after and the other women they would all be treated the same. If one of them went out and slept with someone else then they would be out of the house. They wanted the situation and i believe the two women were with each other before as well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hubby drift

Hubby has gone from knowing everything, to being constantly blind-sided. Better pussy and more pussy will do that to you. No wonder the LDS men didn't improve their sphere of influence until the Mormons gave up on polygamy (in the USA!). Gonna give up my pussyhound ways!

The story has gone from unlikely to silly! Best wishes to Hubby with a new 'mouth' to keep full! Does Viagra come in the Giant Economy size?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Going downhill fast

You should have figured out how to end the main story started in parts 1 and 2 rather than rambling to include all sorts of things that really don't make logical sense for anyone in the story. The first two parts and a portion of this part were excellent (5*). Now it isn't worth following anymore. Karma ran out for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story started off okay and now HAS become a polyamorous arraingement

wow, is he so lucky or what , first it was a cheating wife,then he gets the cheater killed by playing with his head so he drives home and dies. then he fucks the wife and gets her pregnaNT and his wife loves this now he got a neighbor to move in who also wants another kid and there own children are fucking each other in the neighbors house. now youve lost me.. we now have a mormons dream family with out a marrige certificate. to bad it could not happen to me.. all those women love each other and there man.. what a bunch of bullshit... another chapter please help us..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why in hell

has this man to be so dumb but smart enough to make millions and then again to dumb to make a point ?

these kids will never be able to cope with life. the have gangbangs before 18 all the money the need, cars, clothes, mothers and fathers who have not much morals at all. one father is not even cold when the survivors had the first groupsex.

and the mothers ? healed ? not likely they still do what they want, of course , because he always plays along no problem.

I say they would not survive 2 minutes in real life. to dumb , an IQ of under 80 and the whole truth is still not on the table.

3 chapters and still going. unreal I'm out of here. no consistency in this story. morals are replace every 5 minutes, childraising in a brothel would be healthier and dead means nothing as it seams not even to the son of the dead.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
DNA

DNA check the kids something is rotten. And if George was fucking Julie and they were swingers why upset about his wife getting fucked?

Going on a little long.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Funny

Exact DeuExMachina and the writer ran away from the story logic to a deadly traffic accident. The Author wrote this poliamorous scen earlier in his other story "April Fool", but in that story the trisome connection originated from the characters past, but here.....................

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
THE END!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honestly friend...

You are as dumb as a box of rocks.

This is lousy with errors, juvenile writing, low voltage thinking and junior high type fantasy.

I think someone needs to check to see if you are old enough to be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honestly friend...You are as sharp as a tack.

This is devoid of many errors, adult writing, high voltage thinking and adult type fantasy.

I'm glad someone checked to make sure that you are old enough to be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God this is bad

And it seems to be getting worse.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good story

Isn't it about time that Issy has more children of her own? A least two more pregnancies.

Karen should be able to have twins too since she hasn't had twins yet, and Julie needs to have a couple more children too.

All they need to do is buy a bigger bed for the four of them, and a supply of Viagra so he can keep the four women well fucked.

When is he going to find out that Karen and Julie were lovers, even before George and Julie were lovers?

Thanks for the great story

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exactly,

How would the Author have carried on to write the story without DeuExMachina deadly traffic accident for George????????????? If I want to read good erotic poliamorous stories I can read many on SOL (storiesonline.net), where cmsix and others wrote many Time Travel and after Worldcatastropha stories. A reader on LW, as I am likes to read such stories, where sexual majority people try to manage such situation as a cheating wife in a marriage (or a cheating bride). It may be consequence, revenge or reconcilation, but the DeuExMachina generaly the starting point of a story and not the solution of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poly crap

This went from stupid to juvenile in a heartbeat.

You had something going at the start, now there is nothingness.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
I Will Say Interesting!

Ok George eating the big one was just a tad fortuitous but James was screwing with his head so it was a plausible exit. Not too sure from the karma perspective but everyone has their own ideas about how karma operates so who am I to judge.

I am finding the story interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how can someone make up such sick chit

is this for real????!!!!! It's like something a sick demented 7th grader may have dreamed up????? we have some sick mother phuckers walking around among us!!! go see your shrink, take your meds, and get a real life. unbelievable a human mind can dream up such garbage!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So the man gets to fuck three bisexual or wannabe lesbian women. The man gets a harem to fuck all day long. I guess for swingers and polymourous people this is a wet dream story. Time to bail from this story.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Lying women?

It appears that both Julie and Karen were intimate before and they left enough evidence for George to think that James and Karen had been having an affair. Think about it- you have two housewives alone so Julie goes over and fucks Karen. George comes home for lunch and finds the evidence and he concludes that it is James fucking hos wife. Then George feels justified fucking Julie. Now James plays out his revenge on George, George ends up dead and now these women live together. Is James going to figure out how he has been played? Does he even care now that he is fucking Karen?

BrettarnBrettarnover 11 years ago
Its a Story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe some of the sad comments left by 'Anonymous' readers (probably says a lot !).

Its a story, its a good, well written story, its entertainment - get a grip some people and give the author credit for his ideas and having the confidence to put his works up there for you to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yay harem ending...

But fucking seriously? How did no1 suspect James of killing George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree with the lying women

there was more between them before the wife cheated but either way i would divorce her she didnt file rape charges and lied to me. Means there is no way i would trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Convoluted garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poly, poly, poly.

Shite, shite, shite.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep they been real familar they dun bin heh

Yeah he is pretty clueless and George died for no good reason but his ignorance and the women's games - ah well

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Ok, this story seems to have taken a turn toward the surreal. You mentioned losing the plot . . . I thought he was committed to his wife and would never cheat on her?

Ok, I guess only if he has her permission. But he had her permission before. I am confused.

Then, still more hints that this was all a set up. The way things are going he will just shrug it off when he finds out the truth. I have never read a story involving such a dramatic change in the character with so little justification.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have read this once before but evidently I did not leave a comment.

Taking the author at face value I believe that it is good that "best friend" George is dead. I, too, believe that Julie and Karen were getting it on before. All the whispering and their willingness to let Karen and our hero fuck leads me to believe that. If he ends up fucking Issa (or whatever her name is) in the next chapter I will probably go along with the theory that the whole thing is a setup among the women. So what. I would go for it as long as I could keep up. If he gets tired he could let one of the sons to help out. I still like the story although we may have been "led down the primrose path" by Karen and Julie. Onward and upward to the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Please Stop!

You gone from one tortured relationship trying to recover from a sneaky alcohol and medication fueled seduction, to multiple partners, multiple generations, and now you are adding the nice neighbour lady.

Enough already!

This chapter has Nothing to do with how the story started and I fear it will just keep going like the ever expanding universe,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shit

I quit reading when he fucked Karen. What makes him any better than his best friend who died? He.makes me.sick to my stomach. You get a one star and if I could have rated less, I would have. I won't even bother to read the final part of this trash.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

all trough this story there has been a hint of something that almost came out, the whispering, the unfinished sentences, something was up, but he still hasn't found out what it was

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
A Couple of Things for Now

At least a couple of things have happened in the story thus far that I really find unbelievable and therefore drag the story down. I may comment on more later but must get these out now.

The first was George beginning to tell James that someone had told him James was already having sex with Karen. At this point, James already knew that George thought he was having an affair with Karen and could not understand why George would think that. Instead of the sure response of demanding to know who told George of the alleged affair, James just turned and walked away. Huh??? Who is really going to do that? Any person in this universe would have asked "Who told you we were having an affair?"

The next was when James found out George had been killed. Even though James was still angry about what George had done to his wife, there were enough unanswered questions about what precluded the situation to have replaced some of James' anger with confusion and the need for more clarity. However, inexplicably, James' need for more revenge was unabated.

James' actions to cause George to work late coupled with his failure to pass along the phone call and messages obviously played a part in George being on the road that evening. However, James did not express one iota of regret or guilt in the death of his former best friend. He simply wondered if it was "Karma" for George's actions with Julie. What a crock. That pretty much sunk the story for me. At that point I thought George was the one building up bad Karma.

Of course James became the object of every man's wet dream after that. Perhaps he will develop a heart in the next chapter and at least feel some remorse for Laura's loss of her father instead of simply screwing her mother. James should hope Laura never discovers the part he played in her father's death.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
A Couple of Things for Now Redux

Sorry, the number of players became confusing there at the end. I had this right and went back and changed it unfortunately. The last paragraph of my previous comment should have read:

Of course James became the object of every man's wet dream after that. Perhaps he will develop a heart in the next chapter and at least feel some remorse for Todd's loss of his father instead of simply screwing his mother. James should hope Todd never discovers the part he played in Todd's father's death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a fool

Why couldn't James make the time to find out what George was trying to tell him? What was it James didn't know about? If it concerned my wife I would have wanted to know what he meant by that. If Julie loved James as she claimed, Why didn't she confess what was going on. James gave her plenty of opportunities to come clean before Saturday night. Even after she was discovered. Why was he ok with her still going to Karens house.? Even helping them out? Those parts dont make sense. Still I loved the story so far.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

They killed George, and no one pays for that, interesting. Something was going on, and he knew it, but never bothered to find out what it was. Why would George think he was fucking his wife, and not even bother to ask him how he came to that conclusion? These women have a lot to answer for, but I doubt they will. The women are the ones with the bad Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A 1 STAR, keeps getting more stupid the longer I try to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars and a note for annony!

eat shit and die a long slow death. Not like your dead ex wife who fucked herself to death!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

What a sack of shit this guy is

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Gone

You had a really good story going, but.You lost.it completely. I don't think I've ever seen a story die so quickly.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
some one call 911

this story is on RAAC life support

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent so far!

This is starting to look like an episode of Sister Wives! I have no problem with MFF relationships so long as all of my wives are all submissive to ME only! I would rather have them bi-sexual rather than looking for relationships with other men. These guys who think that a bi-sexual wife should be divorced are just fooling themselves. Every heterosexual male dreams of MFF relationships. In these relationships the action always include girl on girl at some point during the night! If I ever came home and found my wife in bed going at it with another woman, I would strip in 5 seconds and be plowing the new girl’s pussy from behind as she ate my wife!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Teenage fantasy stuff.

He is clueless, George knew. Karen and Julie appear to be long time lovers who have been cheating on their husbands for ages. They have now suborned sissy into their Lesbian lifestyle, watch out hubby u are going to be cuckolded big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Giving Todd and Amy the OK to fuck like rabbits is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dunno about anybody else, but there's no way i'd let the bastard child of the asshole anywhere near my daughter. And where the fuck did this other woman come from suddenly?

All of this is just kinda stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hypocrite. How can you be an avowed monogamous and then become lusty polyamorist? (by accident or by a democratic vote of compatible spouses?)

The encourage the children to live and sex as college aged players? Go forth and populate? How big is his paycheck or is his debt ceiling like the USA?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So, first off, who the hell is Issy? Did I miss something, or did she just come completely out of left field?

I'd go re-read, but it's not worth it to me.

Second, I know they're not at fault for their father's mistakes, but irrational as it may seem, I'd do everything in my power to keep my kids away from forming any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with the bastard's children. That just bugs the fuck out of me that he'd be okay with that.

Lastly, on opening up his marriage. I'm a little torn on this. On the one hand, I want to say different strokes for different folks, but on the other, he was pretty monogamous not even a few pages ago, and boom he's suddenly okay with this? I mean, okay, it's not another man joining them, but still.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous