Kate Goes To A New Level

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

This must have had a similar confusing effect on dad as usually this ritual is over in seconds, but he patted my ass again to confirm what he thought he felt.

He left his hand there for what seemed like an eternity, just his fingertips on my flesh. Eventually he started to squeeze, feeling more of my bare flesh.

I felt like the world had stopped and my heart was no longer beating. I gulped and tensed up.

I was pressing myself against the cupboard door below the sink. I thought of Tim, that he must have seen this.

Then I made a decision.

Very very slowly, I eased away from the cupboard door. Just enough to slip my hand between my tummy and the door. With my right hand on the shirt, I carefully pushed my shirt upwards, inching it gradually. I felt my pussy being uncovered and then the shirt rose at the back, so all of dad's left hand was on the flesh of my ass cheek.

He was still behind me so could see nothing. I lifted the shirt up further, past my tummy, to just below my breasts. Dad continued to squeeze my ass cheek, almost frozen in doubt. Unsure whether to do more or stop in case he crossed some invisible line.

The continued upward movement of my shirt seemed to spur him on. With his left hand still on my ass, he moved his right hand on to my tummy. Then he slid it ever so slowly upwards. My heart was pounding and if Tim was still watching, I had completely forgotten about him.

The fingertips of dad's right hand reached the bottom of my breast and he stopped. Again it seemed he wanted me to reassure him, so with another deep breath, I pulled my shirt up to my chin.

I still had my back to dad and the room was only dimly lit, so I'm not sure he could see much, but I was aware that I was naked from my neck downwards. And it felt great!

Dad then moved his right hand onto my right breast, finding my nipple and began to stroke it. My tit felt rock hard as his fingers teased it.

He moved on to the other tit, doing the same thing.

I pulled my shirt over my head so I was completely naked. Dad's head moved to kiss my right shoulder, and I moved my head back towards his, causing my breasts to jut further forward.

For the first time in this act, his left hand came off my ass cheek, slowly reaching around towards the front. First touching my hip, then onto my tummy before sliding down to my tidy little bush.

I pushed my ass back against him and was startled to feel his erection pushing against the material of his pyjama trousers. He wore no shirt. With my left hand I reached back to feel for his cock. As I did this his left hand slid down and his fingertips dipped in between my legs. I felt the firmness of his fingers as they brushed against my soaking wet cunt lips. He slid his fingers in and out of me, my pussy throbbing, tears welling up in my eyes as I shuddered to my first orgasm.

I sucked on the fingers of my right hand as he let go of my tits and unclipped his pyjama trousers. His cock pushed against my ass cheeks and nestled in the crack as I ground against him.

I spread my legs apart, wanting his cock to penetrate me and I felt its tip brush the entrance to my vagina.

A voice shattered the peace and the moment.

''Tom! Where are you? Are you coming back to bed?''

Mum's voice.

Dad literally jumped. He moved back from me and reached for his trousers that were around his ankles.

I was getting very adept at quickly putting on my shirts this week and did so in record time.

Dad looked at me in a concerned way before rushing back to his room.

I stood by the sink and poured a glass of water.

A movement by the door caught my eye and I realised it was Tim, naked, erect cock in hand.

''Tim...I....I...'' I whispered.

''That was the fucking best thing I have ever seen!'' he gushed.

''I need to go for a walk,'' I said,close to tears.

I walked to the beach, still dressed only in my tee shirt, my ass and cunt visible to anyone who might see me. No one did. When I got back to the caravan everyone was asleep. I took off my shirt and climbed into bed. I could barely sleep that night, but when I did I stayed asleep till mid morning.

I went into the kitchen. Mum left a note saying they had gone to town and would be back by lunchtime.

I sat around the caravan till lunchtime, tidying and reading a book.They all came back and we ate the lunch that I had prepared.

After lunch we decided to spend the afternoon on the beach. I hadn't spoken to dad over lunch. For once I was just too embarrassed, in shock. But I had to admit I had loved every second of it. I was fascinated by Tim's reaction and wanted to get him to remind me of all the juicy details.

So mum and dad set off first for the beach. Tim and I made some excuse to delay ourselves and he told me exactly what he had seen. By the time I had finished listening to him we were both pretty horny but decided we had better hurry down to the beach in case mum and dad came looking for us.

I wore my bikini under my clothes and we walked to the beach. Mum and dad were at the same place and the beach was a bit busier than it had been the other day. Tim ran off to join dad in the sea, while I sat down next to mum and stripped to my bikini.

''Has dad upset you?'' she asked. ''I noticed you and him weren't talking at lunch.''

''Huh? Oh no, no, it's fine. Just felt a bit quiet today, not really in the mood to talk. Too much beer probably,'' I replied.

''Actually I don't feel great today. May go back to the caravan soon and have a lie down,'' mum said.

''Ok mum. Don't worry about me, I'm fine,'' I reassured her.

The men came back and mum explained that she was tired and was going to have a sleep at the caravan.

I lay on my tummy and read my book while dad and Tim talked about cars.

Dad went for another swim so I spoke to Tim.

'' I need to talk to dad about last night, so can you go back and check on mum? Give us an hour or so.''

''Ok sis, no probs. It'll cost you though,'' he said.

''Cost me what?''

''Blow job?'' he asked.

''We'll see.''

Tim went off and I looked out at dad in the sea. He loved swimming in the sea. Probably why he bought the caravan, I thought to myself.

I ran over to join him in the sea, and started talking to him.

''Dad.... Last night. It's not a problem is it?''

''Err, no,''he mumbled. '' Can we not talk about it?''

I walked off, a bit disappointed.

I sat down and wrapped the towel around me. I looked over and saw dad talking to a woman of about his age. I made another decision. With the towel still round me I took off my bikini.

I waited. Then dad came strolling over. He looked at me, wrapped in the towel.

''Ok?'' he asked.

I opened my legs and removed the towel.

Dad's mouth dropped open.

''K..K...Kate...'' he struggled to say.

He stared at me, seeing for the first time the body he touched last night.

He wanted to say no, but instead said nothing. And his resistance crumbled away.

''I want you dad,'' I said, widening my legs a bit more.

Dad knelt down. He leaned over me and kissed me. Then he moved down to suck my nipples. I felt in his trunks for his cock. It was solid.

He pulled his trunks off so we were both naked. He moved further down so his tongue was between my legs. He began to lick my pussy, tasting my juices as I came. His hands roughly fondled my breasts as he licked me to two further orgasms in quick succession.

I pushed him off me and made him lie on his back. I straddled him so I sat on his face, his tongue once again expertly finding my cunt.

I lowered my face to his cock and took him in my mouth. A sixty nine with my own dad! Wow! Life can't get much better than this, I thought as I took him further and further.

I felt his body tense and then his sperm shot into my mouth.

We lay side by side for about fifteen minutes, naked.

''We'd better go back soon, kitten,'' he said.

We got up and got dressed, being careful to ensure no one saw us.

As we left the beach I touched his hand.

''So daddy dear, when are you going to fuck me?'' I purred in my most seductive voice.

He had no answer.

After dinner we went to the clubhouse where there was another disco. We all drank a lot. Maybe too much. Towards the end of the evening I was feeling reaaly pissed.

Mum and dad left, leaving me and Tim. The last dance was a slow romantic number and we acted out the role of lovers maybe a bit too well. His hands slipped up the back of my skirt where he discovered I had no panties on. I could feel his bulge pushing against me.

When the disco finished we went back towards our caravan but couldn't wait till we got there. We fucked quite noisily outside a caravan about two blocks away. I saw curtains twitching and was even more excited by the idea of getting caught.

Back at the caravan mum and dad were asleep. We went into our room, stripped off and lay down on Tim's bed. I woke up to the sound of mum and dad in the kitchen and realised it was morning. I got into my own bed, covering up myself and Tim.

We had breakfast followed by a quiet morning. After lunch we headed off in the carto a nearby beach.

It was a well known beach. About five miles long, backed by massive sand dunes. I loved it.

We all had a swim then sat down.

I decided to go for a walk. I asked Tim if he wanted to join me but he preferred to stay with mum. When dad said he would come I was both surprised and excited.

So we set off. Me in my bikini and dad in his swim trunks. We passed several groups of people as we walked along the sand.

The further we progressed the less people we saw. When we hadn't passed anybody for about three or four minutes I slipped my bikini top off so I was topless.

Dad looked at me and shook his head, almost in exasperation.

''How on earth did I get to have such a perverted daughter?'' he laughed.

''Must run in the family,'' I said.

We passed an elderly couple, sitting in chairs. They looked at my scantily clad body and muttered to each other disapprovingly.

Next we saw a couple of teenage boys, maybe about thirteen years old. Why aren't they in school I thought to myself. Being teenage boys they stared in disbelief and delight at my tits. One of them tried to wolf whistle but it didn't quite work.

Once we seemed to see no more people we scrambled into the sand dunes. I knelt down, followed by dad and he began to fondle my breasts. We were just starting to get steamy when we heard giggling nearby. We looked up and saw the two teenage boys, watching us.

''Go away you kids! Leave us alone!'' dad shouted.

''You're sick mister. You're old enough to be her dad!'' one of the boys shouted back.

We got up and walked further, twisting and turning to try to lose the boys.

Finally we thought we had escaped them. We chose a sand dune which was slightly elevated so we could check for spies!

I lay down and peeled my bottoms off. Dad took off his trunks. He sucked on my titties while I played with his balls and stroked his dick. I took him in my mouth, but did not make him come. When we were both close he lay down. I straddled him and lowered my dripping cunt on to his waiting penis. He pushed inside me and I felt his cock brushing my cunt lips as he fucked me gently.

We both came at the same time then collapsed in each others arms.

We lay like that for a while before I got up.

''Come on! Time for a swim!''

He ran after me, both of us still naked and we splashed around in the sea for what seemed like ages.

Finally we came out of the water and strolled back towards the dunes.

''We'd better get back to mum and Tim soon. We've been gone ages,'' I worried.

When we got back to the dunes we were in for a nasty surprise - our stuff had been taken.

''Those fucking boys!'' exclaimed dad.

Now we were in trouble.

We crawled through the dunes, having to divert to avoid any other people. We had no clothes, and we had to either get to the car or get back to mum. But the car was locked and mum had the bag with our clothes in it.

It took an hour for us to get unseen to where mum and Tim were sitting. We hid behind a dune about ten feet from them. Unfortunately they were close to a family with young kids and a group of about six teenage girls, probably seventeen or eighteen year olds. Dad and I sat there not sure how to do this.

''Psst..... Sheila!'' whispered dad.

He kept subtly calling her until she saw him crouching behind the dune.

''Over here, please,'' dad pleaded.

She got up and climbed the dune until she saw dad, naked, and me, a few feet behind him, also naked.

I was blushing.

''What the.....!?'' she exclaimed.

Dad told her about our swim, just the swim, as she fetched some clothes for us to wear.

''Skinnydipping! Have you gone mad? At your age? With your twenty year old daughter? Have you no shame? Either of you?'' she shouted amongst othe things.

The onslaught continued in the car on the way back to the caravan.

Tim thought it was hilarious.

''It was my idea, mum,'' I tried to help, ''don't blame dad.''

Even by the time they went to bed, I don't think she had come to terms with the days events.

Tim and me sat on the steps and sipped beer.

''And that was all that happened? Skinnydipping?'' he asked.

''Yes, I promise,''

I didn't want him to know about what I'd done with dad.

I went straight to sleep that night, in my own bed. Unusually I woke up first and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Mum and dad came through and were thrilled by what I'd done.

''Today's a new day and I want no mention of what happened yesterday. Don't let it spoil what's been a lovely holiday,'' mum said.

Dad and I were only too quick to agree.

Dad, mum and Tim went down to the beach that morning. I wanted to stay in the caravan and read my book. They came back for lunch.

Mum asked me if I'd like to spend the afternnon with her on the beach. The men were going into town to go shopping.

I decided as mum was the only one with me I would try out my third bikini. It was very skimpy, very sexy and left nothing to the imagination. Mum was a bit unsure about it when she saw me in it. It was a thong type so my ass cheeks were completely exposed.

I lay on the sand and read some more. About four pm I told mum I was going back to the caravan to prepare dinner.

She said she'd bring the stuff back so I set off just wearing my bikini. As I walked along I saw Tim heading to the beach.

''You back already?'' I asked.

''Yes, dads's in the caravan. He's getting change then we're going for a swim. Where are you going?''

''To prepare dinner. Be back by six, all of you, ok?''

''You look great in that by the way sis.''

''Thanks loverboy. Maybe you'll see me out of it later.''

I ran off and opened the caravan door.

''Dad!'' I shouted.

He came out of his room wearing only his trunks.

''Hey big boy!'' I joked with him.

He took one look at me and I could see his cock stirring in his trunks.

I pulled at the string and my top fell to the ground. Then I slipped out of my bottoms. I stood before my father naked, and he grabbed my hand and pulled me in to his room.

I jumped on the bed and watched as he removed his trunks. His penis sprang free. He climbed on the bed and before long we were fucking, gently and slowly at first. I came once before he pulled out of me.

''I wondered how pervy my daughter is,'' he said cryptically.

''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''Well your mother and me, we used to enjoy this.''

With that the laid me on my tummy and grappled with my ass cheeks. He carefully parted them, then I felt the tip of his cock poking at my ass hole.

''I err I never......''I stammered.

Carefully, gently, he pushed, not hurting me. I was a bit unsure, but then..... BOOM!

His cock penetrated my butt hole, sliding further in. He slowly fucked my ass, and when he sensed he was about to come he also slipped two fingers into my cunt, fucking me both ways. I screamed in delight and ecstasy as I exprienced an orgasm like none I ever had before.

He pulled his cock out of my butt, and kissed me.

After an hour dad set off to join mum and Tim, while I prepared dinner.

That night was our last night at the caravan before we left for home. I would have to go back to college on monday. Back to my boyfriends flat. I wanted one last special night with my family.

Mum and dad went to bed, but as dad went to his room I slipped him a note, telling him to be in the lounge at eleven thirty. I sat on the step with Tim drinking beer until about eleven, then as he sat there I stripped him and sucked his cock, taking his cum right down my throat.

''I owe you that,'' I said. ''I've got another surprise for you soon.''

He looked puzzled.

Soon enough, dad came out his room. He was wearing his pyjama bottoms. I stripped off my shirt and his trousers. I grabbed his hand and led him out the caravan. Outside he was shocked to see Tim there, also naked.

Both men looked mortified but I grabbed Tim's hand and led them both along to the beach.

A midnight swim in the nude, in the moonlight.

We ran in to the water and swam and splashed.

I got out and lay right by the waters edge.

My father and my brother joined, one on either side of me.

I reached down to stroke their cocks.Dad lay on the sand and I leaned over him to suck him off, while Tim fucked me from behind. Once all three of us had come we lay there and I told dad about my relationship with my brother, while dad and I explained to Tim what we had been up to during the week.

Dad could take no more so he watched while Tim and I had a sixty nine.

We walked back to the caravan.

Before we went to our beds we promised to come back next summer and do it all again.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers
12