Kat Mewsings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack... smack... smack, "Oh, oh, Ohhh,aaaouuuiii"

My balls were boiling. I needed to cum and it was not going to take long.

Smack... smack... smack, "I am going to cum... I am going to fill your pussy and Mike is going to come home later all horny and lick your cum filled pussy!" Roger Gasped. "Promise you'll make him... Promise me!!!"

"Oh YES!!!" "I want to make Mike to lick your cum out of me!"

WHAT!!!???? I thought. He made her promise to do what?

"And I will make him fuck my sloppy pussy too!" Kathy screamed.

"MAKE HIM EAT MY CUM!!!" Smack... smack... smack... smack

"Nngggtthhh!!!!" Roger groaned.

"Oh Gawd I am cumming!" Kathy's voice shuddered.

"Fuck me." I said as I shot load after load of my white creamy cum all over myself, the steering wheel, the roof of the car. I looked out the drivers' window and saw my cream slowly sliding down toward the trim. I felt drained that had been so intense. I quickly cleaned myself up and swabbed at the car. Throwing the car in drive, I raced out of the parking lot. I was heading home. I hung up from the spare phone and dialed Kat's phone.

"Hello?" She answered still breathing hard.

"Magic man is heading home baby..."

12