Kate and I Ch. 32-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you pull this off, before the end of the year I will renegotiate this agreement," he makes a suggestion to a blank piece of paper, but he means the contract, "but not until I see a finalize contract, or agreement in my hands, in oh," looking at a calendar, "six months, and if it isn't I'm taking my business to the Lawson Group."

"It's a deal then Oliver," I reach out my hand, and he responds. We shake hands, "and listen this is my," reaching into my jacket pocket, grabbing a business card, "card, it has all my numbers where you can contact me at, any question or problems please call me, if you can't get ahold of me, you'll get my assistant Kate, and she'll order me to contact you," I say with a smirk.

"Order?" Oliver curiously asks.

"Yes," I smile as he walks me to his office door, "sometimes she tells me things when I start to get bogged down in monisha," I smile with a chuckle.

Oliver looks at me with a puzzled expression, "sometimes when you bring her up, it almost seems like you two are married or something," he starts to laugh.

I feel my face redden, and I force a chuckle through the shock on my face, we shake hands, said our goodbyes and I leave.

As I exit the building, and head towards the parking lot, where the rental car sits, I start to think on what he said, well we aren't married per say but we do have a close personal relationship don't we, as I smile to myself and heads towards the car. I walk up to the vehicle, and try to open the door.

BAAH, BAAH, WAA, WAA!!! The car goes crazy, what the...! I just stare at the car freeze, oh shit, this isn't the rental is it, and up straight and look to see if anybody saw that, and then I back away from the car slowly, and burst out in laughter.

After I've finished acting like an idiot, I call Kate.

"Hello, boss," sounding like she just ran a marathon, also a little seductive, too.

"You okay, Katie," I ask.

"Everything's perfect, boss," she says sultry, "I'm just finishing up something at the hotel. I finished early on what you wanted, so I went back to hotel."

"What thin..., actually never mind," not wanting to pry, "I'm done with the meeting, any chance you can swing by and pick me up?"

"I would love to, boss," Kate says with emphasis on the love, "give me 30 minutes to take a shower and freshen up."

"Okay...," I start to wonder, what was she doing, "no rush."

"Yes, boss," I hear her smile from across the phone, "want to dress up, or just throw something in to pick you up?"

What kind of question is that, "Um, just throw something on, we have things to figure out from the info that you grabbed."

"Okay then, bye, boss," as Kate waits for my response.

"Bye, bye, Katie," and I hang up.

38.

25 minutes later, the right rental pulls up, with Kate driving; after she stops she waves me over. I make my way over and notice that she's changed clothes into a more plain look, but that still doesn't hide her beauty.

As I open the door I look over to her, even in plain clothes she looks amazing, I look her over. She's wearing a pair of blue jeans that look like they have been painted on, and a UCLA Bruins tee shirt, that has a split in the middle about 3 inches that shows her cleavage. And last but not least she's has a pair of strapped sandals, and her hair is back to her normal wavy look. Hardly no makeup either just her olive skins tone with a little lipstick.

"So," I say in a playful tone, "just threw something I didn't you?"

"Oh, this," she responds playfully, "yep just threw it on to pick you up, Aden."

"Uh huh," I smile, and shake my head.

She breaks into one of her million dollar smiles, "I was wondering, what are you doing after dinner with Donnie?"

"I don't know," I say honestly, "why?"

"Well, because that Monday night I really had fun, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out again with me?" Kate asks straight out no hesitation.

"Actually, nothing yet," I think out loud, "so okay, if everything works out with everything, it's a date," I say not really meaning a 'date' date.

Kate blushes, and flashes a smile, "sounds like fun."

"What time is it?" Trying to change the subject a little," Kate brushes her back around one of her ears, "1413, and dinner with Donnie is at 1800."

"Good, enough time for us to go back to the hotel, and go through some of the paperwork that you brought, from the branch office," I say, "by the way, how did it go?"

"With gathering the info, or going through it?" Kate asks, as she puts up the car in gear to start back to the hotel.

"Both," I say.

"Well gathering the info was easy, when I went back, to the office; Donnie happily gave me the info. But he told me, to hold it not against him though."

"What does that mean Katie?" I ask curiously.

"Let's just say, boss," I looking at the road, so I can't get a read on her, "it interesting, and I can't give it justice, in conversation without you reading it. But I will say this about Donnie, I feel sorry for him for the last 4 years."

"...," I look out the windshield, getting a little hot by this, "damn it, what the hell happened, before I got this position?"

"Like I said boss," she loses her the smile that she had, and with a more serious tone, "you need to read it."

12