All Comments on 'Karmina Ch. 02'

by Void_Sprite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Like where the Story

is going cant wait to see where he goes from here.

and does he move others into the house like friends of the Girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Okay

The end of the story was abrupt, filled with as much intrigue as a donut has healthy benefits.

It seems almost as if the author became too busy to finish the story, and instead wrote it off in two paragraphs.

Untidy, unprofessional, and absurdly unpractical.

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961almost 13 years ago
hello

i agree with OKAY i enjoyed the story but it seemed that you did rush through that ending i hope you continue this series.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
I love a happy ending

A bit silly,but a good mind control tale. I agree the ending seemed rushed, from reading the title and blurb I was expecting a foursome scene with mother and daughters, but this potentially mind-blowing erotic scene was just mentioned in the closing paragraphs, when it should have been the detailed climax of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More to come?

I hope that there will be alot more chapters of this stories! I loved it and cant wait so read more of it

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Nicealmost 10 years ago
Ok, I like the story

I honestly thought I wouldn't like this. I don't usually like anything in the mind control genre. I read the first one more to force myself into it and I admit, half way through the second, I was hooked. The story is simple, predictable but very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous