All Comments on 'Kate Returns to Modeling'

by BenFitzhume

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ben Ben Ben.

Do you really think a stright guy that loved his wife would get off on this pathic cockold shit, seriously, you really jack off thinking about some guy taking your wife away, sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Faggot faggot faggot

BenFaggot - you are forbidden from writing these horrible stories any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Thank you. That was an amazing story.. Don't listen to the uptight insecure jerks.. Just keep wrighting more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anon writer of Uptight Jerks is an Ass

Stupid and pathetic. Don't even try to pretend to be an author. As far as those who get their kicks on this type of garbage..get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't

bother continuing.

KingofCucksKingofCucksalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

I'm enjoying it very much. As for the comments, get used to them. These same guys will be at the next chapter too, bashing your story after they clean up the mess that they made while reading it.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Continue if you wish, but....

You have made the point. Hubby has unleashed a monster and nothing will ever be the same again in their relationship. Future chapters will likely only reinforce that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was ok

all slightly too predictable. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty hot

As another said, bit predictable, but well written. The next chapter will really reveal if this story has some potential, or maybe you are going to leave it as is? As usual you are getting the comments from those that hate this kind of story and I have no idea why they read them?

toesmantoesmanalmost 14 years ago
WTF

What a total waste of words about a wimpy ass husband & slut wife! The female character is not a loving wife, she's a piece of slutty-ass crap. Put this in Fetish, or Erotic group gropes, or maybe in that new category I keep trying for Literotica to set up "Slut Wives & Their cum-sucking wimp husbands". Oh, and by the way, it's not very well written, either; more too formulaic, you found someone else's work & added your not very good take to it. Stick to your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Model On Kate

Heck yes continue. Well written and erotically charged story. Have Kate continue to "model" for other men as well. The possibilities are limitless.

These could include friends, co-workers and my favorite fetish the nosy little old neighbor. Have as much fun writing as I will reading and thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

I for one would like to see another chapter. I found this emotional and exciting. Wonder where another chapter will take us. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To be continued...??

HELL NO!! Not until her husband dumps her cheating ass, kicks her out of the house and has the 20 year old blond, blue eyed neighbor down the street move in with him! Then .. by all means ... have the "loving wife" screw anything with two legs ( or four legs for that matter ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot

Would love to read ch2 but please DON'T make hubby a wimp jacking off while listening through the door!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Be sure to continue

This is a great start to a series; just don't let the husband become a jealous individual. Lisa can keep setting up photo shoots; and Kate and her husband can decide were to take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another very poor

pornflick writer. no story just a couple kiddies fucking around, I mean why not, there is nothing like respect, decency, responsibility (from kid over family and husband and of course in our world WORK). just stupid blabla bla.

I guess you just watch either mtv or porn to much or both together.

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Nicely written, but the same old....

"LOL IM NOT WORTHY OF MY WIFE LET HER HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE BUT MYSELF AS I JUST HOPE SHE DOESNT LEAVE ME!!"

Could you at least write about the husband not being 100% wimpy? I don't mind wife sharing stories but when the husband just says YES to everything the wife asks is just a little boring. Write some more tension to it please.

All your protagonists are conflict avoiders and that just repetetive, write something different for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes, I'm glad he's married to her and not me.

Unless there's a change of directions in the next chapter this marriage is doomed. Wimp or not, if he's half a man he'll park her ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Same old cuckold husband whore/cumslut wife story.

As others have said put this crap in the fetish section. Jerking off and watching your wife get fucked by someone else is a fetish and this site should treat it as such. The whore/slut wife doesn't respect or love her husband in fact she wouldn't know love if it hti her around the head, much the jerkoffs that read this story and praise it.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

Looks to me like he just rammed his marriage down the waste disposal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sure of course

a couple wants the wife of 44 years become a pornstar with a kid. this will be a lot of fun for the kid. never saw a dumber story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot

My wife is also 44, and I'd love to see her doing something like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
eroticity

when they do the second shoot, you can almost imagine standing next to them and taking part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wait - You got it all wrong writer into male humiliation

The wife dumps her pimping self cuckster mate who once was a man but now no one could respect him - let along himself.<P>

So now the cuckster writer loses his wife & his child who can't believe he pimped her mom out but now she also respects the stud not her wimp daddie writer.<P>

Now they all get together at the writers house and laugh at him while he jacks off watching his ex-wife with someone she can respect.<P>

For your next story sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well, Another Fool

First I couldn't believe he went for the first shoot. Sure, he wanted her to feel good about modeling - but - semi nude...No!

Next, he excitingly goes along with her having a great sex scene and euphoric sex with a hung stud...damn fool.

Just when it seems it may have been just a one tome thing for erotic memories, he goes back and she is into it again...guess what goes from here...a multiple of possibilities, all of which include extra marital sex...idiot just lost the most precious thing a man could have...a beautiful, sexy, honest and doting loving wife.

IDIOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too Stupid To Be Taken Seriously

Too pathic to be a turn on, fat dumpy 44 wrinkled old slut married to little bald queer trying to get her fucked, yikes, I just got sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No spine

No real man can ever be a poor spineless wimp.

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 14 years ago
terrific story!

Thanks for a very erotic story. I imagined that it was my wife enjoying the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done.

Don't mind the typical negativity from the insecure gallery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hehehe

"yay , my wife is a model again , now it's ok for me to become a cuckold out of the fucking blue"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quite Good

I somehow enjoy the story, is there a chapter 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

You little fag cucks crack me up. Because we are normal stright guys with normal wives and regular sized dicks and like our monogamous marriages we are insurcure? And what are the pathic cucks who put up with this besides losers?

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

A fantasy come true. I really hope that there is a part 2 on the way. Highly erotic and sexy---great work.

knotz2uknotz2uover 10 years ago
Nicely written

As was said, it was slightly predictable, but hot. Don't listen to all the asswads that knock it and don't have the balls to leave their names. If they don't like this kind of story, why read them. Dudes, get a life.

Now I'll read the 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nicely written, just a pure enjoyment, no wife was taken (∩_∩)

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic Read

I enjoyed this story immensely. My wife has done some modeling and commercials and it has lead to some incredible sex. I have since gone to school and trained to be a photographer and now I not only get to take pics of her and sometimes a man or woman together, but I also get my share of sexy young model pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another niggers pathetic attempt at a story. "1*" !

Won't those monkeys ever die off ??

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Great writing and a very sexy story! As a part time model it was easy to relate, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

jennyphiljennyphilover 6 years ago
Great storyline

After a 20 year break Jenny decided to model again, she's known as Arabella milf

Brought fun back to our relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A score of six or seven!

The next step, if there is one, would be her hubby and Kate schtooping on the side. WOW!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
New model

A new model whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

This Story is for Clucks .. No Way would I let a Man handle My Wife . If You think I would let her Do Nude Scenes with another guy ?? No Way In Hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky Husband

So many men can only dream that their wife would be so naughty. This is truly a turn on for husbands to watch their wives taken by another man.

mm59mm59about 3 years ago
Top story

Loving this, top notch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really LOVED it (❤+): ☆☆☆☆☆+

[5+ (5.25/5=105%) Above expectations!] Bravissimo! Very very erotic.

In my book this is a wife sex story and a love story two-in-one. This story also depict a moment when a woman loses most of her inhibitions and discovers her true self.

Her husband, who has hitherto loved her "truly madly deeply," will henceforth love her "unconditionally and selflessly" too!

Thank you for this story; it is a must-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"... through the glass I could see them. My wife was bent over at the waist, her hands gripping the wall. Behind her Dirk was fucking her with his massive cock, their naked wet bodies once again enjoying each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really LOVED (❤) it! Gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜!)

If my wife gave me a live show like Kate did, I would think I'd died and gone to Heaven.

KATE is a KEEPER. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have to find the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING AN ANON COMMENT because I feel exactly the same.

"Anonymous - about 13 years ago

Very hot

My wife is also 44, and I'd love to see her doing something like this!"

• • •

5- (4.6 = 92% = A; ★★★★★-)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

pussy wetting at its best, i came with her, if only I could cum with Dirk 5*

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

Miss this author. high quality library of old-school wife-watching stories. If you're new to his work, read "Watching My Sweet April" and "Claire and Our Neighbor"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is simply fantastically written.

It's just a shame that the author doesn't write any more stories and doesn't continue this story about Kate.

Someone from the authors should take on this story and continue it.

It would be a challenge and many readers would be happy about the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous