All Comments on 'Kat Mewsings'

by Reikin_Havoc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep on and ignore the ass holes

Good first effort. I want to know where it goes from here. The sub title and the story don't seem to agree. I write stories too and the same pack of illiterates hound me. My only regret is that I am nearing the time when I must curtail most of my writing and what irritates me most is the thought that they think they are driving me off when the truth is that I'm really going miss the opportunities to piss them off. Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sloppy story....

is more like it -copy of a copy of a copy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Effort

Easy read, nice effort, sufficient emotional conflict, leaves enough interest to read Chapter Two...

Being in the Loving Wives category, the story really should have a preface, warning readers of the cuckoldry contents. There are lots of insecure phonies here who can't handle anything beyond the scope of their own indoctrination and their own perception of how life should be... After they jerk off to the story, they feel guilt, which morphs into anger, and an eventual need to lash out at the author to distance themselves from him... Think about it. Why would anyone who allegedly hates this genre even take the time to finish reading the story in the first place? ... Duh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very arrousing and erotic

Amazing how many people can't simply take something for face value. Obviously your story was written with a desire to share an event in your life that you thought people would enjoy. I did enjoy your story very much but I do not understand why people can't just say they did not. Why brow beat the author up?

Keep up the good work and I cant wait till story 2 comes out. Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My mind leads me.

This story led me down the pathway of thought. What would I do to get my wife to play when she might be reluctant? What level would I be willing to accept to accomplish my goals. Although I am not certain what your ultimate goal is and what you might follow up this story with, I feel I can see the authors frustration and yet also his enlightenment. Now he is being transported along a pathway he did not anticipate. I see this couple as very loving and caring yet somewhat selfish. If that is true it is very appropriate for "Loving Wives" but could use a preamble. Ignore the nay-sayers and continue your story. I would love to see how this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo

The trials and torment that you describe are obviously heart felt. I felt the tempest of desire torn by jealousy then quenched by lust as your story built. Forgive those who would quiet your passion for the telling of this story and by all means continue sharing this intimate part of your soul and life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Loved It!!!

I know the feelings you write about. My wife and I have been in a similar situation. It was amazing the different emotions that I experienced and the absolute joy that my wife had given into her carnal desires. I do agree that this story should have been placed in the groups sex category but who cares as it was a good read and I am glad I found it. Keep writing. Ignore the jacks aout there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I found it enjoyable

The "Amazing" thing I have noticed is the number of people who want to argue the merits of the context of a story versus the technical writing ability of the author. If you don't like the story then by all means be disgusted, score it poorly or just leave. Why does one feel the need to character assassinate those involved. But then again, I am certain some of the people who so quickly criticize have their own dark secrets that make them feel the need to lash out. If you don't enjoy the genre of literary erotica then maybe you should go back to reading your 8th grade western smut stories. Better yet, actually learning new techniques and expanding your horizons might actually lead to you becoming a nicer more satisfied person.

I personally liked this story. I felt it had heart and showed a desire to please his wife. Although the technical merit might have fallen a bit short in this story it seems to be a first attempt at writing. Reading below the surface I felt the author was explaining that the issues that are so bothersome to some was as much a surprise to him. I honestly did not believe he was ever saying he was a closet homosexual or attracted to men, and never did he say that he actually did anything that was asked of him. I think most women wished their men would be more open to these thoughts and ideas. I know I am glad mine is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If only you would:

I liked this story. Don't forget the category descriptor is "adventurous women and their mates." I felt this met that pretty well. unfortunately we live in a society where there are way too many people who know better about how we should each live our lives and think. too bad they never learned the two simple rules. 1. "Judge not lest ye be judged." and 2. Never miss an opportunity to shut up. May I suggest you shut off public comments so these jug heads will pass you by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
payoff

i see the payoff for her, but his? in such situations, would she care if he was with another woman? i think he should find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Plz write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
voyeur hubby?

I had a similar experience with my wife's first time date. He couldn't get it up, finally my wife gave up. She sent me to go get them some tea from across the street while they got dressed to get out of there. I was really disappointed as this would have been her first time. When I got back they were lying naked in the bed fully satiated. Turns out it was me. He just couldn't get into it with me staring. When I was out , he told my wife that I made him, feel like a circus performer sitting there waiting for the action to begin. Well since it was supposed to be for my wife I realized I was doing it mostly for my benefit. After that I let her go on her own and retell it to me when she got home. She would record snippets on her cell phone for me or leave her phone on so I could hear. And that!! Is what I see with a lot of this guys they want their wife to perform for them and not for her satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Written by a punk

For other punks.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Paint by Numbers may be more in your wheelhouse than writing is for you.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Good first effort!

It really is quite a good first effort. You captured something in the psychology of the main character that most people don’t get. His anger and the affront he felt at being left out is NOT a cookie-cutter detail, We’re I in that situation, I would be a bit pissed off and would feel a bit manipulated here, too, I’m glad you added that detail. It certainly made it seem more realistic.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story should be added under "Cuckold Husband".

AhboomAhboomabout 1 year ago

Damn, really wish there was a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous