All Comments on 'Kate Returns to Modeling Ch. 02'

by BenFitzhume

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kate Returns to Modeling ...

and then becomes the a ADULTEROUS, SLUT, WHORE WIFE! Pretty much some this story up!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Gee, Kate....

It burns like fuck when I piss!! What's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'd Say

the odds are about 98% that she would leave him to get all the big cocks she could at any hour of any day or night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

Kate is exploring her sexuality and really enjoying the freedom that her husband has given her. Both Dirk and Tyler have opened new horizons for Kate and she is enjoying it more and more. Pandora's box is open and there is no going back. Well written and extremely interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can tell you where this is heading

having HIV all of them with dummies like Taylor who fuck anyway anything that moves and in the meantime you have a pornochick at home and will be completly isolated from the rest of the world, besides the pornoscene. and of course nobody will have a job anymore. that's the way it will be if you just do it in the open with no safety. how intelligent for some 40 years old who act dumber than kids

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Where Now

Question is: "Can the marriage survive?" She has two hot guys, both better endowed and better looking then her husband. She pays little or no attention to her husband while in the presence of the guys. So....is there any reasonable expectation that she will won't to stay with her less then "hot" husband, will their love keep them together, or is the marriage doomed? Open marriages can and do work, but in this case the husband is so outclassed by the lovers, and seems so focused on the sexual relationship with them, realistically what chance does a "regular" husband have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This isn't a marriage.

It isn't even swinging. It is just a cuckold wimp sissy and his whore/slut wife. It isn't even close to being erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story !! But hey -

To all the bitch whiny guys below. Why are you even reading it if you don't like it? This is a sex site, you fucking morons - not a religious chatroom. And guess what? No one else here gives a fuck about you !! People come here to read stories and get off, not listen to your narrow minded whiny shit. If this stuff bothers you then man up and walk away. I don't like chinese food so i don't eat it. Simple. I don't order chop suey then complain about it. Time to wake up and start evolving, fellas.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Hey Anonymous

You rant and rave real well....too bad you don't have the balls to sign your notes. Ever think the rest of us can comment too, just cause you think one way means we got to as well! What a load of crap! As we would say on the tank, ES&D MF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific

Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is a revolting mind excrement

By a Pom with diseased and perverted mind !!

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Great work!

I loved the pace and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
whore

what a pig!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's Gone

If either of these guys, or both, ask her to go away for awhile with them - She Will.

If not one of these, some other jock is going to take her away and she won't be back! Right now, she is not really married anymore, she is living with a guy who is safe, loves her and lets her stray AND she can't get enough.

Say goodbye, you've lost her!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
sad another wimp coward husband

Who only gets mercy blowjobs She has no respect for her wimp husband and will now fuck anyone she wants and all hubby will get is to jerkoff. She wouldn't do anal with the wimp but is ok giving it to her two studs. Pathetic. She didn't even want him there and it showed with her not giving him anything but an obligatory bj a couple of time the day after. Again pathetic. Now if he had also been able to bang one of the younger hot female models and all she got to do was watch and then take his load in her face. It would have been a better story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
What else to expect?

A wimpy, cuckold-loving writer can hardly write a story involving a masculine husband.. This ist junk!

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Great Story

Wish my wife was young enough to take Dirk and Tyler. What a trip to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How Did This Happen?????

Because you are a wimp and an idiot for thinking that you will let your wife do anything she wants to make her happy - she gave her ass up to these boys and gave you sloppy seconds - maybe she should have their kids too as long as she is happy - she certainly doesn't 't need you for anything more than paying the bills and arranging her next youngster fuck - grow some- you are pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish I were her

My husband talks a lot about watching me get fucked by a big hard stud, but so far he hasn't followed through. I so want to have a nice hard bodied young guy pounding away at me, filling my pussy and ass with loads of cum. Mmmmmm that sounds so good. I imagined being there at that beach resort and getting fucked by those to studs. I about wore out my vibrator.

Design82Design82over 8 years ago
Scary........ but exciting!

Very hot story, and mirrors our biggest fantasies.

I think, given the right situation, I could let her do other guys (in some ways, the plural 'guys' seems less scary than the singular 'guy' - in that she could love 'the sex' with 2 guys, rather than loving 'the guy' with one).

But it's definitely scary whichever way you look at it.

Would she get fucked sooo good that you just couldn't compete - or would it just be, as I like to think, an occasional multi-orgasmic sexual treat for a special lady??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All about dicks and anal.

Very gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Travelog:

it took us to new beginnings and the end of our marriage and at lightening speed... I'm now a grandfather and she is a used up whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF???

And he was alright with it??? Not realistic ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He may not realize it, but Dirk and Tyler laughed their asses off immediately after they left them.

Erotic, but a little over the top.

allwayswet181allwayswet181almost 5 years ago
Keep on writing

My wife and I loved both of them. Been HAPPILY married for 37yrs and we have done this sort of thing since 2 months after we met. I love seeing my wife lose all her inhibitions while fucking one or more well endowed younger men. Nothing better than hearing her groans and cries as she orgasms over and over again watching her squirt as she doggied anally seeing her orgasmic squirts jet out of her cunt and across the room. I love it when she has men with much larger cocks than my average but thick one but if I had a huge cock what would she look forward to. It really turns me on when I see her eyes roll up in her head and she orgasms so intensely then she when the guy or guys have emptied their balls up her now gaping cum dripping sloppy holes, the feeling of sliding my cock in her arse or cunt is is indescribable only men that have done the same would understand. I'm nearly 70 now & she's nearly 60 and I feel proud at how many young men can't take their eyes off her and want to fuck her. Mind you if your INSECURE and scared that she might leave you for a better fuck then it's not for you. Just be your jealous insecure selves and join the growing number of divorced couples where one or the other has cheated, its lies that break marriages not being open and honest, how many couples have never wondered what it would feel like to have sex with someone their attracted to

Besides when we're swinging and I'm not really attracted to the other woman but I need to be polite so she doesn't feel bad all I have to do is picture some of the wonderful images I have in my mind of my wife and I'm raring to go

Keep writing your doing great, we can't figure why the haters read the stories if they upset them so much, maybe their wives left them for others and is the only way they can justify it in their own minds. Poor insecure buggers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No no

“And, it's almost a shame not to share her”

Haha. That’s what all the gay men trapped in heterosexual marriages say.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 5 years ago
Skill

It takes skill to successfully pull off a story like this without it becoming hackneyed and trite. You pulled it off successfully. I usually don't like this kind of story, but I enjoyed these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CUCKOLDED

HE SHOULD HAVE CHARGED THE MEN $2000 A GO AND PAID FOR THEIR HOLIDAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE!!!

You must write a third chapter. How about at the next shoot, George and Lisa do the deed?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Mkre

More old model whore, what could be more hackneyed and trite than this common cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kate and Modeling

Really, really enjoyed both stories. Time isn't always not good to women, I've seen some in their 60's that look hot. Unlike the younger women they also have a confidence the kid's don't have. I sure hope you might continue this but maybe with a couple of different guys. Who know she might even do a DP. Anyway great and please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really silly

It is like a mentally challenged teen decided to write out his fantasy and put it on the internet. The story is garbage and makes little to no sense. God awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story!!!

This is an exceptionally well written enjoyable fun story. Good to see a story about a confident man who cares about his wife and has an excellent loving relationship. Much better positive example compared to the twisted revenge stories by lonely jerks about jealous inadequates who can't keep a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Paid to fuck

what is that the definition for?

mm59mm59about 3 years ago
More please!

loved it, loved it, loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really LOVED it (❤+): ☆☆☆☆☆+

[5+ (5.25/5=105% Above expectations!)]

👍👍!

Kate is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot! Kate is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this guy is a willing sissy cuck and deserves to loose his woman. And Kate is nothing more than a whore who I would divorce quickly.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Write What You Want, But ...

... just don't put in stupidities and inanities. The only ones who think the way you portray the husband are 4-yr-old children! You make the husband sound like a retard, with:

QUOTES:

there was this other part [of me] that said "Look at her. She deserves to have all the pleasure she can. She loves me. Why not let her enjoy? And, it's almost a shame not to share her."

"God, I don't want to deny you anything. If you want it and it feels good, go for it." I said.

------

How incredibly infantile and stupid. He must of been picking his nose with one hand and his asshole with the other when he "said" those things.

All of which, of course, necessarily implies the author is at the same emotionally-stunted level and can't tell the difference between his nose and his ass.

So, let's just take this a small step further. In other words: "if you want [it] to cut off my cock, feed it to me, then kill me and it feels good [to you], go for it." say the husband and the author.

It doesn't take much to envision where this sort of psychotic perspective soon leads the entire world, including justifying rape, pedophilia, torture, mass murder, genocide and eating boogers in public.

Johnbr44Johnbr44over 1 year ago

Didn't think you could top the first story which was great,

This one just as good, if not better.

Looking forward to more.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god, I pity you if this gets your motor running.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gross.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

God that was so hot 5*

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

This chapter was still good but it didn't have the tension and angst of the first story.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

i came again, i find it so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous